A Message To Pres. Obama From A Former Muslim

I didn't hear anything I could disagree with in the video. Question, will Muslims begin to kill other Muslims who don't join the fight? Isn't it happening already?

Brother Rachid and Geert Wilders have both presented the truth about Islam. There is no such thing as Moderate Islam. There are Moderate people and some call themselves Muslims but there is no Moderate brand of Islam. The Islam ISIL practices is the exact replica of the Islam Mohammad followed and taught his believers. To the finest detail as Brother Rachid pointed out.

As his father is an Imam and he was raised a Muslim he knows very well what he speaks of. That ISIL comes from at least 10 different nations around the world - all Muslims attending various Mosques throughout those ten different nations - there is no question whatsoever that is Islam.

The pseudo Islam taught in American and Britains universities is not at all Islam but meant to indoctrinate the listener - lull the listener into a sense of security that Islam has somehow been "misunderstood", or "upset" due to some "injustice" perpretrated on their fellow brethren / islamic nations by Israel. It always comes back to Israel, America, Britain, the west. This is baloney.

The truth is they are war against the West and plan to destroy it - they are at war against Israel and their plan is to destroy it - they are at war with Europeans - all who are non Muslim nations and plan to destroy it and then dominate it with Sharia and put the rest of us under their feet.

See the last Muslim video posted on Geert Wilders Warning to America thread on religion forum for a sample of that. There are apologists / sympathisers - who assist the Muslims by spreading the news that they have traveled around the world, seen it firsthand and everything is peaceful out there - you'll find them teaching in Universities, writing on message boards - etc. Of course the headlines in news papers around the world tell quite a different story. Mass kidnappings of school girls - mass rape, christians crucified to trees, little girls raped and beheaded, many babies with hacked off limbs who have survived the "peacefulness of Islam"..... why do people make excuses and cover up for these people?

I suppose some believe they will be rewarded - granted a reprieve on the day of jihad but nothing could be further from the truth. Islamists generally murder those who placated them first when taking over a nation - it happened that way in Lebanon according to the testimony of Brigitte Gabrielle.

It has always been the way of the enemy to accuse you of what they are guilty of. They accuse you of intolerance therein no one examines their intolerance. They accuse you of being a liar therein no one examines their lies. They accuse you of being a racist, a bigot, a hater, therein no one examines their brand of hatred which is all far greater, far more deadly but then again if they can keep you fighting among yourselves they really never get a thorough examination. Do they?

In answer to your question. It is clear there are moderate people but there is no moderate Islam. The Islam that ISIL practices is the Islam Mohammad taught his followers to the finest detail as Brother Rachid clearly stated. So it would depend upon whether that moderate person wanted to abandon the teachings of Mohammad once confronted with the choice of do or die - or whether they will join the jihad and participate in the mass murder of their fellow citizens who have welcomed them freely into their countries - even assisting them with food and housing expenses. ( the bible calls this returning evil for good and those who do it - evil shall not depart from their house)

We won't know what those "moderates" will do until that time comes. The news that Muslims are leaving the West to join the jihad of ISIL and ISIS are an indication that we do have those murderers living among us even now. Moderate Islam? I think not.

It isn't good news.

Maybe read about country of Jordon, if the 1.5 bil Muslims wanted us dead we'd be dead, instead you want them dead, are you not just as bad?

Excuse me, Penelope, but when did I say I wanted to see 1.5 bil Muslims dead? I didn't. You said I said that. Please paste that quote here so we can see it or retract it. You can't as I've never said that.

Here is what I'd like to see. I'd like to see 1.2 billion Muslims ( if there are still that many left - many have already converted to Christianity ) converted to Jesus Christ and walk away from Islam for good. That is what I'd like to see.

Many Muslims would like to see the same thing the other way. That's exactly what I mean by the 2 religions have the same goals.

I didn't hear anything I could disagree with in the video. Question, will Muslims begin to kill other Muslims who don't join the fight? Isn't it happening already?

Brother Rachid and Geert Wilders have both presented the truth about Islam. There is no such thing as Moderate Islam. There are Moderate people and some call themselves Muslims but there is no Moderate brand of Islam. The Islam ISIL practices is the exact replica of the Islam Mohammad followed and taught his believers. To the finest detail as Brother Rachid pointed out.

As his father is an Imam and he was raised a Muslim he knows very well what he speaks of. That ISIL comes from at least 10 different nations around the world - all Muslims attending various Mosques throughout those ten different nations - there is no question whatsoever that is Islam.

