A question for the anti-choice crowd.

I can't. Because every time I have asked the question every one of you deflects, or ducks. So? Who are you supporting for President, Governor (assuming you have a gubernatorial race this year), and Congress? I would like to know what political candidates are espousing your position publicly.

I'm an ultra-Conservative/Authoritarian who lives in Massachusetts.....

I will be writing my name in for POTUS in November (seeing no Conservative candidate on my ballot).

No Gubernatorial race in MA this year.

I recently moved to a new Congressional District so I need to do some more research to see if anyone decent is likely to be running. Since that's likely not the case, I'll be ignoring those parts of the ballot.
So, basically, you're admitting that your position is so absurdly extreme that no candidate who ever hopes to actually get elected would ever adopt your positions.

Well, I congratulate you for being true to your position. Enjoy the political fringes where you will never have any effect on the policies, and laws of this nation.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Enjoy your life where you're willing to compromise principled beliefs. Since you are, it proves you don't have any principles.
I don't. That is because I don't start with principles that are so extremely absurd, that I have to feel the need to compromise them in order to be effective in the governing of our nation.

That's the problem with you Liberals. You believe what you support is perfect and the rest of us that don't agree with you are extreme. More proof you're an unprincipled idiot.

So, basically, you're admitting that your position is so absurdly extreme that no candidate who ever hopes to actually get elected would ever adopt your positions.

Well, I congratulate you for being true to your position. Enjoy the political fringes where you will never have any effect on the policies, and laws of this nation.

Out at my edge of the extreme we change things with blades, bullets, and blood, not ballots. If you're not willing to kill and die for it, did you really believe in it to begin with?
And now your just spewing bullshit. Come on back, and talk about this, when you have taken up arms against the United States government. Good luck with that. Lemme know how that works out for ya. It'll bed fun watching you fight fighter jets, tanks, battleships, rocket launchers, and trained soldiers with your little peashooters, and handguns.

And now your just spewing bullshit. Come on back, and talk about this, when you have taken up arms against the United States government. Good luck with that. Lemme know how that works out for ya. It'll bed fun watching you fight fighter jets, tanks, battleships, rocket launchers, and trained soldiers with your little peashooters, and handguns.

It is better to die on one's feet than live on one's knees.

How's the view of Hillary Clinton's **** from down there, buddy?

I can't. Because every time I have asked the question every one of you deflects, or ducks. So? Who are you supporting for President, Governor (assuming you have a gubernatorial race this year), and Congress? I would like to know what political candidates are espousing your position publicly.

I will be writing my name in for POTUS in November (seeing no Conservative candidate on my ballot).

I recently moved to a new Congressional District so I need to do some more research to see if anyone decent is likely to be running. Since that's likely not the case, I'll be ignoring those parts of the ballot.

Enjoy your life where you're willing to compromise principled beliefs. Since you are, it proves you don't have any principles.
I don't. That is because I don't start with principles that are so extremely absurd, that I have to feel the need to compromise them in order to be effective in the governing of our nation.

That's the problem with you Liberals. You believe what you support is perfect and the rest of us that don't agree with you are extreme. More proof you're an unprincipled idiot.
I have never suggested that what I believe is "perfect"; only that my position is more rational than yours, as evidenced by the fact that you cannot get a single political candidate, or lawmaker to agree with you. And calling me an idiot does not make your case any stronger; it only confirms that you have nothing more rational to add, so you have to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Why don't any of you proabort leftards ever just admit that an abortion kills a child and denies to them the equal protections of our laws?

You could still support abortion and believe it or not, I and others might even respect you for being honest about it.

Now you're just laughable. Thank you for playing. Have a nice day. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

There are huge waiting lists to adopt new born of all races, you fail.

Where's your proof it's conservatives doing the adopting? You fail.

Well..... my parents are both extremely conservative... and I myself was adopted. And my parents founded a church, and they have always promoted adoption. Many in my parents conservative church adopted.
And that proves that only conservatives are willing to do that? I know many liberals that adopt, too, and are willing to help the poor besides supporting programs that do that.

Dave Thomas founder of Wendy's, was a massively conservative person, and he was adopted, and he of course started the Dave Thomas foundation for adoption.

Geez, now you've listed two people who have adopted and are conservatives....I guess in your mind that settles it, only conservatives adopt. Bwahahaha.

