A Declaration of War?

Despite years of trying, they never could make a case of proof on racketeering or murder or any other charges, so obviously, none of those happen neither.
Well, that's how the American judicial system works. At the time, they didnt have RICO laws either. Your comparison is stupid.

So without proving anything, you just want to be able to say there was fraud. Because, well, there could be.

Let me ask you this. If trump runs again and beats Biden, do you think I would be justifed jumping around like some monkey claiming Biden won? Oh wait, you think there should automatically be an investigation into every Presidential election irregardless if there is any evidence supporting an investigation. I'm saved!

No I'm not.
Then you are agreeing that the results of the 2020 outcome are questionable and never should have been certified without clear resolution of the questions. You can't have it both ways, elections are too important, if you're not one, then you have to be saying the other.

You're only saying this because Trump lost.
Baloney. Another unproven allegation. If I thought for one second that Joe Biden could really beat Trump last year with the pitiful show he put on, I'd accept it. I'd accept that this country really is that dumb. After all, Trump is far from being an angel and without faults himself. Like a mosquito to the flame, the man just would not deflect from obviously self-destructive behavior. Trump is still ten times the president Biddum is or ever will be, but every American deserves to know their vote at least is really being counted honestly.

Not assume it.

f I thought for one second that Joe Biden could really beat Trump last year with the pitiful show he put on, I'd accept it.
So because you didnt THINK Biden could win, there has to be fraud because that is the only way Trump could have lost. Wait who said that almost word for word multiple times? Oh yeah it was Trump.

According to you, the key factor in winning an election is the "show" they put on before the election, not the final vote tally.

Now we are finally getting to the truth.

Well, that's how the American judicial system works.
Is that supposed to pass as some kind of argument? So now you're OK with slavery as well? Because you just approved it, you dim bulb. A carrot has more sense than you.

So without proving anything, you just want to be able to say there was fraud.
It goes beyond the pale to say there was no fraud. The question is, there was SO MUCH fraud alledged and not satisfactorily investigated, documented and disproven that it begs to ask the question of how so many people can be so certain that the election wasn't rigged when not only has it been researched and investigated to the nines yet no global, central study to piece all the pieces together to see the BIG PICTURE, but how so many Lefties can be so smugly sure that the election was THE MOST ABOVEBOARD AND HONEST ELECTION IN HISTORY when none of you can even point to a single official record universally agreed to be the final word on whether the 2020 election was legit or not when:
  1. No such allegation has ever been made in the history of this country before.
  2. The determination that the fraud was all bogus came out in the press BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION!
  3. Time Magazine last winter documented the 50 organizations which I already listed as having come out publicly to admit they were secretly working behind the whole election to fix the utcome against Trump as a SHADOW ORGANIZATION.

Last edited:
Then you are agreeing that the results of the 2020 outcome are questionable and never should have been certified without clear resolution of the questions. You can't have it both ways, elections are too important, if you're not one, then you have to be saying the other.
We've been round and round about this multiple times and I've explained it multiple times.

There doesnt need to be an investigation into every election just because some wack jobs (including trump) says there was fraud. You believe differently. We are never going to agree on that so you might as well stop thinking you've won that point.

Is that supposed to pass as some kind of argument? So now you're OK with slavery as well? Because you just approved it, you dim bulb. A carrot has more sense than you.

It goes beyond the pale to say there was no fraud. The question is, there was SO MUCH fraud alledged and not satisfactorily investigated, documented and disproven that it begs to ask the question of how so many people can be so certain that the election wasn't rigged when not only has it been researched and investigated to the nines yet no global, central study to piece all the pieces together to see the BIG PICTURE, but how so many Lefties can be so smugly sure that the election was THE MOST ABOVEBOARD AND HONEST ELECTION IN HISTORY when none of you can even point to a single official record universally agreed to be the final word on whether the 2020 election was legit or not when:
  1. No such allegation has ever been made in the history of this country before.
  2. The determination that the fraud was all bogus came out in the press BEFORE THE INVESTIGATION!
  3. Time Magazine last winter documented the 50 organizations which I already listed as have come out publicly to admit they were secretly working behind the whole election to fix the utcome against Trump as a SHADOW ORGANIZATION.
You are free to bring a lawsuit. Just think, instead of wasting all this time trying to convince me (who has no control over an election), you could be contacting your Congressmen or even better yet go the pillow guy route and prove it yourself.

What exactly are you achieving here?

Allegations dont mean shit without evidence. That's where your side of crazies failed.

There is no getting to any truth with a twit such as you.
Listen fuckhead nobody really cares what you think. If anybody cared, you wouldnt be pleading your case to some random like me. You'd be pleading it in a court room where it mattered.

You are free to bring a lawsuit.

You can't fix a broken judicial system from WITHIN the broken judicial system. What amazes me is that the Carter-Baker Commission on Election Integrity made recommendations 16 years ago about what was both WRONG with our elections as well as how to fix them!

. . . . AND EVERYTHING THE COMMISSION SAID NOT TO DO AS A MATTER OF NOT INVITING CORRUPTION AND FRAUD INTO AN ELECTION, YOU FUCKING DEMOCRATS WENT AHEAD AND DID ANYWAY LAST YEAR, and you have the gall to stand here innocent-faced asking why I question the election? :fu:

Illegal action by an alleged President/
If the health benefits are namely to be vaccinated — then the veterans who don't want the benefits have the right to refuse medical care — they're only going to denied the care they don't want.

And here's the other thing. Veterans don't generally seek services of such a sensitive nature as medical care from parties with whom they don't see eye to eye.

If you know and trust your doctor, clinic hospital staff, nurses who work there etc., that they're not going to hurt you, fine, accept the vaccine — but if those offering medical care are your political enemies, then it's better to stay away from them and not be seen at all for anything medical.

It's a simple aspect of survival in a time of political instability.

You can't fix a broken judicial system from WITHIN the broken judicial system. What amazes me is that the Carter-Baker Commission on Election Integrity made recommendations 16 years ago about what was both WRONG with our elections as well as how to fix them!

. . . . AND EVERYTHING THE COMMISSION SAID NOT TO DO AS A MATTER OF NOT INVITING CORRUPTION AND FRAUD INTO AN ELECTION, YOU FUCKING DEMOCRATS WENT AHEAD AND DID ANYWAY LAST YEAR, and you have the gall to stand here innocent-faced asking why I question the election? :fu:
I guess there just isnt any hope for you then. Every election in the US is fraudulent and the court system is broken. I guess according to you we'll never see another republican voted into office ever again because the system is RIGGED.

Forum List

Back