The pseudo Islam taught in American and Britains universities is not at all Islam but meant to indoctrinate the listener - lull the listener into a sense of security that Islam has somehow been "misunderstood", or "upset" due to some "injustice" perpretrated on their fellow brethren / islamic nations by Israel. It always comes back to Israel, America, Britain, the west. This is baloney.

The truth is they are war against the West and plan to destroy it - they are at war against Israel and their plan is to destroy it - they are at war with Europeans - all who are non Muslim nations and plan to destroy it and then dominate it with Sharia and put the rest of us under their feet.

See the last Muslim video posted on Geert Wilders Warning to America thread on religion forum for a sample of that. There are apologists / sympathisers - who assist the Muslims by spreading the news that they have traveled around the world, seen it firsthand and everything is peaceful out there - you'll find them teaching in Universities, writing on message boards - etc. Of course the headlines in news papers around the world tell quite a different story. Mass kidnappings of school girls - mass rape, christians crucified to trees, little girls raped and beheaded, many babies with hacked off limbs who have survived the "peacefulness of Islam"..... why do people make excuses and cover up for these people?

I suppose some believe they will be rewarded - granted a reprieve on the day of jihad but nothing could be further from the truth. Islamists generally murder those who placated them first when taking over a nation - it happened that way in Lebanon according to the testimony of Brigitte Gabrielle.

It has always been the way of the enemy to accuse you of what they are guilty of. They accuse you of intolerance therein no one examines their intolerance. They accuse you of being a liar therein no one examines their lies. They accuse you of being a racist, a bigot, a hater, therein no one examines their brand of hatred which is all far greater, far more deadly but then again if they can keep you fighting among yourselves they really never get a thorough examination. Do they?

In answer to your question. It is clear there are moderate people but there is no moderate Islam. The Islam that ISIL practices is the Islam Mohammad taught his followers to the finest detail as Brother Rachid clearly stated. So it would depend upon whether that moderate person wanted to abandon the teachings of Mohammad once confronted with the choice of do or die - or whether they will join the jihad and participate in the mass murder of their fellow citizens who have welcomed them freely into their countries - even assisting them with food and housing expenses. ( the bible calls this returning evil for good and those who do it - evil shall not depart from their house)

We won't know what those "moderates" will do until that time comes. The news that Muslims are leaving the West to join the jihad of ISIL and ISIS are an indication that we do have those murderers living among us even now. Moderate Islam? I think not.

It isn't good news.

Maybe read about country of Jordon, if the 1.5 bil Muslims wanted us dead we'd be dead, instead you want them dead, are you not just as bad?

Excuse me, Penelope, but when did I say I wanted to see 1.5 bil Muslims dead? I didn't. You said I said that. Please paste that quote here so we can see it or retract it. You can't as I've never said that.

Here is what I'd like to see. I'd like to see 1.2 billion Muslims ( if there are still that many left - many have already converted to Christianity ) converted to Jesus Christ and walk away from Islam for good. That is what I'd like to see.

Why should non violent Muslims convert to Christianity? I do get the impression from your posts that you think all Muslims are bad, You don't believe in moderate Muslims ,
We won't know what those "moderates" will do until that time comes
, so what do you suggest we do..?

I have no idea when any fanatic is going to commit a deadly crime be the person of any religion or nationality, I just can't go along with the way of thinking, they might kill us so lets kills them first, and that is what this war on terror is. If they are actually going out killing people then we need to do something.

What if there was an influenza outbreak in the USA like the one in 1918. Millions died in that pandemic. Silent films of that era commonly display the people's reaction to it.

Quarantine signs and face masks can be seen in some outdoor shots.

Here's a short documentary segment on the Spanish Flu epidemic of 1918.

Well, what if when those first soldiers came back from Europe in the fall of 1918 they were diagnosed with the disease and completely segregated from the population or medically quarantined?

The epidemic would have been stopped. It's damage would have been localized instead of spreading across the entire continent and the world.

If 15% - 30% of all Muslims are KNOWN to be admittedly radical jihadists, and we KNOW that when Muslims reach Stage Two, we will experience problems like those listed here...

And we KNOW their goal is to conquer America from within, it makes sense to stop the numbers of Muslims immigrating to the USA from exceeding the Stage Two level.

http://www.think-israel.org/butrick.5stagesislam.html

It isn't good news.

Why should non violent Muslims convert to Christianity? I do get the impression from your posts that you think all Muslims are bad, You don't believe in moderate Muslims ,

I have no idea when any fanatic is going to commit a deadly crime be the person of any religion or nationality, I just can't go along with the way of thinking, they might kill us so lets kills them first, and that is what this war on terror is. If they are actually going out killing people then we need to do something.

What if there was an influenza outbreak in the USA like the one in 1918. Millions died in that pandemic. Silent films of that era commonly display the people's reaction to it.

