A Man is a Man and a Woman is a Woman

It's got nothing to do with opinion. The US and China are both superpowers, and some think China has a chance to take our place as the top superpower in the world in the coming years. We will be interacting on a larger scale than we have in the past. If you think my willingness to acknowledge those facts somehow means I prefer China's actions, or approve of their government in any way, then you're as stupid as I already thought you are.
Except for calling people stupid, I agree.

"underground as it used to be"? What does that mean?

NOT being able to compete against women. NOT being able to demand that people respect the retarded pronouns they invent for themselves. NOT being able to have the rest of us support their delusions.

That is not being "underground". That is being treated as a normal person.
About their participation in sports.. I don't know, that is a complex question. Maybe some algorithm should be worked out to resolve this issue.

What words to use when talking with a transgender person is basically a personal choice of everyone. There is a thing called politeness. You can follow that or not, it would be your personal choice.

Yes, Norman Lear was an anti-American liberal. Conservatives do embrace the views our grandfathers held. Conservatives are protecting our heritage.

Is our heritage anything to be proud of? Racism, misogyny, homophobia?

Frankly, I thought that Lear was hamfisted in his social commentary. Archie turned out to be more of a cartoon than a real character, and that was the problem.

So how was the US and NATO destabilized? Be specific.

Putin celebrated

1641146626929.jpeg

Archie turned out to be more of a cartoon than a real character, and that was the problem.

Yet, today’s Conservatives embrace the same views as Archie Bunker about blacks, gays, guns and immigrants

About their participation in sports.. I don't know, that is a complex question. Maybe some algorithm should be worked out to resolve this issue.

What words to use when talking with a transgender person is basically a personal choice of everyone. There is a thing called politeness. You can follow that or not, it would be your personal choice.

You are actively ignoring the hysterical witch hunt that is going on, against anyone who does not conform.

Why?

OK most of you posting like Putin because he shares the same hate of anything under the label homo, right? And you are ok with his punishment of homos & wish we had some?
Ok, so if you were given a million dollars and free moving expenses would you give up your American CITIZENSHIP & move to a dictatorship? Am guessing no, some where in all this political madness how ever messy we chose Democracy.

OK most of you posting like Putin because he shares the same hate of anything under the label homo, right? And you are ok with his punishment of homos & wish we had some?
Ok, so if you were given a million dollars and free moving expenses would you give up your American CITIZENSHIP & move to a dictatorship? Am guessing no, some where in all this political madness how ever messy we chose Democracy.

So, to be clear, you are voting YES, for letting men, beat women, because they say some words. And for society to celebrate their victories.

Forum List

Back