A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

Yeah that's all i hear from a lot of the pro-life crowd, it's always "don't spread your legs" and NEVER any mention of "keep it in your pants."

Well that's be cause the pro-kill crowd always insists that it's her body and she decides what happens to it, but I guess that's not the case whenever she's deciding to have unprotected sex, it's only the case when it's time to kill the baby? You don't see that as being at odds even a little bit. a lot on the hypocritical side?

Pro-kill lol, you know just what to say to try to get a reaction out of people.

You're making my point for me, it's not just she who decides to have unprotected sex. THEY decide to have unprotected sex.

Oh, so THEY get to decide if her body is going to be used to have unprotexted sex, yet only SHE decides if the baby that THEY created gets to live or die? Like I said, hypocritical much? I think SHE decides whether or not she has unprotected sex, end of story. She's responsible for what happens to her body from the beginning to the end. If she knows she has no protection and he's not providing protection, then her decision to have sex is on her shoulders. If a woman ends up with an unwanted pregnancy she has no one to blame but herself.

Absolutely that is the need to control another person's life. And I do hope every single man out there who has seed is staying celibate, save when he intends to place a child on the planet. That would help A LOT.

So, you're saying all these women who go out and get abortions had no control over whether or not they had sex or used birth control? I wouldn't want to assume that's what you meant of course, so perhaps you could expand on your comments? Since it's the 'woman's body', why isn't she responsible for what happens to it?

She absolutely is. But you're male, right? So you can only control your very own body, and it is none of your business how she controls hers.

Are you celibate?

I'm not a male, I'm very much female, and I know how to control whether or not I get pregnant. Any woman in this day and age that ends up with an unwanted pregnancy is just completely irresponsible or an idiot. There should be very few abortions in this country, but yet it's used as a convenient form of after-the-fact birth control, which is inexcusable.

Well that's be cause the pro-kill crowd always insists that it's her body and she decides what happens to it, but I guess that's not the case whenever she's deciding to have unprotected sex, it's only the case when it's time to kill the baby? You don't see that as being at odds even a little bit. a lot on the hypocritical side?

Pro-kill lol, you know just what to say to try to get a reaction out of people.

You're making my point for me, it's not just she who decides to have unprotected sex. THEY decide to have unprotected sex.

Oh, so THEY get to decide if her body is going to be used to have unprotexted sex, yet only SHE decides if the baby that THEY created gets to live or die? Like I said, hypocritical much? I think SHE decides whether or not she has unprotected sex, end of story. She's responsible for what happens to her body from the beginning to the end. If she knows she has no protection and he's not providing protection, then her decision to have sex is on her shoulders. If a woman ends up with an unwanted pregnancy she has no one to blame but herself.

Where did I say whether or not an abortion should take place shouldn't be talked out by both people involved?

And i disagree, all pregnancies both participants in sex bear responsibility, in all cases.

However I can say with 100% certainty that if men had the determining factor of whether or not an abortion would happen, the abortion rates would skyrocket.

So, you're saying all these women who go out and get abortions had no control over whether or not they had sex or used birth control? I wouldn't want to assume that's what you meant of course, so perhaps you could expand on your comments? Since it's the 'woman's body', why isn't she responsible for what happens to it?

She absolutely is. But you're male, right? So you can only control your very own body, and it is none of your business how she controls hers.

Are you celibate?

I'm not a male, I'm very much female, and I know how to control whether or not I get pregnant. Any woman in this day and age that ends up with an unwanted pregnancy is just completely irresponsible or an idiot. There should be very few abortions in this country, but yet it's used as a convenient form of after-the-fact birth control, which is inexcusable.

Very much female? Is that like being a little bit pregnant? I mean, you either are or you aren't. Silly goose.

Are you celibate?

Then you must be a very young, sheltered, ignorant female because birth control is not 100% effective.

CONTRACEPTIVE USE

• Fifty-four percent of women who have abortions had used a contraceptive method (usually the condom or the pill) during the month they became pregnant. Among those women, 76% of pill users and 49% of condom users report having used their method inconsistently, while 13% of pill users and 14% of condom users report correct use.[8]
• Forty-six percent of women who have abortions had not used a contraceptive method during the month they became pregnant. Of these women, 33% had perceived themselves to be at low risk for pregnancy, 32% had had concerns about contraceptive methods, 26% had had unexpected sex and 1% had been forced to have sex.[8]
• Eight percent of women who have abortions have never used a method of birth control; nonuse is greatest among those who are young, poor, black, Hispanic or less educated.[8]
• About half of unintended pregnancies occur among the 11% of women who are at risk for unintended pregnancy but are not using contraceptives. Most of these women have practiced contraception in the past.[9,10]

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

Are you celibate?

