a letter-to-white-americans

Lol! American Rennaissance? You've got to be kidding. But of course you're not a racist.
Oh look, we were just called a racist again....Why am i not surprised...
Because you are a racist.
Yeah, sure you butt plug...
Why does being called a racist bother you ? It must be a badge of pride for your sort.
Is being a racist, because i supported President Trump? Just asking...

View attachment 492195
NO its because you are a racist.
No, you are the racist Tommy, ever since the King of England was bringing africans to America...

What America did to South Africa is beyond the pale...yet few Whites in America even know about it.

One of the most honest and realistic descriptions of Africa I have ever come across....I will copy it and distribute it far and wide.

It makes very clear why Negroes brought here to America to be slaves were very fortunate.....and their descendants need to fall on their knees and thank God they were brought over here.

Many thanks to the OP for posting that informative (and sad) article.

1. I did not know that there are still 4,000,000 Caucasians there. I had thought that more would have fled by now.

2. Yes, it is true that once you give in to some demands, there will always be more demands. (Back in the 1950s, there was a popular saying that reflects this reality. But I shan't repeat it here, lest it violate posting rules.)

3. Yes, it is no surprise that once nice pleasant areas of South Africa are now a ghost of their former selves.

4. IMHO, there is nothing that Caucasian (and Asian) Americans can do about the inevitable in this country.

a. Sometime in the next century (or even earlier), the majority of the American people will consist of African American people and Hispanic American people.

i. They are, of course, lovely people.

ii. But anyone who currently lives in a city that is governed by them is less than enchanted with the level of competence and honesty and harmony that prevails.

Believe it or not, many Americans living in the 22nd century will look back on 2021 with nostalgia. (And that will include many future African Americans and Hispanic Americans.)
We just had the most incompetant president in modern history and his ass was white. Blacks were in South Africa before whites and whites robbed them of their land and resources. Those Africans have every right to as many demads as they want. If that raggedy white bitch doesn't like it, she can move her stealing ass back to Europe.

And as for you, well you're just a fucking racist idiot.
Whites born in Africa have as much right to be there as anyone born in America has the same right here.

1. I did not know that there are still 4,000,000 Caucasians there. I had thought that more would have fled by now.

2. Yes, it is true that once you give in to some demands, there will always be more demands. (Back in the 1950s, there was a popular saying that reflects this reality. But I shan't repeat it here, lest it violate posting rules.)

3. Yes, it is no surprise that once nice pleasant areas of South Africa are now a ghost of their former selves.

4. IMHO, there is nothing that Caucasian (and Asian) Americans can do about the inevitable in this country.

a. Sometime in the next century (or even earlier), the majority of the American people will consist of African American people and Hispanic American people.

ii. But anyone who currently lives in a city that is governed by them is less than enchanted with the level of competence and honesty and harmony that prevails.

Believe it or not, many Americans living in the 22nd century will look back on 2021 with nostalgia. (And that will include many future African Americans and Hispanic Americans.)
We just had the most incompetant president in modern history and his ass was white. Blacks were in South Africa before whites and whites robbed them of their land and resources. Those Africans have every right to as many demads as they want. If that raggedy white bitch doesn't like it, she can move her stealing ass back to Europe.

Whites born in Africa have as much right to be there as anyone born in America has the same right here.
Apartheid was bad, no question, but what I don't get, is why white South Africans are considered so evil...... they lost that country because they were (relatively) nice to the indigenous people there.
The reason we aren't outnumbered by native Americans demanding we give North America back is because we slaughtered them all..... the Afrikaaners let most of the locals live and that bit them in the ass a couple hundred years later.
You conquer an area, don't leave a bunch of the locals there alive; kill those fuckers or they're going to come back at you sooner or later.

Apartheid was bad, no question, but what I don't get, is why white South Africans are considered so evil...... they lost that country because they were (relatively) nice to the indigenous people there.
The reason we aren't outnumbered by native Americans demanding we give North America back is because we slaughtered them all..... the Afrikaaners let most of the locals live and that bit them in the ass a couple hundred years later.
You conquer an area, don't leave a bunch of the locals there alive; kill those fuckers or they're going to come back at you sooner or later.

Most of them came in after Whites built up the country....to get the benefits of living in a stable country that maintained law and order... and to feed their families by getting jobs.

Most of them came in after Whites built up the country....to get the benefits of living in a stable country that maintained law and order... and to feed their families by getting jobs.
All this stuff is a bunch of lies. It's amazing what some whites tell themselves.

All this stuff is a bunch of lies. It's amazing what some whites tell themselves.
Hey there.....:hhello:

Go fuck yourself, you racist piece of shit.

American Rennaissance is a white supremacist publication. So if you ain't racist, you don't read it and you certainly don't cite stories from it like they are the be considered...
Basically.

• Love
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back