A Little Piece Every Day

Yep one more thing Obama failed at.

I am curious though,for the last year and a half we have been told by the “conservatives” on this forum there was no Russian interference with our election. If you stick to that story then you cannot say Obama was wrong for the start down, since there was nothing going on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I am curious though,for the last year and a half we have been told by the “conservatives” on this forum there was no Russian interference with our election. If you stick to that story then you cannot say Obama was wrong for the start down, since there was nothing going on.

More lies. Russia has been interfering with our elections since the 50's. Only you freaks on the left think Russia is no longer a threat.

I am curious though,for the last year and a half we have been told by the “conservatives” on this forum there was no Russian interference with our election.

Oh? I must have missed that. Who said it?

More lies. Russia has been interfering with our elections since the 50's. Only you freaks on the left think Russia is no longer a threat.

There have been a 1000 threads in this forum in my time here talking about Russian interference being a lie and a myth and fantasy.

You people need to get your stories straight!

There have been a 1000 threads in this forum in my time here talking about Russian interference being a lie and a myth and fantasy.

Apples and oranges. Russia spending a hundred grand on Facebook ads is interference. But it had ZERO impact on the outcome as you claim.

Hmmmm ...

Then it should be easy for you to find examples, eh?

Apples and oranges. Russia spending a hundred grand on Facebook ads is interference. But it had ZERO impact on the outcome as you claim.

So, then in your eyes Obama did the right thing by not wasting resources on this since it had ZERO impact on anything.

So, then in your eyes Obama did the right thing by not wasting resources on this since it had ZERO impact on anything.

Obama, like every Democrat, is a moron for thinking Russia is not a threat. Morons extraordinaire.

Obama, like every Democrat, is a moron for thinking Russia is not a threat. Morons extraordinaire.

You need to make up your mind, it is like I am dealing with two different people.

If Russia had no impact then they were not a threat and just wasted their money.

You can’t even keep your story straight from post to post let alone thread to thread.

You need to make up your mind, it is like I am dealing with two different people.

If Russia had no impact then they were not a threat and just wasted their money.

You can’t even keep your story straight from post to post let alone thread to thread.

Man, you are one stupid idiot.

Man, you are one stupid idiot.

Coming from a bi-polar poster I guess that is a compliment.

You change your story with every post

Every informed American of at least average intelligence knows that Russia and other countries have been trying to influence are elections for decades and we have been trying to influence theirs. . Apparently the only ones who don't are Mueller and his adoring minions.

Sometimes our own methods of interference are subtle (cash contributions to favored candidates) and other times they involve both covert and overt military operations. In one case, Libya, we simply took the elected guy out. As Hillary put it as she giggled with delight. “We came, we saw, he died.”

I really expected people to intuitively know that countries have a vested interest in the leadership of other countries, especially those who pose a possible military or economic threat and they would do everything possible to influence the electoral process.

Perhaps Mueller's next mission should be a well-funded long-term investigation to determine if wild bears really defecate in the woods.

CONCLUSION: Yes Russia (and other countries) tried to influence our elections as they always have, and we have done the same to them. Will Russia (and other countries) ever stop trying to influence American elections? Yes, when pigs fly and Hillary Clinton starts serving time. Of the two, I strongly believe that pigs will become aerodynamic long before someone has the balls to treat Her Highness like everyone else.

Every informed American of at least average intelligence knows that Russia and other countries have been trying to influence are elections for decades and we have been trying to influence theirs. . Apparently the only ones who don't are Mueller and his adoring minions.

Sometimes our own methods of interference are subtle (cash contributions to favored candidates) and other times they involve both covert and overt military operations. In one case, Libya, we simply took the elected guy out. As Hillary put it as she giggled with delight. “We came, we saw, he died.”

I really expected people to intuitively know that countries have a vested interest in the leadership of other countries, especially those who pose a possible military or economic threat and they would do everything possible to influence the electoral process.

Perhaps Mueller's next mission should be a well-funded long-term investigation to determine if wild bears really defecate in the woods.

CONCLUSION: Yes Russia (and other countries) tried to influence our elections as they always have, and we have done the same to them. Will Russia (and other countries) ever stop trying to influence American elections? Yes, when pigs fly and Hillary Clinton starts serving time. Of the two, I strongly believe that pigs will become aerodynamic long before someone has the balls to treat Her Highness like everyone else.

So the question is do these efforts have any actual impact on the outcome of elections.

So the question is do these efforts have any actual impact on the outcome of elections.

I don't know. If they don't a lot of intelligent people are wasting their time.

I don't know. If they don't a lot of intelligent people are wasting their time.

And a whole lot of wasted money.

I am reminded of TV and radio ads. Most people will say they have no impact on what they buy...billions are spent on them every year.

Muller is not investigating Russia interfering in the election - we all know they have through modern history. He is investigating if anyone in the US was actively helping them because anyone that was should be tried and sent to jail.

Forum List

Back