A Federal judge just said what we have all been thinking about the sentences for January 6th rioters

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

These people, at the very least, attacked and entered a federal building in an effort to stop a constitutional process. They are being slapped on the wrist. And the people who planned and funded the who atrocity are laughing and walking around. Look at the slob, Steve Bannon. He thinks the whole thing is funny. And he will do it again, because obviously, Garland thinks the attack on the US Capitol and our democracy was nothing more than a drug store hold up....I DO NOT GET IT!

Oh the drama, and a stupid judge. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
In related news:

These people, at the very least, attacked and entered a federal building in an effort to stop a constitutional process. They are being slapped on the wrist. And the people who planned and funded the who atrocity are laughing and walking around. Look at the slob, Steve Bannon. He thinks the whole thing is funny. And he will do it again, because obviously, Garland thinks the attack on the US Capitol and our democracy was nothing more than a drug store hold up....I DO NOT GET IT!
Then allow me to clarify. They arrested over 600 people that were at the Capitol that day, some who didn't even enter the building. They've held many of them for months in harsh conditions, probably trying to sweat them into pleading guilty to something more serious than the DoJ could make stick in a trial. To imagine that the same DoJ is being "too easy" on them is plain, unadulterated BULLSHIT from hateful Lefties like yourself.

IF there was evidence to support NUKING any of these people, the media would have been inundating the country with it for months. These people rioted and did some physical damage to facilities. Regardless of your inane double-standards toward those who killed people and burned down business and even public buildings in the summer of 2020, the 1/6 crowd did FAR LESS against the law and will be held to a higher standard than nearly all of the SCUM who caused chaos in our cities in summer of 2020. You should probably be grateful that your DoJ thugs DIDN'T go too far. People all over this nation are getting fed the HELL UP with your endless pissing and moaning because the world won't kiss your ass on bended knees. Keep effing around and you'll eventually find OUT.

U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell....oh appointed by Obama.
I would expect no less from a winger judge.
Nothing to see here folks.

Quit yer bitchin' You got your damned demented POOTUS, didn't you? There was no "insurgency."

Now see if you can tell me with a straight face that you're happy about it.

Last edited:
In related news:

Wait for Carlson's take on Jan. 6th. He has credibility.

Wait for Carlson's take on Jan. 6th. He has credibility.
Carlson has credability??

1635727510795.png
1635727540266.png

Get over yourself and your drama filled whining. The people arrested for January 6 were treated a whole lot more harshly than the rioters who gave us an entire summer of destruction, looting, assault and murder.

• The summer 2020 riots resulted in some 15 times more injured police officers, 30 times as many arrests, and estimated damages in dollar terms up to 1,300 times more costly than those of the Capitol riot. George Floyd rioters were found to have used more sophisticated and dangerous tactics than did the Capitol rioters, and in some cases weapons of greater lethality.
  • Authorities have pursued the largely Trump-supporting Capitol rioters with substantially more vigor than suspected wrongdoers in the earlier two cases. Many accused Capitol rioters, unlike accused participants in the other riots, have been held in pretrial detention for months – with one defendant serving more time than the maximum sentence for the charge to which he pleaded guilty. Some allegedly endured solitary confinement and other mistreatment.
  • With authorities applying lenient prosecutorial standards in many major cities torn by the summer riots, the vast majority of charges last year were dismissed, as were charges in the Inauguration 2017 unrest. Charges have to date been dropped in only a single Capitol riot case.

I watched the "news clip," in the link.

The pundit actually compared the folks in the riot to Al Qaeda.

:auiqs.jpg:

These people, at the very least, attacked and entered a federal building in an effort to stop a constitutional process.
No, dummy, they were patriots contesting an illegal and immoral rigged election to save the integrity of America.

They are being slapped on the wrist.
Being illegally held in solitary for months with no charges for simple misdemeanor trespass is both criminal and hardly a slap on the wrist. Look for many lawsuits.

And the people who planned and funded the who atrocity are laughing and walking around.
Except the DOJ has already determined idiot that no one planned or funded anything! Fund what? 2X4s taken from street barricades?

Look at the slob, Steve Bannon.
Better him than you.

He thinks the whole thing is funny.
Nothing funny about stolen elections. But it is hilarious your calling simple trespass with flags an "insurrection!" Democrats are better than Hollywood! :auiqs.jpg:

And he will do it again, because obviously, Garland thinks the attack on the US Capitol and our democracy was nothing more than a drug store hold up....I DO NOT GET IT!
Just one more thing in life you do not get, like righty tightie, lefty loosey.

But committing murder in Blue cities is cool.
You're a racist.

Forum List

Back