A Logical Question

Should Biden be off limits because he's a political opponent?

• Yes, whatever it takes to get the orange man out of office

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Trumpybear personally put the funds on hold and he sent his personal representative to Kiev to ensure that the new president understood what he had to do to "Play Ball".
Prove this to be true.
That's Congresses job. It's in the complaint.
As expected - you -know- you cannot prove your claim true.
I accept your concession.
Those are facts as spelled out in the complaint...
You mean alleged facts - you, of course, have no idea if the allegations are true.
This, of course, does not stop you from repeating them as if they are.

If Joe Biden had admitted to having someone murdered in a foreign country should Trump be impeached for wanting the crime investigated?
Trump has an obvious conflict of interest also it is not his job. If the Attorney General went to Congress and laid out the case for a special prosecutor no one would complain. Asking for favors and using his personal attorney was out of bounds.
There's no conflict of interest when Biden bragged about using is position and withheld a billion dollars unless the prosecutor investigating his son was fired. And Trump had every right to ask for the investigation to resume. So does the AG.
Trump ran his first campaign threatening his opponent with legal action ("Lock her up!") and it looks like he's positioning himself to do the same to Biden should he run against Trump in the next election. I see a pattern here.

Wasn't Trump the one who complained about a witch hunt? Now he is the one collecting firewood.
Do you actually believe Slo-Joe Biden will be the Dem nominee or are you predicting he'll go 3rd party?

The Gaff party?

The Dems still have another year before they catch up with the duration of Ken Starr's investigation of Whitewater. I think it was all they had since they couldn't beat Clinton at the polls.
Thanks for admitting my first point.
Mueller found nothing that cleared Trump of obstruction.
It wasn't his job to exonerate, his job was to prove guilt and he failed to do that.
Sounds a lot like the endless Benghazi and email hearings leading up to the 2016 election. They found nothing but gave Trump plenty of innuendo to use against Hillary.
Republicans found plenty on Clinton but Obama's Justice Dept. was never going to act on it. Dems have found nothing on Trump, that's why they have to keep inventing things. But you're right in that the objective is to provide plenty of innuendo to use against him.
Errata:
The Dems still have another year before they catch up with the duration of Ken Starr's investigation of Whitewater. I think it was all they had since they couldn't beat Clinton at the polls.
Thanks for catching that, my "they" referenced the GOP. As if you didn't know.

It wasn't Mueller's job to indite, his job was to assess the evidence and he did just that.

"Obama's Justice Dept. was never going to act on it." Irrelevant since it went to the GOP controlled Senate and they couldn't get all their members on board.

Now no one is under any illusion that we are dealing with anything less than a dire threat to the country.
If you believe that, you shouldn't have any trouble beating him next year. But you don't seem to think you can or you would instead be concentrating your efforts on the election. See my last post.
Again, the guy went way over the line trying to get another country in on the election when the cloud of Russian interference with more to come still hangs over his administration. If it was anything else he may have skated like usual but not this. If he cannot win on his merits alone what does that say about him? This is concentrating on the election after all.
So, you don't want the head of the executive branch to cooperate with foreign nations in discovering and prosecuting corruption, regardless of whether such corrupt person may be his political opponent (he is not yet)?

Anyone running for president has a free pass to be as corrupt as possible and the current president can't do his job? Is that what we're going with?

There was no crime. He's already been investigated. No wrongdoing was found.
Because daddy got the prosecutor fired.
Hey, remember when tRump said "no one who is the subject of a federal investigation should be allowed to.run for president" while he was the subject of a federal investigation and running for president?
Yeah, secretly and illegally.
Both of those things are lies. Stop telling lies. Don't you believe you can go to hell for telling lies?

Hey, remember when tRump said "no one who is the subject of a federal investigation should be allowed to.run for president" while he was the subject of a federal investigation and running for president?
Both of those things are lies. Stop telling lies. Don't you believe you can go to hell for telling lies?
Steele dossier...made up. Comey and his gang took it to the FISA court and got a warrant to spy on Trump, didn't tell the FISA judge the information was false. If you want to call me a liar, pick something that isn't known by the entire world to be true, you idiot.

Steele dossier...made up. Comey and his gang took it to the FISA court and got a warrant to spy on Trump, didn't tell the FISA judge the information was false. If you want to call me a liar, pick something that isn't known by the entire world to be true, you idiot.
^This^ is a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory.

Why do you guys keep falling back on this crap?

All of this stuff has been investigated, none of it is true.

It's time for you to move on.

Trumpybear personally put the funds on hold and he sent his personal representative to Kiev to ensure that the new president understood what he had to do to "Play Ball".
Prove this to be true.
You mean alleged facts - you, of course, have no idea if the allegations are true.

Hey, shitforbrains it's pretty solid evidence when the asshole gets on the air and brags about it on camea himself. That's a little more than alleged.

Prove this to be true.

That's true. We don't know what Pence or That Ghoulie-Guy said to the new President of the Ukraine. We know they went and had a meeting, but the actual details of their conversation have yet to come out.

We also don't know how many other countries/allies they tried to strong arm into opening phony investigations based on debunked conspiracy theories, yet.

^This^ is a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory.

Why do you guys keep falling back on this crap?

All of this stuff has been investigated, none of it is true.

It's time for you to move on.
Please explain how it was "debunked", other than in your head (which resides in another dimension).

Forum List

Back