A&E dealing with death threats. Brilliant.

I guess A&E and the homosexual mafia Glaad thought they could just run over people rights of Freedom of speech and just go on their merry way

I feel no sympathy, they made their bed now they can lie in it

The left/Glaad, etc better get a clue...The people in this country don't take kindly to being BULLIED

and you're a simple minded dolt...We can't help you there

Last edited:
people are tired of being "BULLIED" by the militant homosexual regime in this country

They think they can DICTATE what you can and can't say or they set out to DESTROY you

people better start standing up to it

It's worked well for them so far. Just ask numerous vendors who cater to the wedding industry who have been victimized, bullied, even put out of business by the militant homosexual regime.

people are tired of being "BULLIED" by the militant homosexual regime in this country

They think they can DICTATE what you can and can't say or they set out to DESTROY you

It's worked well for them so far. Just ask numerous vendors who cater to the wedding industry who have been victimized, bullied, even put out of business by the militant homosexual regime.

I know that...that's why people need to wake up
they are now going after people livelihoods just for giving their opinion and thoughts on homosexuals..

they are now going after people livelihoods just for giving their opinion and thoughts on homosexuals..

As if driving all thoughts and opinions they find disagreeable will erase those thoughts from peoples' minds. Oh, wait, pretty soon they'll be policing our very thoughts...

Politics and business dont mix. If you are too ignorant to know that then you should not open a business that caters to the general public.

As if driving all thoughts and opinions they find disagreeable will erase those thoughts from peoples' minds. Oh, wait, pretty soon they'll be policing our very thoughts...

Plus according to Barry-Care what we eat, whether we can own a firearm, ride a motorcycle, smoke a cigarette, have a swing-set in the back yard if water stands in it 3 days after a rain storm (your yard can be considered a watershed for migratory birds in the EPA regs). If they keep their hooks into our healthcare, we can obey them or have no coverage. :evil:

Politics and business dont mix. If you are too ignorant to know that then you should not open a business that caters to the general public.

save it for someone who might care what you have to say...You ignorant posting bore me

Last edited:

save it for someone who might care what you have to say

I did. You commented. Why do you care?

Part of the ferocity of the backlash A&E is experiencing is probably from people who were infuriated by the treatment those ordinary people received.

Notice that the gay gestapo hasn't threatened anyone else. No other chains have been so foolish as to cave into their demands.

How's that research coming as to all those companies that have Phil Robertson as a spokesman.

Part of the ferocity of the backlash A&E is experiencing is probably from people who were infuriated by the treatment those ordinary people received.

Notice that the gay gestapo hasn't threatened anyone else. No other chains have been so foolish as to cave into their demands.

How's that research coming as to all those companies that have Phil Robertson as a spokesman.

yep, plus they had their fill with the gay gestapo and chick-fil-a

A&E stepped in it big time kowtowing to Glaad...they deserve everything coming at them

"...What the hell, people. I don't get it. I mean somebody's cheese done slid clear off the cracker if death threats make sense in a situation like this."
Perhaps tremendously large numbers of people are beginning to object, some of them increasingly violently, to the advances on the legal front being made by homosexuals in recent months and years?

And beginning to redirect their anger towards those seen to be supporting homosexuals, whom many believe to be perverse and unnatural and unclean and an abomination in the eyes of Nature and Man and God?

Driven over the edge by a Government and a Media suddenly acting as it it was owned by the LGBT Movement?

Kinda gives the phrase 'Take our Country back' an entirely new and twisted twist, doesn't it?

''What God hath wrought'...

Just a thought...

Last edited:
How stupid is that indeed. Didn't gays do the same thing to Sweet Cakes in Oregon? Threatened the vendors and the customers. It finally drove the baker out of business. Over refusal to bake a wedding cake. What a shame that those who dish it out don't like it when it's their turn.

Maybe GLAAD will think twice when they decide to target someone else.

So far I see the lefties not acknowledging this post. How predictable

None?

I guess A&E and the homosexual mafia Glaad thought they could just run over people rights of Freedom of speech and just go on their merry way

I feel no sympathy, they made their bed now they can lie in it

The left/Glaad, etc better get a clue...The people in this country don't take kindly to being BULLIED

and you're a simple minded dolt...We can't help you there

Yeah, I'm the simple minded dolt because I understand that it isn't a freedom of speech issue and because I don't think that death threats are the appropriate response to a reality TV millionaire being suspended from his TV show.

"Gay gestapo", "homosexual mafia" - you Christians/conservatives sure are some whiny bitches, aren't you?

Quick question........................did anyone ever think that A and E might be fanning the flames of this bullshit to get better ratings?

And...................did anyone ever consider that the reason they threw this redneck bigot under the bus is because they wanted to have a controversy?

And................lastly......................did anyone ever consider that A and E hired the duck dynasty crew for a reality show simply because they knew one of the ignorant rednecks would say something stupid (like has currently happened) so they could get better ratings, even if the headlines were negative?

That theory has been presented, yes.
One thing about show business....There is no such thing as 'bad' publicity.
Look at how Miley Cyrus' career is being handled. And that little punk Justin Bieber...
They each do fucked up stuff. And their names are out in the public arena....

It's only because of the low morals of the entertainment industry.

Plus according to Barry-Care what we eat, whether we can own a firearm, ride a motorcycle, smoke a cigarette, have a swing-set in the back yard if water stands in it 3 days after a rain storm (your yard can be considered a watershed for migratory birds in the EPA regs). If they keep their hooks into our healthcare, we can obey them or have no coverage. :evil:

I've said all along that this boondoggle had nothing to do with real healthcare, but it does have everything to do with controlling the proletariat.

A&E dealing with death threats. Brilliant. Similar nonsense with Chik-whatever.

The farther to the left or to the right the greater the mental unbalance.

The chick-fil-a thing backfired. The Chain is seeing it's best sales ever. The store here is always packed.
Your side LOST that battle.

The chick-fil-a thing backfired.

man did it ever

out here the protesters protested the protesters wrote to the editor

the protesters protested yet again

however a brand spanking new Chick-fil-a is going up in the muck center

on campus

Forum List

Back