A Message From Our Great President

Actually he's trying to prevent one.
shhhhhhh don't let the facts confuse this stoop.

Actually we are closer to war than ever.
Don't let that confuse you.
we are? fk man, you fks on the left get information about classified material all the time. wow, I'm shocked at your hierarchy.

No problem getting classified information. We have an orange clown that tweets classified information all the time.
Where?

upload_2017-8-9_18-22-47.png

Trump is President.

Yes. Trump is an obese orange idiot president.

Trump is The President of The United States.

I don't question his position. Just his ability to perform the duties of that position. Looks like he's trying to start an unnecessary nuclear war right now.

Well, he picked a dumb ass way to do it.

How's that? What Obama did wasn't a dumb ass way of doing it? What Clinton did wasn't a dumb ass way of doing it? And I'll even throw GB in the mix.

The definition of insanity is doing the same things over and over again and expecting different results each time. Trump did his best to convince China that they are the solution, but China doesn't want to have anything to do with it. So where should we go from here?

Look.......nobody wants war, but sometimes it's inevitable. The more countries back down, the further NK advances. There is a pattern here.

Funny how liberals cannot celebrate national success unless it's on their subversive and often faked terms.
The SUCCESS you talk about has been inherited by the pussy grabber

Sure it has, and if it continues the next six years, you will still be saying that.
WTF has that ah done so far except digging a hole into with who were once our friends?

Once friends? Like who? Who is now our enemy that were once friends?

Funny how liberals cannot celebrate national success unless it's on their subversive and often faked terms.
The SUCCESS you talk about has been inherited by the pussy grabber

Sure it has, and if it continues the next six years, you will still be saying that.
WTF has that ah done so far except digging a hole into with who were once our friends?

Once friends? Like who? Who is now our enemy that were once friends?
He's badmouthed Canada Mexico Germany France for beginners

You have the House, Senate, and the Presidency. One Rino isn't your problem.

Fine; three RINOs. Now STFU.

Right. Your entire party campaigned on repealing and replacing healthcare for 7 years, but not one of them bothered to come up with a plan, and you want to pick out three to blame. That's rich. A little bit nuts too. It's your clusterfuck blame who you want. I'll just be over here laughing at you Keystone Cops.

Right. Your entire party campaigned on repealing and replacing healthcare for 7 years, but not one of them bothered to come up with a plan, and you want to pick out three to blame. That's rich. A little bit nuts too. It's your clusterfuck blame who you want. I'll just be over here laughing at you Keystone Cops.

Brah, I told you I'm not Republican I don't know how many times now. And none of this absolves Democrats of their bull shit.

Trump is The President of The United States.

I don't question his position. Just his ability to perform the duties of that position. Looks like he's trying to start an unnecessary nuclear war right now.

shhhhhhh don't let the facts confuse this stoop.

Actually we are closer to war than ever.
Don't let that confuse you.
we are? fk man, you fks on the left get information about classified material all the time. wow, I'm shocked at your hierarchy.

Truth hurts.

Brah, I told you I'm not Republican I don't know how many times now. And none of this absolves Democrats of their bull shit.

Call yourself what ever you want, but yes you are a republican. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.

Call yourself what ever you want, but yes you are a republican. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.

I'm not a Republican. If it seems that way to a turd like you, it's because I am constantly calling you out on your foul odor. The flies gather on you, but you're not embarrassed. What piece of shit is ever embarrassed?

Who cares if you a republican or not. You are a Trump supporter. I almost said whore but I'm just being nice.

I'm not a Republican. If it seems that way to a turd like you, it's because I am constantly calling you out on your foul odor. The flies gather on you, but you're not embarrassed. What piece of shit is ever embarrassed?

You are in lock step with every republican goal. You are a republican. Accept what you are.

* Dow highest ever.
* Unemployment hits 16-year-low
* Increased GDP
* Prosperity b/c putting American workers FIRST!
* Gone are the days of funding one global initiative after another at the expense of American jobs.
* Gone are the days of taxing American out of making a proper living.
* Regulations and unfair trade practices removed.
* Ending war on coal and unleashing American energy.
* Introduction of tax plan to promote prosperity and create jobs.
* Factories returning.
* No welfare for illegals.
* American free to pursue their dreams.
* God Bless The USA / Making America Great Again!

giphy.webp

Forum List

Back