Very much female? Is that like being a little bit pregnant? I mean, you either are or you aren't. Silly goose.

Ah no, some women are considered more feminine or 'girly' than others, so no, it's nothing at all like a 'little bit pregnant'. Silly goose.

Are you celibate?

Then you must be a very young, sheltered, ignorant female because birth control is not 100% effective.

Yeah, you go with that. :lol: Thanks for the laugh though. :lol: And most contraceptives are 99.99 percent fool proof when used correctly. Do you ever get tired of doling out condescending insults? You're really not a very nice person, are you? :eusa_eh:

Ah no, some women are considered more feminine or 'girly' than others, so no, it's nothing at all like a 'little bit pregnant'. Silly goose.

Funny that. If you were 'ever so feminine' why oh why did I think you were male? Things that make you go hmmm.

You really oughtta come up with your own lines, by the way. You sound like you don't have a mind that you can call your own.

Yeah, you go with that. :lol: Thanks for the laugh though. :lol: And most contraceptives are 99.99 percent fool proof when used correctly. Do you ever get tired of doling out condescending insults? You're really not a very nice person, are you? :eusa_eh:

OMG. Seriously. You think 99.99% effective? Really? Wow. Do some research, honey.

Genesis 2:24 (Whole Chapter)

[remaining Biblical citations snipped]

My question was what Gospel passages reported Jesus as having said what you claimed he said. Nothing outside the Gospels is an answer to that question.

OMG. Seriously. You think 99.99% effective? Really? Wow. Do some research, honey.

I gotta side with Newby on this one, my lady friend and i (to provide too much information, but to be totally honest) use bc, condoms, and my little friend isn't inside her when happy time happens. That's 99.99% fool proof. Now I know that, but that doesn't mean everyone else knows that and that doesn't make me any less pro-choice. Sex ed would certainly help a lot of these ppl.

I gotta side with Newby on this one, my lady friend and i (to provide too much information, but to be totally honest) use bc, condoms, and my little friend isn't inside her when happy time happens. That's 99.99% fool proof. Now I know that, but that doesn't mean everyone else knows that and that doesn't make me any less pro-choice. Sex ed would certainly help a lot of these ppl.

Comparison of birth control methods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can't believe you went through sex ed and think that pulling out is 99.99% foolproof. I really, really can't.

NOTHING is 99.99% effective. Only implants are 99.95% effective.

You two both need remedial sex ed.

P.S.: Pre-ejaculate does contain sperm.

Last edited:
Genesis 2:24 (Whole Chapter)

[remaining Biblical citations snipped]

My question was what Gospel passages reported Jesus as having said what you claimed he said. Nothing outside the Gospels is an answer to that question.

Ephesians 5:23 (Whole Chapter)
For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.

I was mistaken, it was in the NT.

I can't believe you went through sex ed and think that pulling out is 99.99% foolproof. I really, really can't.

Look at your link, it shows certain birth controls to be over 99% effective rate. Combine that with a condom and not going inside and that would be at or very close to 99.99% effective when all 3 are administered.

Look at your link, it shows certain birth controls to be over 99% effective rate. Combine that with a condom and not going inside and that would be at or very close to 99.99% effective when all 3 are administered.

99.95 is the highest. Did you notice the stats for tubal ligation and vasectomy? I seriously doubt that doubling- or tripling-down on what you use is going to be more effective than getting spayed or neutered.

Not only that, but what s/h/it said was "Any woman in this day and age that ends up with an unwanted pregnancy is just completely irresponsible or an idiot."

Which is bullshit, given the stats.

99.95 is the highest. Did you notice the stats for tubal ligation and vasectomy? I seriously doubt that doubling- or tripling-down on what you use is going to be more effective than getting spayed or neutered.

99.99% and 99.95% is kind of splitting hairs by pointing out the differences.

I'm on your side on the issue of abortion, but i do think a lot of these pregnancies can be easily prevented either by better education or just the application of common sense.

(edit: common sense of both involved in sex, not just the woman)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back