The Gift of Adoption Fund charity was stated by Christian fundamentalists. I would assume.... they were likely conservative. I don't meet many people described as fundamentalists, that are left-wing liberals.

Maybe because you aren't looking in the right places? Many of the so called fundamentalists that push archaic ideas and call themselves Republicans have taken Christianity to a new level....one they've created themselves, just like the Pharisees in Jesus' time. There are many true Christians that don't agree with the archaic rules Republicans are trying to push....and that doesn't make them any less Christian.

And, my point was that it wasn't just "conservatives" that were doing the adopting. Maybe if you had followed the whole conversation instead of just jumping in and offering your sophomoric responses (as if I had said that conservatives "never" adopt) you would have understood that.

Now as for proving all adopt is one group or another... good luck. I doubt there are any numbers either way.
Which, if you had read my previous comments you would have understood that I was trying to point that out. Instead, you named a few conservatives that have adopted. Logic is not your strong suit.

Liberals don't care about the poor. If you did to the level you claim, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to fund programs you support. You'd simply provide them what you think they deserve with your money. You do know you can do that without government involvement, don't you?
You seem to be confused. It is not a lack of concern for the poor. It is an equal concern that everyone in this nation who is able do their fair share.

Us liberals pay our taxes without complaint. Those taxes are used for things with which we agree, ideologically, as well as for things with which we do not. Still, we pay our fair share without complaint.

It is only you fake conservatives who constantly bitch, and whine like little children about having to pay your fair share, and have it used for things you don't like.

We, suck it up, buttercup. Pay your fucking taxes, and quit bitching.

You Liberals believe paying taxes is the same as voluntarily helping those for whom you claim to care just because you say you don't have a problem paying them. It isn't the same. You believe compassion comes from that mindset. It doesn't. You do realize that you can support those you claim to care about and the government doesn't have to be involved, don't you?

Fair share? You mean like the half in this country that don't pay income taxes yet benefit from things those income taxes fund? How many people on food stamps, just as one example, pay the income taxes that fund them? The answer is none. A family of four with 2 adults and 2 children doesn't pay a dime in income tax until the gross family income is almost $50,000. Are you telling me that's a fair share? Half the country pays ZERO income taxes and the other half has to pay more than their fair share to make up for those freeloaders.

Now you're just laughable. Thank you for playing. Have a nice day. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

How's the view? You didn't answer.

Why don't any of you proabort leftards ever just admit that an abortion kills a child and denies to them the equal protections of our laws?

You could still support abortion and believe it or not, I and others might even respect you for being honest about it.
First of all, your "proabort leftard" attack belies your claim of ever being able to respect anyone who's views differ from yours. Second, we don't admit that, because we do not agree with the position.

Liberals don't care about the poor. If you did to the level you claim, the rest of us wouldn't be forced to fund programs you support. You'd simply provide them what you think they deserve with your money. You do know you can do that without government involvement, don't you?
You seem to be confused. It is not a lack of concern for the poor. It is an equal concern that everyone in this nation who is able do their fair share.

Us liberals pay our taxes without complaint. Those taxes are used for things with which we agree, ideologically, as well as for things with which we do not. Still, we pay our fair share without complaint.

It is only you fake conservatives who constantly bitch, and whine like little children about having to pay your fair share, and have it used for things you don't like.

We, suck it up, buttercup. Pay your fucking taxes, and quit bitching.

You Liberals believe paying taxes is the same as voluntarily helping those for whom you claim to care just because you say you don't have a problem paying them.
No, we don't. You are either lying, or woefully misinformed. What we believe is that the responsibility of each citizen of a nation to share in the funding of the government of that nation. We further believe that we have elected officials who we entrusted to spend that money, on our behalf, in the best interest of that government, nation, and the society existing in that nation. As such, those representatives are going to, inevitably, spend some of that money on things that not every citizen is going to agree with. That doesn't matter. We entrusted those representatives to do just what they are doing, so we pay our taxes without complaint. That is what we "believe".

