A picture of Obama's gross and total incompetence!

"soldiers loved Bush"? How would The Rabbi know?

jDBGKTL.jpg
Look at the video, cumstain.
I also talked to many soldiers and while some of them had doubts about the whole enterprise they all loved Bush. Few said that about Obama.
so you "talked to some soldiers"? How many shit stain?
Probably 30 or more. Maybe 50. But take 2 minutes so you dont look like a complete and total idiot again and watch the video. You'll see all you need right there. The miltary hates Obama. When he went to IRaq they had the personnel turn in their weapons for the time he was on base.
so you talked to 30 or 50 ppl and prolly most all of them in Texico and you are extrapolating that to the entire military? Is that about right?

When I served, no one E-5 or above talked politics because it was unprofessional. As a matter of fact, no one in the military is supposed to voice approval or disapproval of a superior officer. You ever heard that? Your primary job is to follow orders, not to build a friendship w/ your superiors.
You didnt watch the video. Typical.
You understand that these were soldiers off duty in my shop shooting the shit. A far different scenario than anything you've descibed.
And btw, I wouldn't call giving blowjobs to GIs in the men's room of the local beer hall "being in the service."
So a handful of off-duty servicemen were in your shop? AND.....? Extrapolate much? You had to toss that gay ad hom in the end did you kiddo? :rolleyes-41: Your concession (that means "defeat") is duly noted.

Last edited:
Look at the video, cumstain.
I also talked to many soldiers and while some of them had doubts about the whole enterprise they all loved Bush. Few said that about Obama.
so you "talked to some soldiers"? How many shit stain?
Probably 30 or more. Maybe 50. But take 2 minutes so you dont look like a complete and total idiot again and watch the video. You'll see all you need right there. The miltary hates Obama. When he went to IRaq they had the personnel turn in their weapons for the time he was on base.
so you talked to 30 or 50 ppl and prolly most all of them in Texico and you are extrapolating that to the entire military? Is that about right?

When I served, no one E-5 or above talked politics because it was unprofessional. As a matter of fact, no one in the military is supposed to voice approval or disapproval of a superior officer. You ever heard that? Your primary job is to follow orders, not to build a friendship w/ your superiors.
You didnt watch the video. Typical.
You understand that these were soldiers off duty in my shop shooting the shit. A far different scenario than anything you've descibed.
And btw, I wouldn't call giving blowjobs to GIs in the men's room of the local beer hall "being in the service."
So a handful of off-duty servicemen were in your shop? AND.....? Extrapolate much? You had to toss that gay ad hom in the end did you kiddo? :rolleyes-41: Your concession (that means "defeat") is duly noted.
Naturally you failed to offer any counter evidence. You merely pretended that you had heard something somewhere. And of course you didnt watch the videos, which are the primary proof here.
In all you're one sorry piece of shit.

Forum List

Back