A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman

So, to be clear, you are voting YES, for letting men, beat women, because they say some words. And for society to celebrate their victories.
Could you Please explain your reply, in what way am I in support of men beating woman? & what does that have to do with my statement?

You are actively ignoring the hysterical witch hunt that is going on, against anyone who does not conform.

Why?
Witch hunt? I am a supporter of free speech. Basically, a person shouldn't be punished for their words and expression. What I can say more?

We've been the sane ones all these years. Your side has the people we need to worry about.
---
Boy the way Glen Miller played,
Songs that made the hit parade,
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days,
And you know where you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
---
Your adoration of Archie Bunker has been obvious for quite a while.

It's got nothing to do with opinion. The US and China are both superpowers, and some think China has a chance to take our place as the top superpower in the world in the coming years. We will be interacting on a larger scale than we have in the past. If you think my willingness to acknowledge those facts somehow means I prefer China's actions, or approve of their government in any way, then you're as stupid as I already thought you are.
once again is China's treatment of Uyghurs and their use of slave labor evil or not ?

then it should be easy to call a gov [the CCP] evil ..... but you wont will you .
Wow. You actually seem to think that straw man you created is real. Slavery is, of course, evil, and I don't support it in any way. I'm sure there are other things about China that I would consider evil, or at least very wrong. That's really not the point. We have got a moral obligation to do everything we can do to stop evil, while still acknowledging China is a major world power, as well as the fact that we could make things a lot worse for a lot more people by demanding immediate submission to our will. That's a complex problem. I'm not sure you understand the concept of complex.

Wow. You actually seem to think that straw man you created is real. Slavery is, of course, evil, and I don't support it in any way. I'm sure there are other things about China that I would consider evil, or at least very wrong. That's really not the point. We have got a moral obligation to do everything we can do to stop evil, while still acknowledging China is a major world power, as well as the fact that we could make things a lot worse for a lot more people by demanding immediate submission to our will. That's a complex problem. I'm not sure you understand the concept of complex.
oh i understand !! i understand that the left will defend their Chicom allies at all costs !

oh i understand !! i understand that the left will defend their Chicom allies at all costs !
We both know that is nothing near what I said. Why do you feel the need to make up so much crazy shit, and spout it as if it were true? You should discuss that with your therapist.

Sure. When two people love each other, that's perfectly moral... even if they are the same sex.
So while ignoring the Constitution and doing whatever feeeeeeeeeeeels good makes you a greater than God? Your low road words violate everything the good book stands for.

I never claimed as such.

Plenty of people (lefties) are promoting homosexuality and trying to indoctrinate children with it.
Why do you not like Putin I wonder? He's quite a reasonable guy who is absolutely with you on these matters.

Forum List

Back