A NON-abusive call-out thread to JakeStarkey

Just saw this and looking at the lack of quality among most of the posters I am not too worried about what they think.

As I have said before, I have no interest in the Democratic Party.

My interest is cleaning the Republican Party of the trash that interferes with the party being the best that it can be for the American people, American values, and America as a whole.

And I will follow the counsel of my Lord in Matthew 7:6.

Reactionary response

Just saw this and looking at the lack of quality among most of the posters I am not too worried about what they think.

My interest is cleaning the Republican Party of the trash that interferes with the party being the best that it can be for the American people, American values, and America as a whole.

Reactionary response

:lol:

Day 78.

Jake still ducking.

WHERE'S JAKE?

Is he being held HOSTAGE at the Iranian Embassy?

Is THAT why he is unable [or is it unwilling(?)] to step up to the plate?

Is he under restraint?

1304973266306.cached.jpg

IS THIS WHY JAKE cannot speak?

We need a Reagan. Instead we're watching: Welcome Back Carter.

^ The familiar advice to NOT cast pearls before swine.

I gather this is Jake's way of "politely" declining the invitation to (a) answer and then (b) discuss the topic.

:)

He has seen me use that citation in I don't know how many anti-christian threads..naturally he's misapplying it here, trying to make himself look clever. The guy has never had an original thought in his life.

Last edited:

^ The familiar advice to NOT cast pearls before swine.

I gather this is Jake's way of "politely" declining the invitation to (a) answer and then (b) discuss the topic.

:)

He has seen me use that citation in I don't know how many anti-christian threads..naturally he's misapplying it here, trying to make himself look clever. The guy has ever had an original thought in his life.
He's just another self-important liberal, convinced of his own superiority based on nothing at all.

The liberal Democrat Party is NOT Jake's Party. I know, because he keeps saying "my Republican Party."

So, surely, he MUST be a true 100% genuine for real Republican.

Because otherwise, he'd be -- let' keep it polite -- nothing more than a poseur. A fake. A fraud. A phony.

Having read many of Jake's declarations, one is reasonably forced to conclude that he wants the Democrat Party to be the liberal Party and he wants the GOP to be the OTHER liberal Party.

Liberal and liberal-er.

Day 78.

Jake still ducking.

WHERE'S JAKE?

Is he being held HOSTAGE at the Iranian Embassy?

Is THAT why he is unable [or is it unwilling(?)] to step up to the plate?

Is he under restraint?

1304973266306.cached.jpg

IS THIS WHY JAKE cannot speak?

We need a Reagan. Instead we're watching: Welcome Back Carter.

You knew he was banned and you continue to call him out.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/7660706-post1.html

Matthew 7:5
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Forum List

Back