A question for my Democrat friends

What a load of crap, they were still saying it a week and a half later

Just because they were wrong doesn't mean they lied . It was a surprise attack ! You act as if they knew everything instantly .

People thought the 911 anthrax attacks were done by alqueda . Turns out it wasn't .

So there is no proof of lying .

Everyone else knew it, Timmy!

Obama wasn't very well connected, was he?

I can remember not too long after this Ben Gahzi guy started being a thing SoS Clinton went before some Senate dickhe...er.... Republicans and said the immortal words, "What difference does it make?" when asked about what she and others said in the immediate aftermath of the attack. I'm sure we all can remember the conniption ODS nutters all over the country had over those words.

Fast forward a few years to the House kangaroo court Benghazi hearings and this time she didn't say those words, but others on here and elsewhere pushed the question, "what difference dose it make?" and guess what: the people getting vapors about it really didn't have an answer anyway.

That hasn't stopped kaz here, though. He's just gonna keep on saying "she lied" and "why did she lie" because that's really about all that's left. Simple fact of the matter is, though, even the "Hillary lied" angle he and others keep harping has been shown to be debatable at best.

IOW, when it comes to the Ben Ghazi issue, wingnuts really do have bupkis.

The Obama administration lies about what the attack was and obstruction of the investigation were both seriously wrong even if they did nothing else wrong.

Ask Nixon how covering up worked out for him. Spoiler alert, here's how it turned out for him ...

Gee, where is your evidence of that? 8 full Congressional Investigations, 33 Congressional Committee Hearings, $22 million spent on digging up evidence, 11 formal published reports. All say we are done. There is no more. There was no evidence. We have concluded. No evidence whatsoever of wrongdoing. That's All Folks.

None of the investigations said what you are lying they said. They said they were not indicting him for a crime. You are lying that they said he did nothing wrong.

Every time I think you people can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So let's say you're under attack. You are actually claiming that even while you are under attack, you would not be able to tell the difference between a rioting mob going out of control and a planned, trained, organized military unit attacking you. You are actually saying that would be unclear to you. And to Obama, Rice and Clinton, it was unclear a week and a half later.

It's amazing how liberals tell such flagrant, ridiculous lies that if you are believed makes you look 100 times more stupid than if you're just lying. You're a piece of work.

Duh, dar, I can't tell the difference between an organized military attack and a mob that lost it. Drool, drool. Yeah, you keep sticking with that ...

What a load of crap, they were still saying it a week and a half later

Just because they were wrong doesn't mean they lied . It was a surprise attack ! You act as if they knew everything instantly .

People thought the 911 anthrax attacks were done by alqueda . Turns out it wasn't .

I can remember not too long after this Ben Gahzi guy started being a thing SoS Clinton went before some Senate dickhe...er.... Republicans and said the immortal words, "What difference does it make?" when asked about what she and others said in the immediate aftermath of the attack. I'm sure we all can remember the conniption ODS nutters all over the country had over those words.

Fast forward a few years to the House kangaroo court Benghazi hearings and this time she didn't say those words, but others on here and elsewhere pushed the question, "what difference dose it make?" and guess what: the people getting vapors about it really didn't have an answer anyway.

That hasn't stopped kaz here, though. He's just gonna keep on saying "she lied" and "why did she lie" because that's really about all that's left. Simple fact of the matter is, though, even the "Hillary lied" angle he and others keep harping has been shown to be debatable at best.

The Obama administration lies about what the attack was and obstruction of the investigation were both seriously wrong even if they did nothing else wrong.

Ask Nixon how covering up worked out for him. Spoiler alert, here's how it turned out for him. The standard for Democrats has changed since then ...

And I repeat: bupkis.

Yes, because it's so hard to tell the difference between a rioting mob going out of control and an organized military attack. You are a fucking moron

Funny how some people still swear they know the truth even after 7 full investigations tell us otherwise.

Funny how some people are too stupid to read the English language. You don't know what "wrongdoing" means. You keep making up that word when no one found there was no "wrongdoing," they just didn't find prosecutable crimes. What is so complicated about that you still don't understand it after all this discussion

What's funny Kaz, is your inability to take any part of the 7 Congressional Investigations seriously. The final investigation due out in a month or so, will not add one single thing to all of the investigations, questions, testimony, or change the ultimate conclusion. You however, will be there in your cheerleading outfit and pom poms screaming wrongdoing from the rafters. I'm almost sad that no one will hear you for all the cheering for the end of this mess.

One of the first things you need to know about Kaz is that he lies.

And then he lies about his lies.

Kaz is in denial and cannot accept the facts. We are 120 days from a 4 year investigation, the only fault that can be handed out is to the Benghazi Committee who has failed miserably at their jobs. 4 years and nothing? I would hang my head in shame.

