A question for Conservatives

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
The latest Trumpcare bill may result in 20 million losing their health coverage. My question is...

If you support the bill do you support it because

1. you believe that number is way too large and not nearly that many will lose coverage, or,

2. you believe that number is fairly accurate, and you like the idea that 20 million will lose coverage.

?

Oh, sorry, I should have added a third choice

3. you can't answer because you're embarrassed that people would know that you are very happy with choice #2

Better?

You realize false trichotemies don't equate to honest questioning right?

I think the actual answer is: "as long as Obamacare is destroyed, I am happy, even if it ends up costing more money and fewer people are covered...down with Obama's communist policies."

I support more careers and jobs for Americans who used to get Health Insurance from their employers.

You Democrats can just make shit up about how many people will lose their coverage, but you've lied too many times before, and no one believes you any more.

I think the actual answer is: "as long as Obamacare is destroyed, I am happy, even if it ends up costing more money and fewer people are covered...down with Obama's communist policies."

Oh dang you've spilled the beans on the point of my thread, at least part of the point!

Conservatives around here don't seem to like it much when their true feelings get boiled down to an essence that is clear and easily understandable. Except for the trolls of course.

You Democrats can just make shit up about how many people will lose their coverage, but you've lied too many times before, and no one believes you any more.

Are you trying to say that if the 24 million number is true or close to it, you wouldn't support this bill?

Or maybe the actual answer is: "a real American with a true American work ethic should not need to rely on health insurance, but instead be able to work hard, save money, and be able to pay for all their medical bills with cash...and also, there isn't problem with racism in America because in my day to day life I never see any."

The latest Trumpcare bill may result in 20 million losing their health coverage. My question is...

If you support the bill do you support it because

1. you believe that number is way too large and not nearly that many will lose coverage, or,

2. you believe that number is fairly accurate, and you like the idea that 20 million will lose coverage.

?
I'd prefer it if everyone could afford healthcare, steak, a limousine, a mansion as long as I don't have to pay for it. They want them things they need to earn them.

We can't give handouts to everybody who needs it. There aren't enough rich people on the planet to make that happen.

You'll have to stretch your brain to see how this youtube video is relevant to the conversation -->

No stopping anyone who wants from immigrating to American and immediately start collecting welfare, free education, and free healthcare, will bankrupt us.

Healthcare is like a grenade with the pin pulled

Democrats were holding it as ACA.

Today, the Republicans offered to hold it...and soon it will explode.

Since this bill still has to go through the Senate and the bill as it stands now is unlikely to be final version making claims that 20 million will lose there health coverage is idiotic. I do however hope all of those who were not able to keep there healthcare plan and there doctor that they liked as they were assured mulptile times they could under Obamacare will be able to now.

Since this bill still has to go through the Senate and the bill as it stands now is unlikely to be final version making claims that 20 million will lose there health coverage is idiotic. I do however hope all of those who were not able to keep there healthcare plan and there doctor that they liked as they were assured mulptile times they could under Obamacare will be able to now.

That canard has been overplayed for years now.

btw, are you aware that only about 5% of Americans get their healthcare from the exchanges?

That canard has been overplayed for years now.

btw, are you aware that only about 5% of Americans get their healthcare from the exchanges?
Claiming 20 million will lose there health coverage has been overplayed in less than 24 hours.

No stopping anyone who wants from immigrating to American and immediately start collecting welfare, free education, and free healthcare, will bankrupt us.

The only thing that keeps people from immigrating to America for welfare, free education, and free healthcare is that we don't have that.

Obama's and Trump's positions on healthcare in the elections of 2008 and 2016 respectively weren't difficult to discern. While the resulting legislation from the Democrats in 2009 and Republicans today are both far from what was promised in the campaigns, it would be foolish to think of that as any surprise. Thus I look at it from the angle that elections have consequences. From how the media described many of the Trump voters as being unemployed and under-employed workers in the rust belt, I'll take it as they're getting what they asked for if this medical insurance legislation eventually becomes law. And if these people regain full employment, it should work out well for them either way.

Forum List

Back