A Nation Of Idiots

You haven't raised these. They are still children.

Emotionally stunted, if you will.

14432988_10158159459770377_5675394216714094491_n.jpg

And for Conservatives, it's their freedom to get their emotions out by playing in balls. It could be worse, they could be secretly cutting themselves, hurting animals, or playing the knockout game on random strangers on the street.

hurting animals, or playing the knockout game on random strangers on the street.

So all these Africans punching whites are "conservative"?

Of course not, don't be silly, immediately blindly supporting and rationalizing the agents of state power murdering "all these Africans", often unarmed, in the streets is "conservative".

No, it's not, but then again, I'd much rather have them doing that then rioting downtown. Or is that what you prefer?

hurting animals, or playing the knockout game on random strangers on the street.

Of course not, don't be silly, immediately blindly supporting and rationalizing the agents of state power murdering "all these Africans", often unarmed, in the streets is "conservative".

No, it's not, but then again, I'd much rather have them doing that then rioting downtown. Or is that what you prefer?

Nah, I'm with you, N Korean all the way.

Yeah, I think something got lost in translation there. I'm not even sure what you are supporting. But how you jumped from the Knockout game, which isn't always Black people punching white people, to North Korea... I have no clue.

Yeah, I think something got lost in translation there. I'm not even sure what you are supporting. But how you jumped from the Knockout game, which isn't always Black people punching white people, to North Korea... I have no clue.

You're right, my bad, apologies for my misinterpretation.

These special snowflakes see a return to infancy as social justice.

What will happen when they discover how the world really works?

Clear and coherent hominids are always more difficult to herd, and that's what you're upset about.

Clear and coherent hominids upon reaching adulthood don't need pits of Nerf balls to soothe their troubled souls.

Clear and coherent hominids are never going to be under your control son, accept it, they are free.

No, telling people that using their right to use a ball pit as a form of therapy is dumb, that's what a conservative does.

I didn't say it was dumb. I said it was childish.

Well the title of the thread is "A Nation of Idiots" so I would find it hard to surmise that you aren't calling it dumb.

Clear and coherent hominids are always more difficult to herd, and that's what you're upset about.

Clear and coherent hominids upon reaching adulthood don't need pits of Nerf balls to soothe their troubled souls.

Clear and coherent hominids are never going to be under your control son, accept it, they are free.

Why would I want to control them? As long as they stay off my lawn, they are no more than interesting objects to observe.

Forum List

Back