A Message From Our Great President

I can see how STOIC AND SUCCESSFUL doesn't fit your reality.

Trump is neither.

Trump is President.

Yes. Trump is an obese orange idiot president.

Trump is The President of The United States.

I don't question his position. Just his ability to perform the duties of that position. Looks like he's trying to start an unnecessary nuclear war right now.

Actually he's trying to prevent one.

No immigrant can apply for Welfare for the first 5 years they are here. These decisions by our President are the reasons why he won the popular vote AND the electoral votes. After 8 disastrous years of Obama, Americans once again have been given hope. Thank God.

Isn't that cute? You're claiming he won the popular vote just like Trump is. Are you intentionally lying, or do you really believe that crap?
he won the American citizen vote yes sir.

Sure, he did, and he had more attending his inauguration than anybody ever. He is president because he won the electoral college. 3Million more people voted for Hillary.
sure they did, except you have to actually be a citizen to vote. remember that.

Trump is neither.

Trump is President.

I don't question his position. Just his ability to perform the duties of that position. Looks like he's trying to start an unnecessary nuclear war right now.

shhhhhhh don't let the facts confuse this stoop.

1. Dow highest ever.
2. Unemployment hits 16-year-low
3. Increased GDP
4. Prosperity b/c putting American workers FIRST!
5. Gone are the days of funding one global initiative after another at the expense of American jobs.
6. Gone are the days of taxing American out of making a proper living.
7. Regulations and unfair trade practices removed.
8. Ending war on coal and unleashing American energy.
9. Introduction of tax plan to promote prosperity and create jobs.
10. Factories returning.
11. No welfare for illegals.
12. American free to pursue their dreams.
13. God Bless The USA / Making America Great Again!

Let's see.

1, 2, 3. Do you honestly believed all of that happened overnight? Look at the unemployment, Dow and GDP in last 2 years all are on the recovery from recession. Trump inherited a good economy and he owed that from Obama.
4. That's purely hypocrite. So tell me why does he continue to hire foreign workers instead of Americans? Make his products overseas and sell them here.
What happened to his motto Hire Americans Buy Americans? EXPLAIN.
5. Like WHAT?
6. Like WHAT?
7. Like WHAT?
8. There was no war on coal. It happened that clean energy technology and cheaper/cleaner natural gas is killing the coal industry. Whether Adolf Trump or you liked it or not coal industry will die sooner or later. That's a fact. Both you and Trump are lying.
9. What tax plan? We have not seen anything.
10. Like WHAT?
11. Did Trump change anything? I have not seen any changes.
12. Americans is always free to pursue their dreams. Did anyone stop you if you want to be a janitor or a liar?
13. Crap. No he is not Making America Great. He is dividing this country big time, made us the laughingstock of the whole world, made us look stupid and ignorant, non stop lying, like a little kid always saying something dumb, republican investigating a republican president, racism increases since election. Did you look at your window the anti Trump rally here and overseas?
I can go on and on and on. Fuck NO he is not Making America Great.

Trump is President.

Actually we are closer to war than ever.
Don't let that confuse you.

No immigrant can apply for Welfare for the first 5 years they are here. These decisions by our President are the reasons why he won the popular vote AND the electoral votes. After 8 disastrous years of Obama, Americans once again have been given hope. Thank God.
Oh they can too apply.

And if they claim DV, they can receive it.

In the case of illegals, they apply with their children...and they get benefits for the children, if not for themselves.

we are? fk man, you fks on the left get information about classified material all the time. wow, I'm shocked at your hierarchy.

Oh they can too apply.

In the case of illegals, they apply with their children...and they get benefits for the children, if not for themselves.
they get food stamps
they get health insurance

Oh they can too apply.

they get food stamps

Illegals can get foodstamps for themselves if they are DV victims.
However, if they are illegals and we know it, they can't get snap for themselves..but they can get it for their kids.

Shit in my town, Habitat for Humanity built a house for a couple who are both illegal, who have 4 kids.

Oh they can too apply.

they get food stamps

Illegals can get foodstamps for themselves if they are DV victims.
However, if they are illegals and we know it, they can't get snap for themselves..but they can get it for their kids.

Shit in my town, Habitat for Humanity built a house for a couple who are both illegal, who have 4 kids.

The problem is not with just illegals, it's with legal immigrants as well:

Welfare Use by Immigrant Households with Children

Trump is neither.

Trump is President.

Well, he picked a dumb ass way to do it.

Trump is President.

Well, he picked a dumb ass way to do it.
how's that? cause he said something to a guy who has already murdered one american and keeps testing rockets after being told to stop? Trump isn't obummer and will do what's right.

Isn't that cute? You're claiming he won the popular vote just like Trump is. Are you intentionally lying, or do you really believe that crap?

Sure, he did, and he had more attending his inauguration than anybody ever. He is president because he won the electoral college. 3Million more people voted for Hillary.

funny.

* Dow highest ever.
* Unemployment hits 16-year-low
* Increased GDP
* Introduction of tax plan to promote prosperity and create jobs.
* Factories returning.
* No welfare for illegals.

The DOW, after Trumps N. Korea - DOWN
Unemployment is a lagging indicator
GDP - Trump promised 3% to 4% GDP growth, not 2.5%
Tax plan - after ACA failure, it's on HOLD
Welfare hasn't been for illegals for decdes.

we are? fk man, you fks on the left get information about classified material all the time. wow, I'm shocked at your hierarchy.

No problem getting classified information. We have an orange clown that tweets classified information all the time.

COMPUTER burped, finish my sentence, it no longer maters about the amount of votes or who showed up to watch it happen. Trump is the president now. HAS any one heard China or Russia reply to the last round of insults & threats. Am real unhappy about any kind of war.

funny.
Sad actually

No problem getting classified information. We have an orange clown that tweets classified information all the time.
Where?

Forum List

Back