A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

So, Whites, and Asians cheat on the SAT way more, and yet you lack such an evidence, how come?
Probably because youre too ignorant to click on the links to the evidence you claimed I lack?
sI skimmed t
hrough the first link, and saw nothing directly speaking of Whites, and Asians cheating more often than Blacks on the SAT.

But you did

So, they have cameras in the testing rooms showing Whites, and Asians in the testing rooms are taking answers from each other more often?
Both links show whites cheating on the SAT and Asians cheating on the SAT. Are you having trouble understanding that means whites and Asians are cheating?

Did they somehow prove that Blacks don't cheat on the SAT?

Probably because youre too ignorant to click on the links to the evidence you claimed I lack?
sI skimmed t
hrough the first link, and saw nothing directly speaking of Whites, and Asians cheating more often than Blacks on the SAT.

But you did

So, they have cameras in the testing rooms showing Whites, and Asians in the testing rooms are taking answers from each other more often?
Both links show whites cheating on the SAT and Asians cheating on the SAT. Are you having trouble understanding that means whites and Asians are cheating?

They only proved that whites and Asians do cheat on the SAT.

This site might have a good deal of White racists, only because it allows freedom of speech more than other sites.

But, a lot of other sites are actually typically have few White racists.
"Sites" are just areas on the internet. Even if there was no such thing a freedom of speech that wouldnt mean all white racists would be gone. What kind of retarded logic did you use to arrive at the conclusion that the less freedom of speech the less racists there are?

Because, in the case of racism, or prejudices against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, Women, and Gays is taken very seriously on much of the internet.

Even if racism, and prejudices against Whites, Catholics, Poles, Italians, Russians, Men, and Heteros are not taken seriously.

Ultimately it leads to a lot of racists funneled into a few places on the internet which tolerate them..
(Of course anti-White racism on the other hand are tolerated just about everywhere on the internet)
No one takes white racists seriously on the internet. Gimme a break man.

Since life isnt lived on the internet I have no clue what point you are trying to make.

But, Black racists like yourself are somehow taken seriously on the internet?
I have no idea if white racists take me seriously or not. Since I dont post for them I've never even thought about it.

Interesting, considering you spend most of your time posting to White racists.

sI skimmed t

But you did

So, there's no such thing as Blacks who cheat on the SAT test?

I do not understand the obsession of hunting for the few remaining White Racists in America and making a big deal out of them. Institutional Racism in America is gone and has been replaced by Racial favoritism for Black people. You will always be able to find individuals who hate other people because they are not like them. Your quest is futile.
You dont understand because you appear to be ignorant of just how many white racists there are. You have verified your ignorance when you claim there is no institutional racism. The SCOTUS has even verified there is.

Supreme Court: Institutional Racism Is Real
Ok I stand corrected. There are isolated examples of Institutional Racism such as 'disparate impact' wrt public housing projects just as there are isolated examples of individual Racists. The point remains the same, this is a much different country than it was 50 or 60 years ago.

In my spare time I am an annoying shade tree psychologist, and what I see is anger that needs to be fed.

"Sites" are just areas on the internet. Even if there was no such thing a freedom of speech that wouldnt mean all white racists would be gone. What kind of retarded logic did you use to arrive at the conclusion that the less freedom of speech the less racists there are?

Because, in the case of racism, or prejudices against Blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Muslims, Asians, Women, and Gays is taken very seriously on much of the internet.

Even if racism, and prejudices against Whites, Catholics, Poles, Italians, Russians, Men, and Heteros are not taken seriously.

Ultimately it leads to a lot of racists funneled into a few places on the internet which tolerate them..
(Of course anti-White racism on the other hand are tolerated just about everywhere on the internet)

Since life isnt lived on the internet I have no clue what point you are trying to make.

I have no idea if white racists take me seriously or not. Since I dont post for them I've never even thought about it.

Its fun playing with you clowns. Cant fault a Black man for having fun.

I do not understand the obsession of hunting for the few remaining White Racists in America and making a big deal out of them. Institutional Racism in America is gone and has been replaced by Racial favoritism for Black people. You will always be able to find individuals who hate other people because they are not like them. Your quest is futile.
You dont understand because you appear to be ignorant of just how many white racists there are. You have verified your ignorance when you claim there is no institutional racism. The SCOTUS has even verified there is.

Supreme Court: Institutional Racism Is Real
Ok I stand corrected. There are isolated examples of Institutional Racism such as 'disparate impact' wrt public housing projects just as there are isolated examples of individual Racists. The point remains the same, this is a much different country than it was 50 or 60 years ago.

In my spare time I am an annoying shade tree psychologist, and what I see is anger that needs to be fed.
Thats not really a point. Thats a inevitability preceded by an opinion. While its true its a different country the subjective term of "much" is merely your opinion which holds no credibility to anyone else but yourself.

Its fun playing with you clowns. Cant fault a Black man for having fun.

Ultimately one racist has little impact, but a million racists on the other hand.

That's why I kind of don't grasp individualists...

Gavin McCinnes is who you consider CREDIBLE? He's just a rightwing guy on YouTube that's giving an opinion.

He doesn't provide any facts, no studies, no figures, no numbers, just pure opinion.

Why do you consider him credible? It's because you already like and/or agree with his opinion, right?

And I did watch the video. I'm not buying it. He's a hack.

Did you listen to the OP's podcast?

But you did

The point is not if Blacks cheat on the SAT. The point is that whites and Asians cheat way more than anyone else like I said at the start.

"Looks like its true. Asians and Whites cheat on their tests way more than other races."

The point is not if Blacks cheat on the SAT. The point is that whites and Asians cheat way more than anyone else like I said at the start.

It doesn't seem like you have evidence to prove either.

I have evidence whites and Asians cheat on the SAT alot. I cant find any reports of Blacks doing it.

I have evidence whites and Asians cheat on the SAT alot. I cant find any reports of Blacks doing it.

But there's simply no total data on what percentage of SAT cheaters are which race, now is there?

But there's simply no total data on what percentage of SAT cheaters are which race, now is there?
The data available says whites and Asians are the ones getting caught cheating.

Like the media shows only Blacks getting killed by the Police, even though more Whites are killed by the Police in total numbers.

Like the media shows only Blacks getting killed by the Police, even though more Whites are killed by the Police in total numbers.
Nothing like that. The media isnt data. Data is data. I cant help that the media is trying to make a buck with hot topic issues. The data says whites and Asians cheat on the SATs...alot. Thats always been the point so you can stop trying to deflect any old time now.

I am really close to iggy-listing you MarcATL .

Militant Negroes are far from my favorite racist group.

I deal with these morons when they play their race card to try to get around trespassing practically every other day.
Do it. See if I care....

XzuOTZbO_Z0.jpg

Yet if there are very very few white supremacists, the white guys I see in the threads on this forum tend to "buy" the WS basic arguments that blacks are lazy, stupid, and violent. As a group, overall, that is not true to begin with, but the higher crime rate etc. is a direct result of poverty, and that is because not all blacks have managed to overcome the generational cycle of poverty and familial dysfunction that was imposed on them by our society all those years ago.
Those things take a long time to change.
Including our very own racist MOD, Dont Taz Me Bro , who I can provide multiple receipts of him posting those very things, almost verbatim.

Forum List

Back