A Discussion About White Supremacy In The United States

Are you drunk?

No, but I will be later.

It is human nature to whitewash the sins of our forefathers, rationalizing and justifying our ancestors' shitty behavior towards others because we have to believe that we come from good, even if we don't. This is what you are doing in this thread.
You know nothing of my ancestors, you are only disrespecting them. That makes you a liar

I'm not believing it, because I was there, not long after, and the world was not like that.

Of course you're not believing this. You were sheltered from it. You were told a story by your relatives.

And now you play the victim card, like some whiny liberal.

No, I wasn't. I was THERE. A child in a store, and I saw my neighbors of both races in the store too.

My parents were working class dems who had a plastic bust of JFK, on their mantle. If they were that racist during the 60s, they would not have supported him.

If they were that isolated, because everyone else was that racist, they would have said something about it at some point in my life.

You made a claim, a very radical one. Back it up, or admit that you cannot.

Back your claim up that your ancestors didn't discriminate against black people, or admit that you cannot and that they did.

See how that works, Cletus?

You made a claim, a very radical one. Back it up, or admit that you cannot.

Back your claim up that your ancestors didn't discriminate against black people, or admit that you cannot and that they did.

See how that works, Cletus?

My claim is a personal claim about people in my life. That would be very difficult to support and would reveal my identity to the vile social justice warriors on this site.

YOUR claim is one about the way shopping was done in the 60s.

Where you there? What did you base this story on?

You know nothing of my ancestors, you are only disrespecting them. That makes you a liar

And you know nothing of the history of people who don't have your skin color.

Not only that, you deny it.

That makes you a willful fool.

Where you there? What did you base this story on?

By what people have told me, repeatedly, Cletus.

I know this doesn't jive with your worldview that comes from Brietbart, but that doesn't mean it didn't happen.

He's totally busted you on your hypocrisy.

Personally attacking him is not fooling anyone.

Your hypocrisy is that you're continuously whined on this site about how awful white people have had it. And when you've been confronted on anything else, you've resorted to nonsequiters like "I was a kid and I didn't see it."

Great argument. :clap:

YOur need to constantly attack me with racist slurs, undermines your credibility.

HOw old are you?

Younger than you.

That you want to turn this into an ad hominem issue demonstrates once again that you refuse to believe anything that your favorite news sites doesn't highlight.

He's totally busted you on your hypocrisy.

Personally attacking him is not fooling anyone.

Your hypocrisy is that you're continuously whined on this site about how awful white people have had it. And when you've been confronted on anything else, you've resorted to nonsequiters like "I was a kid and I didn't see it."

Great argument. :clap:

"i was a kid and didn't see it" in not a non sequitur.

It is an opposing observation, just as valid as your second hand observations, if not more so.

There is nothing hypocritical about my complaints about anti-white discrimination or policies.

You, attacking people for racism, while making racial slurs, is hypocritical.

That you don't understand this, makes you look pretty stupid.

Kenyan or not, we just had a black guy with a weird name in the Oval Office.

Game Over

Race card declined

"i was a kid and didn't see it" in not a non sequitur.

It is an opposing observation, just as valid as your second hand observations, if not more so.

There is nothing hypocritical about my complaints about anti-white discrimination or policies.

You, attacking people for racism, while making racial slurs, is hypocritical.

That you don't understand this, makes you look pretty stupid.

Your argument is a complete logical fallacy. And you're too bloody stupid to realize it.

I'm sure that when you were a kid, you went into stores and everything was just jim dandy.

But that doesn't mean that in other stores when you weren't around, blacks weren't treated like they were sub-human.

Now go whine some more about how bad white people have it.

YOur need to constantly attack me with racist slurs, undermines your credibility.

HOw old are you?

Younger than you.

That you want to turn this into an ad hominem issue demonstrates once again that you refuse to believe anything that your favorite news sites doesn't highlight.

YOu are the one making racial slurs.

SO, you are young. You don't remember the 70s.

I do. It was not like that.

Forum List

Back