A Little Transparency Would Be Nice

Gee, if I was charged with taking someone's kids all day long and the parents were so unhappy with my care of them that I refused to consider at all to the point that it came to threats, I think I'd be a little more concerned about just what these people are doing to these kids that the parents so oppose and wonder why the parents are being totally ignored (it is THEIR kids) in a matter where the parents have no say in who takes their kids and what is done with them to the point that they feel they must threaten someone as a last resort to get some/any kind of redress, instead of treating the parents themselves as the problem!
Wow, that’s some serious spin.

Imagine just trying to do your job, and parents who have been brainwashed by political leaders
You really believe that horsecrap? That anyone whom you don't understand or agree with is simply brainwashed? Maybe they just don't want the ideas of CRT taught to their kids because it doesn't reflect their values and beliefs! Is that so fucking hard for you to imagine? What if your school started teaching your kid Trumpism and you went down complaining and they dismissed you as a brainwashed kook and called the FBI on you?

Huh, Ace?

As a teacher, "your job" ultimately is to teach children well in a manor which is reflective of the values of the local community, not some government Washington politician. The government has no business teaching children in the first place, the constitution assigns no such power to the federal government.

Really? Where have you seen that before? You do not make the rules. The liars you listen do, then they do not even follow them. For me and not for thee is a bad idea. It is submission and ignorance of the awful reality we live in today. Less than one year and this country is circling the drain.
This babbling is nonsensical.

Here you are demanding evidence but have no problem pushing evidence free claims day in and day out.

Well you didn't condem the actions of blm, when I gave you the chance. That's all the proof I needed. Now I look at you as a tool for your party.
I’m not engaging your distractions. You aren’t looking for proof, you’re looking for rationalization of what you already want to believe.

People are being threatened.

Take their helmets and their knee pads away, keep ideologies out of schools and let them be children.
That's all I'd like to see. Let them be children. Do not turn them into sex objects. Don't fill their heads with shit they simply do not need to address until they're adults, like so-called racism.

This babbling is nonsensical.

Here you are demanding evidence but have no problem pushing evidence free claims day in and day out.
If you are referring to the massive fraud there is all kinds of evidence. There is nothing nonsensical about Biden's policies destroying this country. Turning the FBI into the KGB does not help either.

^ Perfect example. Parroting a buzz phrase that thought leaders are drilling into your head, without any verifiable evidence from any curriculum.
Teaching children about racism teaches them that they are either victims or villains. This is not open for debate.

If you are referring to the massive fraud there is all kinds of evidence. There is nothing nonsensical about Biden's policies destroying this country. Turning the FBI into the KGB does not help either.
You guys had a three day symposium and left without providing a scrap of it.

It didn’t stop you.

It didn’t stop you.
You think that is it? Mountains of evidence that never saw the inside of a courtroom.

Why would it stop me. I watched the state hearings I have seen the virtually impossible statistics. I have also seen Democrats trying to stop any audit and investigation. I also know for a fact Dominion ran the election in AZ. and will not be transparent. They should have never let that happen. It is illegal when a government official is not in charge.

Last edited:

It didn’t stop you.
We know differently. We can't help it if you are a sucker for MSM lies, slave.

I don't recell who said it, but a phrase comes to mind: "There are no chains stronger than the chains of belief". (paraphrasing)

Forum List

Back