A Message From Our Great President

In the address to the nation, President Trump reminded me of President Reagan.

Reminded me of Ragan too. People with alzheimer's often sound like that.

Sound like what?

Like someone without a grasp on reality.

I can see how STOIC AND SUCCESSFUL doesn't fit your reality.

Trump is neither.

Trump is President.

...Why do liberals use the term Drumpf? Just because one of your unfunny comedians talked like a baby one time?

http://www.snopes.com/donald-drumpf/

"Heil, Shickelgruber"...

==============================================================

BTW... there are plenty of Americans intensely opposed to Herr Drumpf, who are not Liberals... a little grey for your black-and-white world...

So, Trump's ancestors kept building upon their wealth and creating a strong family core that got Donald to the presidency. I can see why Dems are fans of high estate taxes. Fuck that, right?
Irrelevant.. you asked why (Libs) call the Imperial Cheeto "Drumpf". I supplied the answer. Next slide, please.

Well, that's what your DNC press release says, anyhow. But making fun of a real surname seems a bit juvenile.

I'm sure president Obama would agree with you.

...Why do liberals use the term Drumpf? Just because one of your unfunny comedians talked like a baby one time?

"Heil, Shickelgruber"...

BTW... there are plenty of Americans intensely opposed to Herr Drumpf, who are not Liberals... a little grey for your black-and-white world...

So, Trump's ancestors kept building upon their wealth and creating a strong family core that got Donald to the presidency. I can see why Dems are fans of high estate taxes. Fuck that, right?
Irrelevant.. you asked why (Libs) call the Imperial Cheeto "Drumpf". I supplied the answer. Next slide, please.

Well, that's what your DNC press release says, anyhow. But making fun of a real surname seems a bit juvenile.

I'm sure president Obama would agree with you.

Who made fun of his name? We made fun of the beliefs he pretended to disavow only to retake up.

"Heil, Shickelgruber"...

what DNC press release?

* Dow highest ever.
* Unemployment hits 16-year-low
* Increased GDP
* Prosperity b/c putting American workers FIRST!
* Gone are the days of funding one global initiative after another at the expense of American jobs.
* Gone are the days of taxing American out of making a proper living.
* Regulations and unfair trade practices removed.
* Ending war on coal and unleashing American energy.
* Introduction of tax plan to promote prosperity and create jobs.
* Factories returning.
* No welfare for illegals.
* American free to pursue their dreams.
* God Bless The USA / Making America Great Again!

Total bullshit list of course..
Sorry you can't call a prez great when only 34% of American's approve of his performance and 76% think he's a liar.
I bet this is from Trump TV. Lmao

I don't care about the made-up polls.

so delusional....

sad

* Dow highest ever.
* Increased GDP
* Gone are the days of funding one global initiative after another at the expense of American jobs.
* Factories returning.

Total bullshit list of course..
Sorry you can't call a prez great when only 34% of American's approve of his performance and 76% think he's a liar.
I bet this is from Trump TV. Lmao

I don't care about the made-up polls.

so delusional....

sad

So in touch with the reality that the extreme media are a bunch of liars. So glad... I'm not you.

Trump is neither.

Trump is President.

Yes. Trump is an obese orange idiot president.

Hillary Rodham was an obese she-demon. :lmao:

Hillary Clinton is not President. She lost to Barack Obama and Donald Trump.

Trump is neither.

Trump is President.

Trump is The President of The United States.

I don't question his position. Just his ability to perform the duties of that position. Looks like he's trying to start an unnecessary nuclear war right now.

* Dow highest ever.
* Increased GDP
* Factories returning.

iN JUST SIX MONTHS. iMATINE 4 YEARS FROM NOW!

No immigrant can apply for Welfare for the first 5 years they are here. These decisions by our President are the reasons why he won the popular vote AND the electoral votes. After 8 disastrous years of Obama, Americans once again have been given hope. Thank God.

Isn't that cute? You're claiming he won the popular vote just like Trump is. Are you intentionally lying, or do you really believe that crap?
he won the American citizen vote yes sir.

Trump is neither.

Trump is President.

Trump is The President of The United States.

I don't question his position. Just his ability to perform the duties of that position. Looks like he's trying to start an unnecessary nuclear war right now.
well since you aren't qualified to judge that is as meaningful as a box of rocks.

No immigrant can apply for Welfare for the first 5 years they are here. These decisions by our President are the reasons why he won the popular vote AND the electoral votes. After 8 disastrous years of Obama, Americans once again have been given hope. Thank God.

Isn't that cute? You're claiming he won the popular vote just like Trump is. Are you intentionally lying, or do you really believe that crap?
he won the American citizen vote yes sir.

Sure, he did, and he had more attending his inauguration than anybody ever. He is president because he won the electoral college. 3Million more people voted for Hillary.

Forum List

Back