A Disturbing Union of Powers...Two Court Decisions Must Be Overturned

A 54-year-old woman in Plano, Texas gave birth to her own granddaughter by acting as the surrogate for her daughter. After several infertility treatments resulted in multiple miscarriages for 28-year-old Kelley McKissack, her mother, Tracey Thompson, offered to be her surrogate — even though she went through menopause several years prior.

After the treatments, McKissack and her husband had four fertilized embryos left, the Associated Press reports. They were implanted in Thompson last April. Thompson had to receive medical treatments in order to prepare her body for the pregnancy.

What does that have to do with children's enjoyments of the marriage contract as to necessities of having both a mother and father?

There is no law that recognizes a 'mother and a father' are 'necessities'. You imagined it.

There's no law that recognizes children married to their parents. You imagined it.

Not one of your own sources recognizes the marriage of parents as a 'minor contract' for their children. Nor does any law or any court. You imagined it.

With the Supreme Court finding exactly the opposite of your claims: that denying marriage to same sex parents hurts their children. And that marriage for same sex parents benefits their children. So you ignore the Supreme Court and

So you offer us your imagination while ignoring the Supreme Court explicitly contradicting you. Surely you understand this is why your record of predicting legal outcomes is one of perfect failure. As your imagination isn't the law.

so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?
No, rather, that the White House engaged in a display of solidarity with sexual deviants and perverts - a.k.a. homosexuals.

so this is the argument? That the White House had a light display ready in solidarity with a decision everyone new was coming?
No, rather, that the White House engaged in a display of solidarity with sexual deviants and perverts - a.k.a. homosexuals.

AKA....American citizens who had their rights protected. Something sure to infuriate many a republican who would strip American of rights, given the chance.

AKA....American citizens who had their rights protected. Something sure to infuriate many a republican who would strip American of rights, given the chance.
Given the chance, they should be stripped of their heads, Skylark.

Wanting to murder gays and lesbians for committing no crime is also a very conservative thing to desire. At least at the movement's fanatical fringes.

Wanting to murder gays and lesbians for committing no crime is also a very conservative thing to desire. At least at the movement's fanatical fringes.
I'm just repeating what preachers preach about. You don't have to believe it.

Without thought or question, I have no doubt.

Though the 'preachers' that are calling for beheading are mostly ISIS. Good to know you and the fanatical Muslims can find common ground.

Thankfully our constitution prevents much of the systematic mass murder your ilk would inflict on law abiding Americans.

Though the 'preachers' that are calling for beheading are mostly ISIS. Good to know you and the fanatical Muslims can find common ground.

Thankfully our constitution prevents much of the systematic mass murder your ilk would inflict on law abiding Americans.
Nobody wants to kill Americans, you stupid fuck.

Ah, so when you said this:

You weren't actually talking about *killing* gays. Merely beheading them, huh?

Um, shit-stain.....when you take their heads, they die. Just FYI.

Try again, StormFront

Try again, StormFront
You said 'law abiding.' They ain't law abiding . I don't give a shit what the USSC says. Buncha Goddamn Communists.

Try again, StormFront
You said 'law abiding.' They ain't law abiding . I don't give a shit what the USSC says. Buncha Goddamn Communists.

I said law abiding AFTER you called for gays to be beheaded, shit-stain. Your desire to murder millions of Americans because your preacher told you to doesn't magically make them violators of the law.

Try again, StormFront

I said law abiding AFTER you called for gays to be beheaded, shit-stain. Your desire to murder millions of Americans because your preacher told you to doesn't magically make them violators of the law.
You're a scofflaw then.

Try again, StormFront

You're a scofflaw then.

You're not the law, shit stain. You're why we have laws. As your ilk would just start killing by the millions if given the chance.

Try again, StormFront

You're a scofflaw then.

You're not the law, shit stain. You're why we have laws. As your ilk would just start killing by the millions if given the chance.
What would me and my ilk want to kill for? You been drinking bedbug spray?

Try again, StormFront

You're a scofflaw then.

You're asking me to tell your YOUR motivations for writing hateful batshit like this?

hossfly said:

I can't think of why any rational person would think that gays should be beheaded. So you'll have to ask the fanatic head job who told us it should happen as to why he thinks it should be so.

You're a scofflaw then.

You're asking me to tell your YOUR motivations for writing hateful batshit like this?

hossfly said:

I can't think of why any rational person would think that gays should be beheaded. So you'll have to ask the fanatic head job who told us it should happen as to why he thinks it should be so.
The fanatic head job said: Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

You're a scofflaw then.

hossfly said:

The fanatic head job said: Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
It also says not to drink booze and then in another chapter says it's okay to drink booze, the Bible contradicts itself...
The Bible also tells us to love our enemies and pray for them, yet Christians today want to kill and hate homersexuals...Not in the Bible..

You're a scofflaw then.

hossfly said:

It also says not to drink booze and then in another chapter says it's okay to drink booze, the Bible contradicts itself...
The Bible also tells us to love our enemies and pray for them, yet Christians today want to kill and hate homersexuals...Not in the Bible..
I'm not a Christian so I don't abide by that part of the Bible. An eye for an eye is more reasonable.

You're a scofflaw then.

hossfly said:

So is that why you think gays should be beheaded?

You're a scofflaw then.

hossfly said:

So is that why you think gays should be beheaded?
That's what the fanatic head job said. Who am I to argue?

Forum List

Back