Yet another lie by Lyin Juan. None of the investigations said he did nothing wrong. They just didn't indict him. A rioting mob and an organized military attack. Stupid Obama can't tell the difference. For a week and a half. Yeah. You're drooling again, idiot

Funny how some people still swear they know the truth even after 7 full investigations tell us otherwise.

Funny how some people are too stupid to read the English language. You don't know what "wrongdoing" means. You keep making up that word when no one found there was no "wrongdoing," they just didn't find prosecutable crimes. What is so complicated about that you still don't understand it after all this discussion

What's funny Kaz, is your inability to take any part of the 7 Congressional Investigations seriously. The final investigation due out in a month or so, will not add one single thing to all of the investigations, questions, testimony, or change the ultimate conclusion. You however, will be there in your cheerleading outfit and pom poms screaming wrongdoing from the rafters. I'm almost sad that no one will hear you for all the cheering for the end of this mess.

Kaz is in denial and cannot accept the facts. We are 120 days from a 4 year investigation, the only fault that can be handed out is to the Benghazi Committee who has failed miserably at their jobs. 4 years and nothing? I would hang my head in shame.

Plus there's that wonderful depantsing Preside...er...Mrs. Clinton gave to said committee. The wingnuts think it wasn't, but outside of their bubble most people know it was.

:)

Gotcha, inside the bubble, we can't tell the difference between an organized military attack and a rioting mob. Outside the bubble an organized military attack and a rioting mob are clearly the same. But only because of your rigid logic and keen intellect.

Again, why tell a lie that makes you look a hundred times more dim wittedly stupid than just admitting you are lying?

Aren't you fed up with the lies, the scandals, the secrecy, the duplicity?

Please no "the GOP does it to" , yes of course, but that isn't what THIS thread is about, so kindly go start your own.

THIS thread is about all the scandals and lies and deceptive tactics we've seen since one Barrack Obama took office.

And if all you're going to do is come in here and deny these things occurred, please go elsewhere. I'm looking for serious comments from people who are mature enough to admit what there own party has been up to these last 7 1/2 years and almost certainly would continue to do under one Hillary Clinton.
Regarding your question specifically, it depends on the type of Democrat you're talking about. The partisans are going to spin and deflect for pretty much anything because that's their nature. The more honest Democrats will roll their eyes and say "yeah, this stuff gets hairy at times, but I still agree with her on the issues, so I have to vote for her."

Now, as far as the "the other side does it too", that's still significant because elections are about choosing between candidates. In an electoral context -- and isn't that why we're talking about Hillary to begin with? -- looking at what the other side is offering and be far more willing to vote for her.

So, on both sides, we have partisans who will spin and deflect and distort and deny, and we have more honest people who have to make a choice, and part of that process involves looking at the other side of the fence and saying "yeah, no thanks."

ACTUALLY, all the corruption and lies are the GOP's. S+L, Iraq War, Real Estate bubble. All they have is lies, phony scandals, and silly dupes and racists. Great job!
I'm not going to claim that the corruption is equal on both sides, because it isn't. The Republicans are much worse, but that's why the Republican electorate is in complete revolt and the Democratic electorate is only in partial revolt. Why did Bernie do so well? Because the Democratic voters who are fed up with systemic corruption saw that the Republicans were really rejecting all the establishment candidates and were clearly on their way to getting an outsider candidate, and the Dems were not. Then they (too late) started to get on the Bern train. Pure insurgent candidate jealousy.

But really. New York is a blue state and it's the most corrupt in the union. Illinois is a blue state and it's a close #2. If the Democrats supported corruption reform, we'd have corruption reform. Corruption reform efforts have come from the right, the left and through bi-partisan bills and all such efforts have met with equal resistance from both sides of the aisle. Corrupt people do not vote to end their own corrupt practices. They must be forced to do so.
The GOP blocked all reform laws for 7 or 9 years depending, and the dupes don't even know it...Bernie did so well because he got a total pass (I voted for him). Hillary wants all Bernie does in the end, Trump wants more of the same GOP bs, pandering to the rich. NY and IL would do a lot better if 30% of their fed taxes weren't sent of to welfare Red States, have a lot of rural GOPers and disfunction in their House type legislatures.

Ask Nixon how covering up worked out for him. Spoiler alert, here's how it turned out for him ...

Gee, where is your evidence of that? 8 full Congressional Investigations, 33 Congressional Committee Hearings, $22 million spent on digging up evidence, 11 formal published reports. All say we are done. There is no more. There was no evidence. We have concluded. No evidence whatsoever of wrongdoing. That's All Folks.

None of the investigations said what you are lying they said. They said they were not indicting him for a crime. You are lying that they said he did nothing wrong.

Every time I think you people can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So let's say you're under attack. You are actually claiming that even while you are under attack, you would not be able to tell the difference between a rioting mob going out of control and a planned, trained, organized military unit attacking you. You are actually saying that would be unclear to you. And to Obama, Rice and Clinton, it was unclear a week and a half later.

