A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

[QUOTE="Liberty777, post: 20471053, member: 56992"
Their lies are starting to catch up with them, you can only cry wolf so many times.[/QUOTE]

All nations need their myths.

And your myth is believing the garbage that you were spoonfed as a child.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That’s a lie

No it's not.

You have to whitewash history to make yourself feel good about yourself, but your ancestors were racist oppressors.

My ancestors fought the Nazis and Imperial Japan.

YOu don't know shit.

Irrelevant, Cletus.

Any other straw men you wish to put out there?

Oh, the irony. You attack my ancestors as racist and then immediately use a racial slur.

My ancestors were not oppressors, but liberators.

That you can't see any relevance, is just you being blind.

Willfully blind.

That’s a lie

No it's not.

You have to whitewash history to make yourself feel good about yourself, but your ancestors were racist oppressors.
Another lie

You lie.

Or you are a clueless idiot.

Take your pick.

You need to lie to maintain the garbage myth that white people are somehow repressed.

Yet, you routinely think it's okay to bash Polish people, while "Pretending" to be against racism / prejudices.

That’s a lie

No it's not.

Another lie

You lie.

Or you are a clueless idiot.

Take your pick.

You need to lie to maintain the garbage myth that white people are somehow repressed.
Would you like to admit that your a liar I’ve already gotten Asclepias to admit he’s a liar

That’s a lie

No it's not.

YOu don't know shit.

Irrelevant, Cletus.

Oh, the irony. You attack my ancestors as racist and then immediately use a racial slur.

Willfully blind.

Yes, you are, Cletus.

You wish to believe what you want to believe because you cling to your skin color like it's a badge or honor, refusing to believe the experiences of black people because it doesn't jive with your narrative of the poor oppressed white folk.

What a joke.

Look, crybaby, if you think blacks are soooo oppressed in America, then please name me ONE black majority country on this planet in which blacks have better lives than they do in America. Just one.

Also, sniveler,. name me ONE white majority nation in history that elected a black leader besides America. Ingrate punk.

50 years ago - when you were in your 30s - when black people went into stores, they had to tell the white shop owner what they wanted to buy. The white shop owner would then gather all the items that the black person wanted to buy, and then the black person would pay for them.

The reason why the white shopowner would have the black person tell them what they wanted and then gather the items for them was because if a black person would merely touch the item, white shoppers wouldn't want to touch that item nor buy it.

Where?

That’s a lie

No it's not.

YOu don't know shit.

Irrelevant, Cletus.

Willfully blind.

Yes, you are, Cletus.

You wish to believe what you want to believe because you cling to your skin color like it's a badge or honor, refusing to believe the experiences of black people because it doesn't jive with your narrative of the poor oppressed white folk.

What a joke.

I'm not believing it, because I was there, not long after, and the world was not like that.

YOur racial slurs and concern about my skin color are noted and dismissed.

Look, crybaby, if you think blacks are soooo oppressed in America, then please name me ONE black majority country on this planet in which blacks have better lives than they do in America. Just one.

Also, sniveler,. name me ONE white majority nation in history that elected a black leader besides America. Ingrate punk.

50 years ago - when you were in your 30s - when black people went into stores, they had to tell the white shop owner what they wanted to buy. The white shop owner would then gather all the items that the black person wanted to buy, and then the black person would pay for them.

The reason why the white shopowner would have the black person tell them what they wanted and then gather the items for them was because if a black person would merely touch the item, white shoppers wouldn't want to touch that item nor buy it.

Where?

You are falling for the trap. You think, I know this is not how it was here, but maybe somewhere else.

LIberals lie. It is what they do.

Would you like to admit that your a liar I’ve already gotten Asclepias to admit he’s a liar

I don't give a shit about Asclepias.

I taught at a HBU, and heard the stories from the students.

Redneck hicks like yourself who deny history are part of the problem.

With you, it's just Redneck hick that, Dumb Polak this, gee you're so anti-Prejudices (Rolls eyes)

Are you drunk?

No, but I will be later.

It is human nature to whitewash the sins of our forefathers, rationalizing and justifying our ancestors' shitty behavior towards others because we have to believe that we come from good, even if we don't. This is what you are doing in this thread.

Support your claim about how shopping was so racist.

Forum List

Back