A passage passed ignorance

Time Special Report: Why Medical Bills Are Killing Us

"One (1) Acetaminophen tablet costs 1.5 cents; your hospital marks it up 10,000%"

TIME Magazine Cover: Bitter Pill - Mar. 4, 2013 - medicine - health care - U.S. - America - politics - doctors - health - pills -

:eusa_think:and obamacare has addressed this outrage...how, exactly?:rolleyes:

I mean aside from getting in bed with Big Pharma to start with, then fucking them over, the price of drugs is still high? get dafugouttahere!!!:eek:

I'd add thats good advice, yea, actually knowing wtf you're talking about, not going off one quarter cocked becasue you ran you ran across some article in the 5 minutes a week you allot to reading........

But, we don't need no stinkin' healthcare reform, do we?

What we don't need is more government to drive up the price of health care.

No, government isn't needed for that. The present system makes it too expensive already, and very effectively.

What is needed is a sense that life is important and necessary to protect, and profit is just nice if also possible.

That made almost as much sense as the titile of this thread.

"One (1) Acetaminophen tablet costs 1.5 cents; your hospital marks it up 10,000%"

TIME Magazine Cover: Bitter Pill - Mar. 4, 2013 - medicine - health care - U.S. - America - politics - doctors - health - pills -

Don't get your Tylenol from the hospital.

Read the article idiot, these are charges added to a patient bill while staying in a hospital, meaning a doctor wrote an order, and the nurse included the pill as part of treatment.

What we don't need is more government to drive up the price of health care.

I suggest you read the article. Then even you might come to realize how singularly ignorant this post of your is.

I suggest you stuff your suggestions, I know why hospital proces are high, I don't need to rean another article that explains the obvious.

Well, dipshit, hospital prices aren't high if you're on medicare.

Hospitals love medicare.

You actually have no fucking clue why the prices are hight.

What's the 'Chargemaster'?

Don't get your Tylenol from the hospital.

Read the article idiot, these are charges added to a patient bill while staying in a hospital, meaning a doctor wrote an order, and the nurse included the pill as part of treatment.

I had a $70,000 hospital bill the year before last, I went thorough it line by line and got a lot of things cancelled because I never actually got them, and I never got any Tylenol from them.

I suggest you read the article. Then even you might come to realize how singularly ignorant this post of your is.

I suggest you stuff your suggestions, I know why hospital proces are high, I don't need to rean another article that explains the obvious.

Well, dipshit, hospital prices aren't high if you're on medicare.

Hospitals love medicare.

You actually have no fucking clue why the prices are hight.

What's the 'Chargemaster'?

That was hilarious, thanks for the laugh.

Forum List

Back