It's amazing how liberals tell such flagrant, ridiculous lies that if you are believed makes you look 100 times more stupid than if you're just lying. You're a piece of work.

Duh, dar, I can't tell the difference between an organized military attack and a mob that lost it. Drool, drool. Yeah, you keep sticking with that ...

You are in denial Kaz, and you cannot accept the judgment of not just 7, but soon to be 8, other full fledged investigations, every single one intent on finding wrongdoing. Every single one fell short of their goal. Every single one failed to find indictable evidence of a criminal action. We're done. There is nothing further to explore, you lost. You need to accept that, and you need to stop saying these people are guilty because they aren't guilty of anything or they would have been charged. Justice has been served and the investigations are concluded the case is closed.

Yet another lie by Lyin Juan. None of the investigations said he did nothing wrong. They just didn't indict him. A rioting mob and an organized military attack. Stupid Obama can't tell the difference. For a week and a half. Yeah. You're drooling again, idiot

The more you rant the more foolish you look. No one is guilty of anything Kaz, I know you don't like it but those are the undeniable facts of the matter.

Plus there's that wonderful depantsing Preside...er...Mrs. Clinton gave to said committee. The wingnuts think it wasn't, but outside of their bubble most people know it was.

Gotcha, inside the bubble, we can't tell the difference between an organized military attack and a rioting mob. Outside the bubble an organized military attack and a rioting mob are clearly the same. But only because of your rigid logic and keen intellect.

Again, why tell a lie that makes you look a hundred times more dim wittedly stupid than just admitting you are lying?

Apparently, 8 full congressional committees of Republicans couldn't tell either. That makes who look pretty stupid?

The more you rant the more foolish you look. No one is guilty of anything Kaz, I know you don't like it but those are the undeniable facts of the matter.

I'm "foolish" because I think:

1) The President knew what everyone else did for a week and a half after the attack, he wasn't the only one in the world out of the loop

2) Impeding an investigation isn't "wrongdoing"

Got it

Apparently, 8 full congressional committees of Republicans couldn't tell either. That makes who look pretty stupid?

That didn't happen, you're just making up shit

1) The President knew what everyone else did for a week and a half after the attack, he wasn't the only one in the world out of the loop

Got it

Yes, you are foolish because you dwell on matters already looked into by your Republican congress. They couldn't find anything but you dwell on facts not in consideration.

Denial is a coping mechanism that gives you time to adjust to distressing situations — but staying in denial can interfere with treatment or your ability to tackle challenges. - Mayo Clinic

You are in denial Kaz, and you cannot accept the judgment of not just 7, but soon to be 8, other full fledged investigations, every single one intent on finding wrongdoing. Every single one fell short of their goal. Every single one failed to find indictable evidence of a criminal action. We're done. There is nothing further to explore, you lost. You need to accept that, and you need to stop saying these people are guilty because they aren't guilty of anything or they would have been charged. Justice has been served and the investigations are concluded the case is closed.

Yet you can't cite a single quote from the investigation saying there was no "wrongdoing." Only a writer in the leftist media describing it that way.

That you don't indict someone does not mean they didn't do anything wrong, not by a country mile. We know Obama lied repeatedly, his administration lied repeatedly and then he impeded the investigation. Those are clearly "wrongdoing" regardless of what the investigation found

Got it

Yes, you are foolish because you dwell on matters already looked into by your Republican congress. They couldn't find anything but you dwell on facts not in consideration.

I'm not a Republican and I don't let politicians do my thinking for me like you do

Denial is a coping mechanism that gives you time to adjust to distressing situations — but staying in denial can interfere with treatment or your ability to tackle challenges. - Mayo Clinic

Your argument that the President is so clueless and stupid as shit that he doesn't know what everyone else in the world knows is an interesting defense of him

Yet you can't cite a single quote from the investigation saying there was no "wrongdoing." Only a writer in the leftist media describing it that way.

That you don't indict someone does not mean they didn't do anything wrong, not by a country mile. We know Obama lied repeatedly, his administration lied repeatedly and then he impeded the investigation. Those are clearly "wrongdoing" regardless of what the investigation found

The investigations are over. No one indicted, no criminal charges, that does mean no one did anything wrong. If it didn't rise to the level of a criminal action, you have nothing. You may not like the way a particular incident was handled, but lacking charges, you are scraping the pot for something that isn't there.

Got it

I'm not a Republican and I don't let politicians do my thinking for me like you do

I understand, I wouldn't claim to be a Republican these days either.

Your argument that the President is so clueless and stupid as shit that he doesn't know what everyone else in the world knows is an interesting defense of him

No, he is not guilty of any crime and you are screaming as if he were. You have no evidence of anything, and neither do eight Republican led investigations.

Forum List

Back