A Legal Lesson Guaranteed To Restore GOP Congressional Hopefuls As Trump Nose-Dives

A fagcon like Con65 is delusional. All of these issues mean nothing now. It is over. Con65, just go to your far right socon congregation and pray for yourself.

Do you think that Stormfront has just gotten so depleted by the geezer racists dying off that Connie needs to come here to talk about f*ggots and n*ggers and c*nts and k*kes and all of the other people he hates?
Conservative is the "go-to" flame war role player. So why wouldn't you be thrilled to have him here?

It's interesting how badly you want this topic to go away though "by flame war if necessary". Duly noted. I get the democrats do not like the idea of a polygamist-American marriage-equality lawsuit popping up right about now..

Conservative is the "go-to" flame war role player. So why wouldn't you be thrilled to have him here

He's one your allies in your crusade. He hates gays almost as much as you do.

Also, stop whining. Nobody is trying to get your threads shut down. Quite the opposite, I enjoy watching you twist yourself into knots.

Too many legal hurdles for polygamy to ever be feasible.

The OP is just another typical, desperate post by a homophobe.

Not really, all needs to be argued is lifestyle equality, a person should be allowed to adopt any lifestyle they chose as long as it doesn't directly harm others, just like the faghadist.

People are allowed to adopt pretty much any lifestyle that they want. For example a Right Wing nut job can choose to live on his Idaho compound with his three 'wives' and so long as he is not beating or harming his 'wives' and they all agree to live that way- then there is no law against that.

Now if you want to overturn state marriage laws against polygamy so you can marry your three husbands and wives- you will have to do what gay couples did- either convince the voters to change the laws- or successfully argue that the law violates your Constitutional rights.

If you can do either- then you can legally marry your three husbands and wives.

What about other lifestyles that don't harm others, say nudism, that has nothing to do with marriage laws. The government already says you can't keep naked opposite sex people out of bathrooms, locker rooms and showers, why not just extend that policy to public places. Come on dude, give me a rational argument since my examples are already public places like schools, gyms and the like.

Not really, all needs to be argued is lifestyle equality, a person should be allowed to adopt any lifestyle they chose as long as it doesn't directly harm others, just like the faghadist.

People are allowed to adopt pretty much any lifestyle that they want. For example a Right Wing nut job can choose to live on his Idaho compound with his three 'wives' and so long as he is not beating or harming his 'wives' and they all agree to live that way- then there is no law against that.

Now if you want to overturn state marriage laws against polygamy so you can marry your three husbands and wives- you will have to do what gay couples did- either convince the voters to change the laws- or successfully argue that the law violates your Constitutional rights.

What about other lifestyles that don't harm others, say nudism, that has nothing to do with marriage laws. The government already says you can't keep naked opposite sex people out of bathrooms, locker rooms and showers, why not just extend that policy to public places. Come on dude, give me a rational argument since my examples are already public places like schools, gyms and the like.

If you want to pursue your right to be nude- go for it.

Just like before- I absolutely support your right to try to change the law- you can pursue your passion to be nude in public through the people(legislation or referendum) or through the courts.

A fagcon like Con65 is delusional. All of these issues mean nothing now. It is over. Con65, just go to your far right socon congregation and pray for yourself.

Do you think that Stormfront has just gotten so depleted by the geezer racists dying off that Connie needs to come here to talk about f*ggots and n*ggers and c*nts and k*kes and all of the other people he hates?
Conservative is the "go-to" flame war role player. So why wouldn't you be thrilled to have him here?.

Because he is as big of a homophobic bigot as you are.

You and Connie are allowed by this site to post your homophobic and/or racists arguments.

I am allowed to respond to those posts and pointing out that they are homophobic and/or racist arguments.

Just like before- I absolutely support your right to try to change the law- you can pursue your passion to be nude in public through the people(legislation or referendum) or through the courts.

So nudist can count on you for your full hearted support? I have to assume that they can, since you made no argument against it.

So nudist can count on you for your full hearted support? I have to assume that they can, since you made no argument against it.

I am saying you have my full hearted support to pursue your dream of public nudity.

I am saying you have my full hearted support to pursue your dream of public nudity.

Exactly where did I say it was my dream? I simply cited another lifestyle that can be supported by every argument used to support faghadist marriage and mixed gender bathrooms, locker rooms and showers. Oh there is one exception, nudist can actually prove they were born that way.

Conservative is the "go-to" flame war role player. So why wouldn't you be thrilled to have him here

Also, stop whining. Nobody is trying to get your threads shut down. Quite the opposite, I enjoy watching you twist yourself into knots.
Yeah. Funny how he always shows up in a thread you guys want gone and starts saying "faggots" right and left.

"Conservative"? Really? You couldn't find a more subtle name than that for your role player? Geeze...someone needs some coffee over at the LGBT think tank.

The bottom line is, you want a flame war to kill this thread...and along comes conservative calling "poor LGBTs" "faggots" etc.. Odd, that.

Exactly where did I say it was my dream? I simply cited another lifestyle that can be supported by every argument used to support faghadist marriage and mixed gender bathrooms, locker rooms and showers. Oh there is one exception, nudist can actually prove they were born that way.

Gonna be a tough day in court trying to argue that only one or two sexual orientations get to enjoy the coverage of Obergefell while others equally rejected by the majority are left out in the cold. Poor polygamist-Americans.

Okay- since you believe it is your 'right'-

Just like before- I absolutely support your right to try to change the law- you can pursue your passion for the right to be nude in public through the people(legislation or referendum) or through the courts.

^^ Failing a flame war, Syriusly tries another strawman...anything but the topic.

Yeah. Funny how he always shows up in a thread you guys want gone and starts saying "faggots" right and left.

"Conservative"? Really? You couldn't find a more subtle name than that for your role player? Geeze...someone needs some coffee over at the LGBT think tank.

The bottom line is, you want a flame war to kill this thread...and along comes conservative calling "poor LGBTs" "faggots" etc.. Odd, that.

LOL.....threads don't get killed here at USMB because of flame wars- they just delete the flames.

But you should be glad to have a fellow homophobe like Connie here to support your agenda.

Gonna be a tough day in court trying to argue that only one or two sexual orientations get to enjoy the coverage of Obergefell while others equally rejected by the majority are left out in the cold. Poor polygamist-Americans.

Its been 10 years- still no 'tough days in court'

Another attempt at a strawman ^^

Another attempt to reply to my post but not wanting it to be an actual reply by using the reply button.

Americans can now marry in the United States regardless of the race- or gender of their partner.

And I think that is wonderful.

You don't.

Americans can now marry in the United States regardless of the race- or gender of their partner.

You don't.

As to the topic of this thread, it's not a matter if I think it's wonderful that polygamist-Americans may now marry, it's if the majority of the electorate is enamored with it.

Let's get a case going in the courts and do a litmus test on your "a majority of Americans support alternative marriages" narrative. You game? :popcorn:

You don't.

As to the topic of this thread, it's not a matter if I think it's wonderful that polygamist-Americans may now marry, it's if the majority of the electorate is enamored with it.

Let's get a case going in the courts and do a litmus test on your "a majority of Americans support alternative marriages" narrative. You game?

Go for it- Silhouette I have been telling you for several years that I am absolutely game for you going to court to demand your right to marry your two brother husbands and two sister wives.

Go file that test case- I look forward to it.

Forum List

Back