Fair share? You mean like the half in this country that don't pay income taxes yet benefit from things those income taxes fund? How many people on food stamps, just as one example, pay the income taxes that fund them? The answer is none. A family of four with 2 adults and 2 children doesn't pay a dime in income tax until the gross family income is almost $50,000. Are you telling me that's a fair share? Half the country pays ZERO income taxes and the other half has to pay more than their fair share to make up for those freeloaders.
And you wonder why you have been accused of hating the poor...

So there's nothing in your life you believe in enough to kill or die for. I feel sorry for you.
there is nothing in my life that I believe strongly enough in that I would be willing to throw that life away in futility, knowing that it would change nothing other than me being dead. That's not "principle"; that fanaticism. Sorry, I have never, and will never respect fanaticism.

Finally, I will add that I am "Pro-Choice" ...I favor a woman's right to choose when to have unprotected sex and risk pregnancy. I am in favor of her being able to choose from a variety of birth control options or choose abstinence. If her choices are taken away against her will through commission of a crime such as rape or incest, I believe she should have the choice as to whether or not to terminate any resulting pregnancy. What I do not favor is "Unlimited Choice" for women or anyone. We don't get that in life. We make choices, they have consequences.

And what if the woman uses birth control and it fails? 50% of women seeking abortions use birth control.

http://www.reproductiveaccess.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/contra_choices.pdf

I would much rather that women give birth to children they can afford, and want, rather than to deal with the "consequences" of an unintended pregnancy. You go on about the fetus being baby, but you then call it a "consequence", a punishment for making a decision to have unprotected sex. Which shows that you just want to punish women for having sex. This display a gross ignorance as to who are getting these abortions.

A child should not be a punishment. It should be a precious gift. It shouldn't be a choice between the children you have and the child you are carrying, but in the US, for poor women, all too often it is.

You're right. I didn't bother dignifying a sophomoric, crass attempt at insult by responding. Thank you for playing. Have a nice day. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.

.....Damn you regressive sodomite enablers are so pathetic.
WTF is a "regressive sodomite enabler"?

What Monica did to Bubba was sodomy.

Definition of SODOMY
anal or oral copulation with a member of the same or opposite sex;also : copulation with an animal

Why did you ask a question you already knew the answer to?

BTW the short answer is the commiecrat party.

I have never suggested that what I believe is "perfect"; only that my position is more rational than yours, as evidenced by the fact that you cannot get a single political candidate, or lawmaker to agree with you. And calling me an idiot does not make your case any stronger; it only confirms that you have nothing more rational to add, so you have to resort to ad hominem attacks.

Actually did. When you say that your beliefs start at a point where you don't have to compromise them, that suggest perfection. Something perfect needn't be changed and you believe you don't need to change yours.

What's wrong with calling an idiot like you an idiot? Can't handle the truth.? It would only be an attack if it wasn't true.

Your position is that what you believe is more rational than what I believe. If you believe you have the ability to make that determination, I believe I have the ability to think you're an idiot. No different than you.

You're right. I didn't bother dignifying a sophomoric, crass attempt at insult by responding. Thank you for playing. Have a nice day. Do feel free to pick up your parting gifts on the way out.
It was a legitimate question just like the one I'll ask about how does the asshole of Obama taste since you lick it regularly.

Actually did. When you say that your beliefs start at a point where you don't have to compromise them, that suggest perfection. Something perfect needn't be changed and you believe you don't need to change yours.

What's wrong with calling an idiot like you an idiot? Can't handle the truth.? It would only be an attack if it wasn't true.

Your position is that what you believe is more rational than what I believe. If you believe you have the ability to make that determination, I believe I have the ability to think you're an idiot. No different than you.
Well, then. We're obviously done. I have not insulted you, called you names or felt the need to denigrate you. I have, in fact, congratulated you, and complimented you on the courage of your convictions, however fruitless they may be.

Since, either you believe me to be of such low intelligence, or you are incapable of discussion without insult, I see no reason to continue this engagement, do you?

Well, then. We're obviously done. I have not insulted you, called you names or felt the need to denigrate you. I have, in fact, congratulated you, and complimented you on the courage of your convictions, however fruitless they may be.

Since, either you believe me to be of such low intelligence, or you are incapable of discussion without insult, I see no reason to continue this engagement, do you?

I haven't insulted you, called you names, or denigrated you. Admitting you're a Liberal does more to denigrate, insult yourself, etc. than anyone ever could.

^ that

Forum List

Back