A Legal Lesson Guaranteed To Restore GOP Congressional Hopefuls As Trump Nose-Dives

mdk, do you think it would help the children of polygamists to have their parents be married? A simple "yes" or "no". No ad hominems. No diversions.

You don't care either way. This is just another lame ruse for you to try end gay marriage. You are as transparent as a fresh pane of glass.

Don't be shocked when few, if any, Congressmen/women use your political strategy this election season.

mdk, do you think it would help the children of polygamists to have their parents be married? A simple "yes" or "no". No ad hominems. No diversions.
Do you think it helps the children if their parents are not married. Yes or no. No games, Sil.
Sure. Answer me first. Then I'll answer you. You're up. I'll wait.
I already answered your question. If it is legal, I will support it. Now tell me if you think children of polygamists are better off if their parents are not married. If you refuse to answer, then the doctrine of silent affirmation means that you think they are not. You can't get around this, Sil. You are in a corner.
Oh golly. That wasn't the question. The question was "do you think denying polygamists marriage is hurting their children?"

You get out of your corner, answer it and then I'll happily answer your question. I'll wait.

Don't be shocked when few, if any, Congressmen/women use your political strategy this election season.

I'll be happy if just one court case is filed on behalf of polygamists and just one politician talks about it. Because just one is all it will take. LGBT strategists will confirm that just one tiny speck of ice rolling is all it takes to make a giant snowball.

It's simple. Follow the LGBT playbook and use the courts to make a point. They do it ALL the time. Have a group of polygamists sue a state for marriage equality.

Follow the logic.

1. Fact: a majority of Americans openly or secretly despise the court decision last Summer of Obergefell.

Fact- you should stop listening to the voices in your head that tell you what 'Americans' secretly are thinking.

Fact- majority of Americans support marriage equality for Americans who happen to be gay.

Fact- you are delusional- and a homophobic bigot.

I'll be happy if just one court case is filed on behalf of polygamists and just one politician talks about it. Because just one is all it will take. LGBT strategists will confirm that just one tiny speck of ice rolling is all it takes to make a giant snowball.

Gay Americans in Massachusetts have been able to marry for over 10 years.

Still no polygamous marriage in Massachusetts.

Sucks to be Silhouette.

Do you think it helps the children if their parents are not married. Yes or no. No games, Sil.
Sure. Answer me first. Then I'll answer you. You're up. I'll wait.
I already answered your question. If it is legal, I will support it. Now tell me if you think children of polygamists are better off if their parents are not married. If you refuse to answer, then the doctrine of silent affirmation means that you think they are not. You can't get around this, Sil. You are in a corner.
Oh golly. That wasn't the question. The question was "do you think denying polygamists marriage is hurting their children?" You get out of your corner, answer it and then I'll happily answer your question. I'll wait.
That is not the question you first asked me. So Sil admits and avows that children of polygamists are better off that their parents are not married.

Please stop pretending you give the slightest of shits about children.

That wasn't the point. Are you afraid of answering the question of "will denying polygamists marriage hurt their children"? It seems you and your twin at USMB are having quite a lot of difficulty answering that DIRECT QUESTION. Answer it. If you dare. No diversions, no ad hominems. Just a straight answer.

The straight answer is that you don't give a damn about children.

And that you actively promote policies that would harm the children of gay couples.

Yet.

All it takes is one case. I predict it will happen in Nevada or Utah, or possibly Idaho first. Suppose there are any liberal judges in those states who will understand that sexual orientations cannot be denied marriage licenses?

To answer you Jake, since you refuse to say whether or not you believe it hurts children of polygamists for their parents to not be married. I will say that I believe it hurts children of polygamists not to be married as much as it does gay people's (one adoptive/one possibly biological, neither the opposite gender) children. It hurts the children of polygamists that much. No more, no less...legally speaking...in the interest of equality..

Sil admits that she thinks that the children of polygamists and LGBT are better off if their parents are not married.

Thank you for being honest.

It's simple. Follow the LGBT playbook and use the courts to make a point. They do it ALL the time. Have a group of polygamists sue a state for marriage equality.

Follow the logic.

1. Fact: a majority of Americans openly or secretly despise the court decision last Summer of Obergefell.

Fact- you should stop listening to the voices in your head that tell you what 'Americans' secretly are thinking.

Fact- majority of Americans support marriage equality for Americans who happen to be gay.

Fact- you are delusional- and a homophobic bigot.

Fact - those that claimed they supported equal protection when it came to marriage are really nothing but a bunch of faggot lovers.

Yet.

All it takes is one case...

It takes a successful case.

Of course to be successful would mean that the State could find no reason to deny marriage to polygamous families.

Are you in favor of polygamous marriage Silhouette?

If you aren't- why aren't you?

To answer you Jake, since you refuse to say whether or not you believe it hurts children of polygamists for their parents to not be married. I will say that I believe it hurts children of polygamists not to be married as much as it does gay people's (one adoptive/one possibly biological, neither the opposite gender) children. It hurts the children of polygamists that much. No more, no less...legally speaking...in the interest of equality..

Thank you for finally admitting you know that you are working to harm children.

Which in no way will have a major impact on Congressional elections this year. People are more concerned with terrorism and the economy, not whatever nonsense you invent to whines about queers.

Yet.

It takes a successful case.

Of course to be successful would mean that the State could find no reason to deny marriage to polygamous families.

Are you in favor of polygamous marriage Silhouette?

If you aren't- why aren't you?

Based on what you faggot lovers argued in favor of homos marrying, all it takes for polygamous marriages to take place is consenting adults that love each other. You can't base it on any personal reasons. That's what those of us that opposed same sex marriage were told.

If you support homos marrying because you think people that love each other should have a right to equal protection, if you oppose other types of marriages that fit those criteria, you're a hypocrite.

Sil admits that she thinks that the children of polygamists and LGBT are better off if their parents are not married.

Nope, here's what I actually said; post #29:

Nope, here's what I actually said; post #29:

I said you refusal to answer the question, which was in general are children better off if their gay parents remain unmarried, would subject you to the doctrine of silent affirmation.

You clearly affirmed that you think kids are better off without unmarried gay parents.

No ^^ I said kids of polygamist-Americans are equally harmed as kids of gays when it comes to denying marriage. I didn't say one way or the other definitively. I believe democracy and the baserock of law are harmed when one sexual orientation is granted rights and privileges while others are arbitrarily denied...and that hurts all American children.

Yet.

It takes a successful case....Of course to be successful would mean that the State could find no reason to deny marriage to polygamous families....Are you in favor of polygamous marriage Silhouette?...If you aren't- why aren't you?

Actually, it would be virtually impossible to assert that one sexual orientation, repugnant to the majority could NOT be married while another, repugnant to the majority CAN be married....while using words like "The 14th Amendment" and "equality".

As to your question, which unlike others I will answer directly without calling you names or trying a strawman diversion...I am not in favor of polygamy-Americans marrying just as I am not in favor of homosexuals marrying. My points of asking why your cult of LGBT thinks it's OK to hurt kids of polygamists while using "not hurting kids of gays" in the question of marriage is to call you all out on your hypocrisy. Which I have accomplished on this thread in spades.

Sil believes that children are better off if their parents are not married, which is what she believes about children of polygamous parents.

Forum List

Back