A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no attempted coup.
Gotcha.

History will record that there was. It will probably be referred to as "an insurrection". Your grandkids will learn about it in school.

It will be pretty easy to show, with Trump's "best people" basically documenting the road map in texts and memos.

What do you say it was? This ought to be good.
I say there was no coup attempt. Weren’t you paying attention, you dolt?

The better (funnier) question is in what universe you claim any reasonable use of the term “coup” applies to the incidents of January 6?

Tell ya what, ya shitstain. You make the claim, and I deny it. That doesn’t place the burden on me. The burden is on the proponent. Hint: that’s your, you jerk wad.

Lol. Good luck. You’ll need it.

Gotcha.

History will record that there was. It will probably be referred to as "an insurrection". Your grandkids will learn about it in school.

It will be pretty easy to show, with Trump's "best people" basically documenting the road map in texts and memos.
"History" will record?

Interesting concept that "history" is capable of "recording" something considering it is only who control the past who do so

Your faith that your fellow Stalinists will control history in this Orwellian sense is certainly admirable in a sick, loyalist sort of way, but that does not change the fact that there was no attempted coup, objectively speaking.

Gotcha.

LOL. Right. I can't wait for the Committee presentation to American. So many of your Taliban buddies involved. It's gonna be awesome!

Yes, someone who thinks it's a low value virtue would say that.
Someone who was born in the modern era with a secular education will know better and be informed by history.
Try saying something next time you post, Farty.

Last edited:
History will record that there was.

Your grandkids will learn about it in school.
History written by leftwing academics. Maybe; but if history was written without the taint of politicized bias, nobody would say it.

There clearly was neither a copy nor a coup attempt.

I’ll be sure to correct the shit my grandkids learn in the liberal bullshit propaganda mills we laughingly call “education.”

January 6)

Trump gave a fiery speech.

Those who didn't listen to the whole speech got excited and reacted.

The press seized upon this as an opportunity for more of their globalist propaganda.

Low information Sheeple reacted to the propaganda by repeating that it was a "coup", blissfully unaware of who they were actually serving.

Any questions?

I say there was no coup attempt. Weren’t you paying attention, you dolt?

The better (funnier) question is in what universe you claim any reasonable use of the term “coup” applies to the incidents of January 6?

Tell ya what, ya shitstain. You make the claim, and I deny it. That doesn’t place the burden on me. The burden is on the proponent. Hint: that’s your, you jerk wad.

Lol. Good luck. You’ll need it.
Nice try but you are the one who made a claim. You claimed that Jan6 was in no way a coup and I disagreed. So using your own illogic the onus is indeed on you, the claimant. I know, it's hard for idiots like you to sort things out and see truth among all the lies but if you'll just see a professional, he or she might be able to explain it all to you. And all you have to do is shut your fuckin' yapper long enough to let it soak in. And from this point forward, you will address me as Mr. Shitstain.

Nice try but you are the one who made a claim. You claimed that Jan6 was in no way a coup and I disagreed. So using your own illogic the onus is indeed on you, the claimant. I know, it's hard for idiots like you to sort things out and see truth among all the lies but if you'll just see a professional, he or she might be able to explain it all to you. And all you have to do is shut your fuckin' yapper long enough to let it soak in. And from this point forward, you will address me as Mr. Shitstain.
Poor white supremacist.. They can't get over the fact that we are on to them.

"History" will record?

Interesting concept that "history" is capable of "recording" something considering it is only who control the past who do so

Your faith that your fellow Stalinists will control history in this Orwellian sense is certainly admirable in a sick, loyalist sort of way, but that does not change the fact that there was no attempted coup, objectively speaking.
WTF is even a little objective about denying the obvious. Trump tells you morons not to believe what you see and hear but instead to take his words as gospel. And that is reasonable to you? Don't believe your lying eyes? Do you ever get embarrassed that Trump is smarter than you are? How could that possibly be? That puts you in negative IQ territory.

January 6)

Trump gave a fiery speech.

Those who didn't listen to the whole speech got excited and reacted.

The press seized upon this as an opportunity for more of their globalist propaganda.

Low information Sheeple reacted to the propaganda by repeating that it was a "coup", blissfully unaware of who they were actually serving.

Any questions?
Poor Donny. He's so misunderstood. Just wants what's best for the American people. Those with the surname Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back