Well, what if when those first soldiers came back from Europe in the fall of 1918 they were diagnosed with the disease and completely segregated from the population or medically quarantined?

The epidemic would have been stopped. It's damage would have been localized instead of spreading across the entire continent and the world.

If 15% - 30% of all Muslims are KNOWN to be admittedly radical jihadists, and we KNOW that when Muslims reach Stage Two, we will experience problems like those listed here...

And we KNOW their goal is to conquer America from within, it makes sense to stop the numbers of Muslims immigrating to the USA from exceeding the Stage Two level.

Yes well I think Muslims are the least of our worries. Let me ask you, how do you know the USA is not already being controlled by another county??

It isn't good news.

Many Muslims would like to see the same thing the other way. That's exactly what I mean by the 2 religions have the same goals.

The 15% - 30% fundamentalist Muslims, worldwide (appx Three Hundred Million people...the size of the US population) who are committed to the goals of Islam are thinking, dreaming, praying about, talking about, studying for, and practicing to expand their own willingness and ability to do more, faster, and longer to help with the progress of Islam and to further its goals.

They find nothing wrong with what ISIS is doing. They think the whole world should live under such a system of militarist enforcement of religion.

The Islamic religion.

And anyone who does not convert to Islam may be given the chance to live under Islamic protection as a Dhimmi who pays a tax for the privilege.

Or those who don't or won't convert or submit will be killed.

Do you really think Christians are doing this as well???

It isn't good news.

The 15% - 30% fundamentalist Muslims, worldwide (appx Three Hundred Million people...the size of the US population) who are committed to the goals of Islam are thinking, dreaming, praying about, talking about, studying for, and practicing to expand their own willingness and ability to do more, faster, and longer to help with the progress of Islam and to further its goals.

They find nothing wrong with what ISIS is doing. They think the whole world should live under such a system of militarist enforcement of religion.

The Islamic religion.

And anyone who does not convert to Islam may be given the chance to live under Islamic protection as a Dhimmi who pays a tax for the privilege.

Yes. Christians just wont admit it openly.

It isn't good news.

Yes well I think Muslims are the least of our worries. Let me ask you, how do you know the USA is not already being controlled by another county??

Please tell us. On what do you base your opinion?

What worries do we have which are more important than a well armed and well financed, smart, determined Jihadist enemy which has vowed to kill and conquer us?

Radical Muslims have infiltrated Congress and the White House.

You needn't look overseas for real threats to the US.

The danger is already here.

Don't bull shit a bull shitter.

It isn't good news.

The Islamic religion.

What is the news media hiding from us?

Thousands of Christians cutting off non-Christian heads and threatening to raise the US flag over Mecca or Medina?

You are only fooling yourself.

Islam is trying to conquer the entire world.

The USA is trying to spread freedom and capitalism.

Islam is trying to make everyone live like we were in the Sixth Century.

You are no longer unaware of this knowledge.

Please tell us. On what do you base your opinion?

What worries do we have which are more important than a well armed and well financed, smart, determined Jihadist enemy which has vowed to kill and conquer us?

Radical Muslims have infiltrated Congress and the White House.

You needn't look overseas for real threats to the US.

The danger is already here.

Yes I agree the danger has been here for decades.

Been quite a while since Christians have gone on a Crusade too, but the rhetoric still plays nicely in the liberal ear.

After WWII, the RCC lost a lot of power, Vatican II. (or it may just appear that way)

Last edited:

It isn't good news.

The Islamic religion.

Well Asclepias, there is one difference I can think of between Judaism/Christianity and Islam. Islam is the only of those three that calls out by name other specific religion by name and often in a bad way. Islam basicaly calls out Jews and Christians/( people of the book) while Judaism and Christianity do not do this. While those texts can be interpreted in different ways by Islamic scholars, I feel that unfortunantly this creates problems for a large number of muslims when it comes to finding peace with Jews and Christians because they are basicaly called out in the Holy Quoran and Any Imam can use this text to stir hatred.

On the other hand, there is nothing written in the text of the Old or new testaments that specifically prevents Christians and Jews from finding peace with Muslims. Just think this is something that needs to be factored in when equating the three major religions.

Do you think if the Vatican ran the US, Obama would act like he does toward the Pope? You couldn't even be president and Catholic til Kennedy. You sound like a conspiracy theory wingnut.

Do you think if the Vatican ran the US, Obama would act like he does toward the Pope? You couldn't even be president and Catholic til Kennedy. You sound like a conspiracy theory wingnut.

the Vatican had a lot of pull in the early centuries before the 1900's ,are you trying to deny that? Not just in the US, worldwide.

Forum List

Back