A fascinating new detail about the attempted coup is revealed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What MAGA Had Planned For Pence On Jan. 6

Per the plan, swing states that Biden won were supposed to submit pro-Trump electors — a key part of a broader plan to subvert the election results by presenting Pence on Jan. 6 with a supposed choice between competing interpretations of who swing states selected for president.

By submitting those alternate slates of electors, Chesebro wrote, states would give whoever was in charge of the process the authority not only to “open” and “count” the electoral votes, but to “mak[e] judgments about what to do if there are conflicting votes.”

From there, key Senate Republicans were supposed to hold high-profile hearings from Jan. 3 to Jan. 5 about allegations of “widespread violations of law” in the election. Chesebro referenced one hearing scheduled by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) during that week.

On Jan. 6 itself, Pence was to immediately announce that, as a candidate running for office, he had a “conflict of interest” and thereby recuse himself from counting the votes. The responsibility for counting the votes would then fall to the president pro tempore of the Senate — at that time, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA).

So the plan called for Pence to recuse himself from the vote counting and allow Chuckles Grassley to take over. Then....

“He then opens the two envelopes from Arizona, and announced that he cannot and will not, at least as of that date, count any electoral votes from Arizona because there are two slates of votes, and it is clear that the Arizona courts did not give a full and fair opportunity for review of election irregularities, in violation of due process.”

One hopes the level of knowledge and participation in the plan by Individual 1 will be revealed during the public hearings coming soon to a TV near you. Then we can get a clearer picture of.......

Hahahahahahahahahhaahhaaaaa

You read and then posted something from talkingpointsmemo.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahhjhha

Unlike you brave souls, I don't need an inanimate object to bolster my ego. News flash. It won't make your weewee any bigger.
Wait. I think we think the same way. Yes, posing with your weapons of war for FB is more important to these Republican knuckle-draggers than our the lives of our children.

Amen to that. Funny how these Christian trump fans claim to be pious but worship an idol.
The indoctrination is strong in this newbie, it will take a lot of de-programming for Lurch to see the TRUTH.

Let's start by looking at the Xiden admin's record so far. Tell me which of these are "lies" or "Russian disinformation":

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

1654168107576.png

The indoctrination is strong in this newbie, it will take a lot of de-programming for Lurch to see the TRUTH.

Let's start by looking at the Xiden admin's record so far. Tell me which of these are "lies" or "Russian disinformation":

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

View attachment 653009
Dude. You think I'm going to read this manifesto? Get real, nerd.

tl:dr. Seriously, man. None of us have the time you have, obviously. Summarize it, Bitch.

Dude. You think I'm going to read this manifesto? Get real, nerd.
tl:dr. Seriously, man. None of us have the time you have, obviously. Summarize it, Bitch.
Read the post
It takes less than 1-minute
Its the Xiden admin's record to run on in 2024

OR, you know its the truth and are dodging the debate? That shows some intelligence.
(I'm a great-grandfather, not a "bitch")

Read the post
It takes less than 1-minute
Its the Xiden admin's record to run on in 2024

OR, you know its the truth and are dodging the debate? That shows some intelligence.
(I'm a great-grandfather, not a "bitch")
That troll is only here to piss people off. You give it way too much credit. It, like a lot of leftists, might have ADHD and have a hard time reading more than a dozen words at a time. It certainly speaks like a middle schooler.

LOL... We saw what MAGA-land looked like on January 6th, didn't we? All of the racist white trash in America has coalesced into one political force.
With those deadly selfie sticks! I heard they killed a thousand congress critters with those selfie sticks. It must have been a bloodbath!

What MAGA Had Planned For Pence On Jan. 6…
WOW!!!

You certainly have a lot more faith and belief in the planning, coordination, and secrecy capabilities of the Republican/MAGA crowd than I do. There’s no way they could have even come up with, never mind carried out such an elaborate plan. They definitely couldn’t have kept it from leaking out by now.

That’s why I don’t believe most Government conspiracy theories… nobody in that sector of our society can actually keep a secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back