A Nation Under One Party Rule

One party rule is inevitable if compromise between the two parties is capitulation.
Which is exactly what you Leftist turds want. The GOP to completely cave in. No, the job of the opposition is to oppose. Not compromise, not negotiate, not play nicey nice. But oppose at all costs!

I do not speak for “leftist turds”, but your argument creates the problem you are lambasting!

If “oppose at all costs” is the GOP mantra, than by default you have one party rule. There is no way around it when one side loses an election and weaponizes obstruction.

One party rule is inevitable if compromise between the two parties is capitulation.

One party rule is inevitable if one party continually alienates voters to the point they can’t get elected

Stolen rule....we are being governed by an extreme left minority...
The opposite is true

Republicans are the minority. They are using gerrymandering, filibuster and the courts to rule from a minority.
So you support permanent Communist one party rule with the GOP merely as "token" opposition
Now you are just acting Goofy

COMMIES! you are all Commies!
You are an admitted commie...what are you talking about?...

Which is exactly what you Leftist turds want. The GOP to completely cave in. No, the job of the opposition is to oppose. Not compromise, not negotiate, not play nicey nice. But oppose at all costs!

I do not speak for “leftist turds”, but your argument creates the problem you are lambasting!

If “oppose at all costs” is the GOP mantra, than by default you have one party rule. There is no way around it when one side loses an election and weaponizes obstruction.
As it should. I don't want the GOP to be butt buddies with the DemocRATs.

The opposite is true

Republicans are the minority. They are using gerrymandering, filibuster and the courts to rule from a minority.
So you support permanent Communist one party rule with the GOP merely as "token" opposition

Link

Do these leftist idiots really think America would be better off with them in total 100% and permanent rule over the vast unwashed masses? Do they really think that by eliminating Conservatives that we would usher in prosperity, rainbows, and unicorns? Geewillikers, wasn't that tried and failed already in every Leftist shithole country throughout history? And these Communist scumbags want to do it here?
How come you far rightwing radical bastards never spew this rhetoric when your guys are in office?

Not even when they have the Presidency, the House and the Senate. Not to mention the Governors and the judges.

It's because you don't care, you only care about your own power and control. In other words...bad faith.

I understand that, but that POV creates the “one party rule” that you are railing against. By not serving as the loyal opposition and finding areas of agreement you are forcing the one party to rule by itself.

If Conservatives continually declare they will not compromise with the other side, they are forcing voters to decide on one side or the other.

Looks like they are losing that one

The opposite is true

Link
Your ass and a sewer hole....linked....LMAO...

I understand that, but that POV creates the “one party rule” that you are railing against. By not serving as the loyal opposition and finding areas of agreement you are forcing the one party to rule by itself.
So why the fuck should I, or any other REAL American give any consideration to the enemy?

If Conservatives continually declare they will not compromise with the other side, they are forcing voters to decide on one side or the other.

There IS no compromising with the enemy!

Then you force the voters to choose one side or the other
Not working out too well for your team.

One party rule by lie's tricks, and screaming non stop is not good for the country. We need two political party's working for the betterment of the country. BOUGHT & PAID FOR policy's are only good for the few.

There IS no compromising with the enemy!

Then you force the voters to choose one side or the other
Not working out too well for your team.
Without fraud it would have worked out fine. You people are not the majority. You just have the media, Big Tech, and the biggest mouths. Your numbers are manufactured and nowhere close to the majority.

Forum List

Back