A NON-abusive call-out thread to JakeStarkey

Day 78.

Jake still ducking.

WHERE'S JAKE?

Is he being held HOSTAGE at the Iranian Embassy?

Is THAT why he is unable [or is it unwilling(?)] to step up to the plate?

Is he under restraint?

1304973266306.cached.jpg

IS THIS WHY JAKE cannot speak?

We need a Reagan. Instead we're watching: Welcome Back Carter.

You knew he was banned and you continue to call him out.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7660706-post1.html
Site Wide Rules And Guidelines:
No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...48-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html#post6790048

Day 78.

Jake still ducking.

WHERE'S JAKE?

Is he under restraint?

1304973266306.cached.jpg

No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/annou...48-usmb-rules-and-guidelines.html#post6790048

:lmao:

Just saw this and looking at the lack of quality among most of the posters I am not too worried about what they think.

As I have said before, I have no interest in the Democratic Party.

My interest is cleaning the Republican Party of the trash that interferes with the party being the best that it can be for the American people, American values, and America as a whole.

And I will follow the counsel of my Lord in Matthew 7:6.

That's interesting....and actually you're right. The GOP needs a lot of clean up. Maybe not as much as the Dems, but they have their problems!! But of course, I've gotten to the point I think where I don't trust any of them, either side, and I wish we could just throw them ALL out and start over. But I'm afraid we couldn't get enough people to agree to it, I don't think the liberals will ever admit their side is corrupt.

Take it from me..........and I think it is fair to say that I speak for many. Liberals fully understand that there are "corrupt" politicians with D's next to their name. We are very aware that the way our elections are influenced by money has a very negative effect on the quality of people we have to choose from.

Now.....is that an admission? I think it is.

Would you like to respond?

Yes....at least you've admitted more than most Dems....thanks!

Day 78.

Jake still ducking.

WHERE'S JAKE?

Is he under restraint?

1304973266306.cached.jpg

:lmao:

Welcome back, Jake. :)
:eusa_whistle:

Rules are only applied to certain people.

Last edited:
Day 78.

Jake still ducking.

WHERE'S JAKE?

Is he under restraint?

1304973266306.cached.jpg

No stupid Sarie. I only found out it had been pinked AFTER I wrote that post.

It's not like they put up announcements here.

Calm down ya dopey hack.

Looks like Iliar doesn't want to own this thread anymore either.

:cuckoo:

"doesn't want to his own . . . ."

Sarie has a way with words. :lmao: Incomprehensible.

If Sarie wasn't such a dopey hack, she'd have nothing to offer.

Read it again, dear, maybe you'll get it. :lol:

Sarie, you dolt:

I started this THREAD, you moron, long before the pussy who is named in the thread headline had gotten his recent little time out.

The problem is not me. The problem is that Fakey is not man enough to step up.

He hides behind your skirts with relish, however.

"doesn't want to his own . . . ."

Sarie has a way with words. :lmao: Incomprehensible.

If Sarie wasn't such a dopey hack, she'd have nothing to offer.

Sarie, you dolt:

I started this THREAD, you moron, long before the pussy who is named in the thread headline had gotten his recent little time out.

Poor, poor, fat little Iliar... You should be ashamed calling yourself a man. You little gossipy twerp.

Sarie, you dolt:

Poor, poor, fat little Iliar... You should be ashamed calling yourself a man. You little gossipy twerp.

Stupid I know for a fact jake was here on 08-04-2013 06:24 PM
This thread was started on 06-01-2013, 04:31 PM
oh and stop violating board rules or are you above the rules?

Jake was here on 6/2. Post # 16.

He posted another time, too.

He of course elected to run and hide like the cowardly bitch he is.

And it does not appear to be pink coded at this time.

So, all in all, Sarie is feeble dolt and Jake is a cowardly evasive pussy who hides when he can't run or runs when he can't hide.

Sarie, you dolt:

It's Ilar, you pathetic dolt. Not IlIar. :cool:

Damn, just four letters and you get confused. :lmao:

Poor dolt Sarie.

You are defending a cowardly pussy who isn't even man enough to do it for himself.

Sarie, you dolt:

Poor dolt Sarie.

You are defending a cowardly pussy who isn't even man enough to do it for himself.

:lol: Oh, sorry, I thought for sure it was Iliar. As for the rest of your dumb rant, PPPfffffffhhhhttttt...

Poor dolt Sarie.

:lol: Oh, sorry, I thought for sure it was Iliar. As for the rest of your dumb rant, PPPfffffffhhhhttttt...

No problem. It's painfully obvious that you really are not particularly bright, Sarie.

I hope you are wearing a skirt. Fakey needs to hide behind your skirt, after all.

Poor dolt Sarie.

No problem. It's painfully obvious that you really are not particularly bright, Sarie.

I hope you are wearing a skirt. Fakey needs to hide behind your skirt, after all.

Jake and I are not particularly close but I have to say, fair is fair and you need to stop being so petty, calling people names, acting like like a 12 year old generally ...

He might not even come back, I know I wouldn't. This isn't important, only to those of you who don't have anything to do but sit here insulting the world who has apparently done you wrong somehow.

Have fun.

Jake and I are not particularly close but I have to say, fair is fair and you need to stop being so petty, calling people names, acting like like a 12 year old generally ...

He might not even come back, I know I wouldn't. This isn't important, only to those of you who don't have anything to do but sit here insulting the world who has apparently done you wrong somehow.

Have fun.

You wouldn't recognize "fair" if it bit you on your nose, lass.

Fakey is a sniveling ****. A coward. A pussy.

You are practically worthless, Sarie, but you are FAR more of a man than Fakey is.

Go back and read the original post. Then look at what that pussy said to duck, bob, weave, evade cower from it and run away from it.

He is a dishonest petty little man. He is a rancid gaping skanky twat. Grand Canyon size. A giant skanky massive hole in the ground the size of Bodey's putrescent cavern.
And we KNOW Bodey has more balls than Fakey.

But thanks for your advice.

:lol:

Forum List

Back