A left wing hero in every way released from prison. He only killed 10 people, 8 children.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
‘Palm Sunday Massacre’ killer now lives next to a daycare

Christopher Thomas
He killed eight kids and two mothers in one of the city’s most infamous mass shootings, and as soon as he was sprung from prison in January, Christopher Thomas told authorities he was headed to his mom’s Bronx home — which is right next to a children’s day-care center.

“How [can] they release a baby killer like that?’’ aghast local resident Herman Soto said Sunday. “[Thomas] ain’t gonna be safe round here. No one wants a baby killer living here.”

r903432.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/04/01/palm-sunday-massacre-killer-now-lives-next-to-a-daycare/

Well, he is a black man, so automatically he should be allowed to murder people. Especially, if they were all Christian people. Talk about great left wing people. Poor guy. He was brought here from Africa in chains. Right?

Look at that face with that shit brown complexion. What do you think his first meal was when he was released from his bondage? Any guesses? Come on, take a guess. It cannot be that hard, right? Right?

How does a guy like that get paroled? He should have been given a life sentence without parole.

That makes me wonder what the recidivism rate is for parolees, who were convicted of murder. Seems to me if a parolee commits a crime, those harmed should be allowed to sue the State for granting the perpetrator parole. Maybe even criminal charges should be allowed for such things.

How does a guy like that get paroled? He should have been given a life sentence without parole.

That makes me wonder what the recidivism rate is for parolees, who were convicted of murder. Seems to me if a parolee commits a crime, those harmed should be allowed to sue the State for granting the perpetrator parole. Maybe even criminal charges should be allowed for such things.

Racists! Blahahahahaha!

It makes perfect sense. If he takes a gun and kills a bunch of people it will be good ammo for a few more Soros funded protests against guns.

Christopher Thomas
He killed eight kids and two mothers in one of the city’s most infamous mass shootings, and as soon as he was sprung from prison in January, Christopher Thomas told authorities he was headed to his mom’s Bronx home — which is right next to a children’s day-care center.

“How [can] they release a baby killer like that?’’ aghast local resident Herman Soto said Sunday. “[Thomas] ain’t gonna be safe round here. No one wants a baby killer living here.”

r903432.jpg

https://nypost.com/2018/04/01/palm-sunday-massacre-killer-now-lives-next-to-a-daycare/

Well, he is a black man, so automatically he should be allowed to murder people. Especially, if they were all Christian people. Talk about great left wing people. Poor guy. He was brought here from Africa in chains. Right?

Look at that face with that shit brown complexion. What do you think his first meal was when he was released from his bondage? Any guesses? Come on, take a guess. It cannot be that hard, right? Right?

Hopefully an old school hater sets his ass on fire.

Christopher Thomas

r903432.jpg

At this rate, Americans may begin to take the law into their own hands.

Christopher Thomas

r903432.jpg

We need to disarm Americans, otherwise this guy might get shot when he is going after white Christians.

Christopher Thomas

r903432.jpg

We need to disarm Americans, otherwise this guy might get shot when he is going after white Christians.

Not all white christians need to be armed. Some would do just fine with bare hands.

Racists! Blahahahahaha!

It makes perfect sense. If he takes a gun and kills a bunch of people it will be good ammo for a few more Soros funded protests against guns.
Yes...it does appear the government has a vested interest in putting criminals back on the streets to commit more crimes, that leads to more government.

It's wrong to blame drugs and take their usage into consideration to lessen the charge for what he did.

Even as a liberal, I'd vote the death penalty for him. Is that racist?

He should have been executed.

From what i read, he didnt get paroled. The parole board was against his release. State law says a convict gets released after 2/3 sentence is served and they didnt have bad behavior or something.

He should have been executed.

Thomas was convicted of manslaughter in the massacre after a Brooklyn jury determined he was too whacked out on cocaine to warrant murder raps...

C
omplete unadulterated BS, you kill eight people you need to die

He wasn’t paroled. His sentence was capped at 50 years and he got time off for good behaviour. He served 32 years. According to the guidelines, he’s served his full sentence.

The jury convicted him of manslaughter, not murder, because of his cocaine problem. Blame the jury, not the justice system.

It's never the druggies fault is it? If we had the death penalty for drug use, this would not happen.

Popeye's Chicken and watermelon?

Racist :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Because God killed more people?

It's never the druggies fault is it? If we had the death penalty for drug use, this would not happen.

You should be held responsible for your actions regardless of what drug you take for recreation.

Lighten up.

Part of the problem was the conviction was for manslaughter. Part is the way NY state law is written, the MAXIMUM he could serve was 50 years. And, of course, part of that is the parole board, not holding him for the full 50.

Forum List

Back