A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman

"THIS is why normal people have more respect for Vlad Putin".

Now let's see if you can think a little harder.
The real realities of civilizations and societies is based on how comfortable the people live their lives with the government administrating its jurisdictions not overreaching in what it takes from the citizens. The foundation built in our nation was done by many much heartier than us. They did the dirty work. They conquered a continent. But you do not like that. You even pick out those who came here not by their choice to use as a crux for your agendas. You are on a path to destroy the last beacon on Earth using social justice and racial antagonism to do it. You ain't living like the Amish to prove your mettle of determination.

If it’s “none of my business” why are they advertising it and screaming about it in people’s faces?

They are no longer hiding in the shadows afraid to reveal their relationships

Ok so using you’re logic if universal acceptance and codification in the law determines moral/immoral, slavery was moral for 3-4k years and homosexuality wasn’t. That’s not my standard it’s yours

Um, no, but since you are going to be obtuse, I'm not wasting any more time on you. Of course, homosexuality wasn't considered bad for most of history. It only became "bad" when the Abrahamic Religions became dominant in the West. The Greeks and Romans were fine with homosexuality. Nor was slavery always considered OK. It went out with the Romans and then got re-introduced when Europe needed someone to do the hard work in the Americas. (Because white people and hard work? That should be avoided.)

Not half as bad as you dying and finding out Christians are right. The Christian God IS the supreme deity as you call him, because he is the only one.

You might have a point. The Christian God is kind of a prick... so I kind of hope the universe isn't so badly designed that he is in charge.

If the Christian Sky Pixie is the Supreme Deity, then why do the vast majorities of humans worship something else?

Why should a mediocre Christian get into heaven but a really nice Buddhist go to Hell because she was born in Japan and never heard of Jesus?

I'm going to go one further about how fucked up your notions of salvation are. By your standards, Jeffrey Dahmner gets into Heaven and Ann Frank is burning in Hell.

You see, Jeff Dahmner was born again after he was convicted, and by Christian standards he accepted Jesus into his heart and gets to go to heaven, despite the murder, cannibalism and (gasp) Homosexuality. All his sins are washed away. (I hope he doesn't run into anyone he ate up there, because that would be awkward!) MEANWHILE, poor Ann Frank never had a good opinion of Jesus while Christians were sending her family to the camps and killing them. So she is in hell, burning right along side the Nazis who killed her.

Sorry if as a sane person, that isn't all manner of fucked up.

You might have a point. The Christian God is kind of a prick... so I kind of hope the universe isn't so badly designed that he is in charge.

If the Christian Sky Pixie is the Supreme Deity, then why do the vast majorities of humans worship something else?

Why should a mediocre Christian get into heaven but a really nice Buddhist go to Hell because she was born in Japan and never heard of Jesus?

I'm going to go one further about how fucked up your notions of salvation are. By your standards, Jeffrey Dahmner gets into Heaven and Ann Frank is burning in Hell.

You see, Jeff Dahmner was born again after he was convicted, and by Christian standards he accepted Jesus into his heart and gets to go to heaven, despite the murder, cannibalism and (gasp) Homosexuality. All his sins are washed away. (I hope he doesn't run into anyone he ate up there, because that would be awkward!) MEANWHILE, poor Ann Frank never had a good opinion of Jesus while Christians were sending her family to the camps and killing them. So she is in hell, burning right along side the Nazis who killed her.

Sorry if as a sane person, that isn't all manner of fucked up.
You're fucked up, idiot.

Nobody is making you have gay sex, buddy.

If you aren't into that sort of thing, no one is going to make you.
I never claimed as such.

Plenty of people (lefties) are promoting homosexuality and trying to indoctrinate children with it.

The right has had a huge shortage of sanity for quite a while.
We've been the sane ones all these years. Your side has the people we need to worry about.
---
Boy the way Glen Miller played,
Songs that made the hit parade,
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days,
And you know where you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
---

I never claimed as such.

Plenty of people (lefties) are promoting homosexuality and trying to indoctrinate children with it.

Right. Telling kids not to be ashamed of their sexuality is "indoctrinating".

So let me ask you, when did you "decide" to be straight? Because if sexual orientation is a choice you can be "indoctrinated into", then at some point, you had to have made a decision, right?

Putin is not Communist.
Hes one of the Greatest Statesmen of our time.
He literally saved Christianity in the Middle East and prevented an Obama/Biden ethnic cleansing plot thus saving millions of lives.

Right. Telling kids not to be ashamed of their sexuality is "indoctrinating".

So let me ask you, when did you "decide" to be straight? Because if sexual orientation is a choice you can be "indoctrinated into", then at some point, you had to have made a decision, right?
Nope.
Turning Santa into a sexual deviant, and erasing fathers and family structures from kids books is.

We've been the sane ones all these years. Your side has the people we need to worry about.
---
Boy the way Glen Miller played,
Songs that made the hit parade,
Guys like us we had it made,
Those were the days,
And you know where you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
---

Norman Lear was a Liberal
They were making fun of Archie Bunkers views

Todays Conservatives still embrace them

Forum List