A Nation Of Idiots

hurting animals, or playing the knockout game on random strangers on the street.

So all these Africans punching whites are "conservative"?

No, telling people that using their right to use a ball pit as a form of therapy is dumb, that's what a conservative does.

:gay:
We need a "limp dick" icon for asinine posts like yours, I think, but limp wristic might do for now.

Even vegetables are more crisp than you. :lol:

Maybe, there are some zuchinins in the ball pit. Let's dive and find out!

I'm goin' in. :D

You're gonna dive into some balls, hoping you'll grab a zucchini?

hurting animals, or playing the knockout game on random strangers on the street.

So all these Africans punching whites are "conservative"?

No, telling people that using their right to use a ball pit as a form of therapy is dumb, that's what a conservative does.

:gay:
We need a "limp dick" icon for asinine posts like yours, I think, but limp wristic might do for now.

Even vegetables are more crisp than you. :lol:

Maybe, there are some zuchinins in the ball pit. Let's dive and find out!

I'm goin' in. :D

You're gonna dive into some balls, hoping you'll grab a zucchini?

Why else would you dive into a pool of colored balls. This ain't rocket science or snooker either.

There has to be something IN there. :rolleyes:

So tell me Quick Hit.................what kind of zucchini is preferable? Do you like them thick or thin, long or short, or what?

Hilarious story. lol, jesus. Ball pitts? What in the hell is happening on college campuses....good lord.

But even more amusing to me are the same ol' conservatives ranting and raving about "safe spaces." You guys seek out your own form of "safe space" by putting people who's opinions you don't like (or who kick your asses over and over again in debate) on ignore on this very forum. You guys are bigger babies than the college kids in the article.

I never put any of you people on ignore. Too many laughs would be missed.

I have lots of "conservatives" and "liberals" on ignore, but I keep the funny ones of both groups.

BULLSHIT. What conservatives do you have on ignore?

He can't answer you. He has you on ignore.
Lol, yes I do.

And to answer the libtards question, I wont give the account names, but here is the count: 12, mostly anti-Trumpers and conservatarians.

I have lots of "conservatives" and "liberals" on ignore, but I keep the funny ones of both groups.

BULLSHIT. What conservatives do you have on ignore?

He can't answer you. He has you on ignore.
Lol, yes I do.

And to answer the libtards question, I wont give the account names, but here is the count: 12, mostly anti-Trumpers and conservatarians.

Wow. You put your own kind on ignore because they don't support Trump? Is there a big enough safe space in your mind to harbor you from all of these people who's opinions you don't like? Pussy?

Forum List

Back