A&E just caved. No more Phil suspension.

"Black Santeria"????
rofl.gif
:lmao:

What in the fuck is "Black Santeria"? Oh this oughta be good.
emot-munch.gif

Wait, don't tell me -- it's like White Santeria, only black, right? :rofl:

"Black Santeria". Oh my stars and little fishes....

You are such an ignorant stupid shit head.

You have never heard of Palo Monte?

The Dark Side Of Santeria - Palo mayombe orginated from the African Congo

Borderland Beat: Santa Muerte: Inspired and Ritualistic Killings

Latin American Drug Traffickers Turn to Cults for Comfort - InSight Crime | Organized Crime in the Americas

Borderland Beat: Six People Executed in Cancun Had Their Hearts Removed.

The Death Cult of the Drug Lords Mexico’s Patron Saint of Crime, Criminals, and the Dispossessed

You jack ass, just cant believe things that get out of yoru comfort zone? lol

Oh trust me this is not out of my "comfort zone". Way not.

I'm not interested in a bunch of halfass links just because somebody showed you how Google works. As if anybody can't put up a web page, please. I want to know what YOU mean by fucking "Black Santeria". What is it? In your own words, bitch.

And let us know where the "White Santeria" is. And/or brown, yellow and red. :popcorn:

It's ok Jim Bowie. Tomorrow pogo will demand you supply links instead of your own words. These people like pogo crack me up. They bitch when you describe something in your own words and demand a web link to substantiate what you say and the next day they refuse to accept the web evidence and insist that you just talk about it. :cuckoo:

I'm not interested in a bunch of halfass links just because somebody showed you how Google works. As if anybody can't put up a web page, please. I want to know what YOU mean by fucking "Black Santeria". What is it? In your own words, bitch.

And let us know where the "White Santeria" is. And/or brown, yellow and red. :popcorn:

It's ok Jim Bowie. Tomorrow pogo will demand you supply links instead of your own words. These people like pogo crack me up. They bitch when you describe something in your own words and demand a web link to substantiate what you say and the next day they refuse to accept the web evidence and insist that you just talk about it. :cuckoo:

I just like to watch impostors melt themselves down when they try to invoke shit they have no clue about. Like Katz just did with Wicca and Santeria. Neither one of them have a clue, that's obvious. But that doesn't stop them from making up a bunch of murky half-baked crap.

"Black Santeria"... Chemists... witches poisoning people double double toil and trouble... even as we speak, Bowie's frantically reading his own Google links to try to understand what the fuck he himself is talking about.

Then there are the Pee Wee Hermans of the world like you who have no point at all, just standing on the side wanking, unable to engage in content. You have my pity.

Last edited:

I just like to watch impostors melt themselves down when they try to invoke shit they have no clue about. Like Katz just did with Wicca and Santeria. Neither one of them have a clue, that's obvious. But that doesn't stop them from making up a bunch of murky half-baked crap.

"Black Santeria"... Chemists... witches poisoning people double double toil and trouble...

Then there are the Pee Wee Hermans of the world like you who have no point at all, just standing on the side wanking, unable to engage in content. You have my pity.

So when are you going to show us the Robertsons contract???? Oh thats right you cant because you are a dishonest ass.

"Black Santeria"... Chemists... witches poisoning people double double toil and trouble...

So when are you going to show us the Robertsons contract???? Oh thats right you cant because you are a dishonest ass.

He doesn't have to thanatos because he told us in his own words...lol

:cuckoo:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -2728 reputation points from Pogo.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Got your \'contract\' right here, chump.

Regards,
Pogo

Is that your final answer?

Not sure. Give me 48 hours, loser.
Neg me all you want liar but no matter what it wont erase the fact that you lied and we all caught you... Now go play with your dollies.

"Black Santeria"????
rofl.gif
:lmao:

What in the fuck is "Black Santeria"? Oh this oughta be good.
emot-munch.gif

Wait, don't tell me -- it's like White Santeria, only black, right? :rofl:

"Black Santeria". Oh my stars and little fishes....

You are such an ignorant stupid shit head.

You have never heard of Palo Monte?

The Dark Side Of Santeria - Palo mayombe orginated from the African Congo

Borderland Beat: Santa Muerte: Inspired and Ritualistic Killings

Latin American Drug Traffickers Turn to Cults for Comfort - InSight Crime | Organized Crime in the Americas

Borderland Beat: Six People Executed in Cancun Had Their Hearts Removed.

The Death Cult of the Drug Lords Mexico’s Patron Saint of Crime, Criminals, and the Dispossessed

You jack ass, just cant believe things that get out of yoru comfort zone? lol

Its funny you say that this is all within your comfort zone, then act like you don't know what is meant by 'black Santeria'.

The adjective 'black' when used in regard to various occult practices commonly means it is immoral, greedy or violent, fuck face.

Neg me all you want liar but no matter what it wont erase the fact that you lied and we all caught you... Now go play with your dollies.

Yeah?

Then quote it.

Loser.gif

No one has time to cut and paste all your posts on this thread, ass hat.

"Liar!"
"Yeah? Quote it."
"um... um... no one has time!"

Loser.gif

I knew as soon as I saw the term "black Santeria" that there was somebody here talking out of his ass.

Q.E.D.

I just like to watch impostors melt themselves down when they try to invoke shit they have no clue about. .

Lol, you don't know jack shit about anything at all, you just pretend, bluff and lie your way through almost every conversation.

When I get you pissing your pants like you have on this thread and throwing in all the animations and big bold letters, I know then beyond any doubt that I am getting too close to the Truth for your comfort, you stupid cum bucket.

Yeah?

Then quote it.

Loser.gif

No one has time to cut and paste all your posts on this thread, ass hat.

"Liar!"
"Yeah? Quote it."
"um... um... no one has time!"

Loser.gif

I knew as soon as I saw the term "black Santeria" that there was somebody here talking out of his ass.

Q.E.D.

roflmao, yeah 'black santeria' is not real because Pogo the nogo says so!

eat shit you fucking retard

I just like to watch impostors melt themselves down when they try to invoke shit they have no clue about. .

Lol, you don't know jack shit about anything at all, you just pretend, bluff and lie your way through almost every conversation.

When I get you pissing your pants like you have on this thread and throwing in all the animations and big bold letters, I know then beyond any doubt that I am getting too close to the Truth for your comfort, you stupid cum bucket.

:dig:

Any yet...somehow it appears to be you crying and sniffling.

Or as most of us call it... "Monday". :rolleyes:

:dig:

lo, case in point regarding your stupid bullshit.

In your distorted and perverted point of view of which I could not have less regard.

Forum List

Back