A question for the pro-abortion aka pro-choice crowd

I never said rape and incest are why abortion should be legal, that's the voices in your head. I can't be held responsible for what the many voices in your head say.

The hypocrisy is in those who say abortion should be legal up to a certain point in rape and incest cases, but illegal up to a certain point otherwise. There's lots of people who take this position. Maybe even you. That's probably the reason for you providing an even higher dose than your normal emotional diatribe.

You know full well that your 50% lie rests on rape and incest. 61% oppose and 27% support abortion, according to Gallup.

You rely on rape and incest to dishonestly distort the figures - as pro-aborts have done for years.

According to the poll 27% want abortion legal in ALL cases, I'm shocked the number is that high. Please be honest when you post the numbers though.

I don't want abortion legal in all cases.

You yourself are pro-abortion according to what you determine pro-abortion to be, but you call those who are pro-abortion to be liars, another very odd position of yours. Self-hate?

It's odd how you talk as if you're on the pro-life side, all the while being pro-choice yourself.

This is another instance where you and I agree for the most part, but you want to make everyone on the board think that you agree with fundamentalist point of view.

If rape and incest were magically done away with I'd still be pro-choice, so no I'm not trying to deflect. I just can't see how someone says they're pro life cuz they think abortion is baby killing but they have no moral issue with it in the cases of rape and incest.

It is baby killing... What will result if no action is taken? A BABY! If a child is not the result, then what is the need for an abortion? It's not 'life', right? :lol: You're completely whacked. :lol:

So if an abortion takes place in the case of rape or incest, you view that as baby killing right? And those people who want abortions legal in those instances only, are pro-baby killing, right?

Unfortunately for you, life is not black and white, there is never a simple answer, yet you seem to want everyone to conform to one. To some, the circumstances of the pregnancy make a difference. It's always a life, regardless of how it was conceived. So, it's wrong to end it. In some cases, it's more wrong to force the woman to carry the baby, than it is to abort the baby. It still doesn't make it right. You can call it hypocrisy if it makes you feel better though.

It's odd how you talk as if you're on the pro-life side, all the while being pro-choice yourself.

This is another instance where you and I agree for the most part, but you want to make everyone on the board think that you agree with fundamentalist point of view.

If rape and incest were magically done away with I'd still be pro-choice, so no I'm not trying to deflect. I just can't see how someone says they're pro life cuz they think abortion is baby killing but they have no moral issue with it in the cases of rape and incest.

It is baby killing... What will result if no action is taken? A BABY! If a child is not the result, then what is the need for an abortion? It's not 'life', right? :lol: You're completely whacked. :lol:

So if an abortion takes place in the case of rape or incest, you view that as baby killing right? And those people who want abortions legal in those instances only, are pro-baby killing, right?

If it is conceived out of love and marriage and the conception is acknowledged with joy and great expections, it would indeed be killing a baby to kill it would it not?

But how would a baby conceived from rape or incest be any less than a baby?

To kill that second baby is full of moral anguish and considerations for all of us who consider ourselves pro life. The woman who chooses to give the baby life in such circumstances demonstrates the greatest love any person could give another. Because of the dangers and uncertainties in the genetics involved, and the personal anguish of the mother through no fault of her own, however, I could not forbid her from aborting that child. But there is no question that it would be killing a human being when it is done.

Unfortunately for you, life is not black and white, there is never a simple answer, yet you seem to want everyone to conform to one. To some, the circumstances of the pregnancy make a difference. It's always a life, regardless of how it was conceived. So, it's wrong to end it. In some cases, it's more wrong to force the woman to carry the baby, than it is to abort the baby. It still doesn't make it right. You can call it hypocrisy if it makes you feel better though.

Doesn't make me feel better, just helping you to open your eyes that you can excuse your so called baby killing and that you yourself are pro-choice to an extent as well.

If it is conceived out of love and marriage and the conception is acknowledged with joy and great expections, it would indeed be killing a baby to kill it would it not?

To kill that second baby is full of moral anguish and considerations for all of us who consider ourselves pro life. The woman who chooses to give the baby life in such circumstances demonstrates the greatest love any person could give another. Because of the dangers and uncertainties in the genetics involved, and the personal anguish of the mother through no fault of her own, however, I could not forbid her from aborting that child. But there is no question that it would be killing a human being when it is done.

No it wouldn't be baby killing in my mind.

But you view it as a baby in those cases so I'll stick with your perspective.

Why is it the baby's fault how it was conceived? Whether it be through love during marriage or through hate during rape? Why should the baby be held responsible for other's actions? Why do you think so called baby killing should be legal in this instance?

Doesn't make me feel better, just helping you to open your eyes that you can excuse your so called baby killing and that you yourself are pro-choice to an extent as well.

You're opening my eyes, huh?? What an arrogant ass you are... :lol: You want everyone to be labeled the same as you so you can feel better about yourself, is that it? I'm not pro-choice or pro-abortion, I don't believe I ever said what my stance was my dear, so now you're making assumptions.

You're opening my eyes, huh?? What an arrogant ass you are... :lol: You want everyone to be labeled the same as you so you can feel better about yourself, is that it? I'm not pro-choice or pro-abortion, I don't believe I ever said what my stance was my dear, so now you're making assumptions.

You just said you were ok with giving the woman the choice of abortion if it were in the case of rape or incest, how is that not pro-choice?

Why is it the baby's fault how it was conceived? Whether it be through love during marriage or through hate during rape? Why should the baby be held responsible for other's actions? Why do you think so called baby killing should be legal in this instance?

Again, that's not the point. The point is, there's no need for "legalized" abortion to make it possible for the victims of rape/incest to obtain abortion, so why do you insist on dragging this argument into the mix?

Again, it's because it's the only way you have of deflecting from the truth..there is absolutely no reason for legalized abortion or abortion slaughterhouses. You are obfuscating.

You just said you were ok with giving the woman the choice of abortion if it were in the case of rape or incest, how is that not pro-choice?

No, I did not. I think you need to go to a reading comprehension class.

Again, that's not the point. The point is, there's no need for "legalized" abortion to make it possible for the victims of rape/incest to obtain abortion, so why do you insist on dragging this argument into the mix?

Again, it's because it's the only way you have of deflecting from the truth..there is absolutely no reason for legalized abortion or abortion slaughterhouses. You are obfuscating.

I don't insist, if you're too insecure to answer it I'll stop asking. I rarely ever get a straight answer to that question, so I certainly expect you to deflect from answering it.

My stance is not "pro-choice" nor is yours.

I support the morning after pill and plan B and you are pro-abortion. Choice has nothing to do with either stance.

I'm very open about my views. Once there is heart and brain activity, we have a living person and I afford them all of the protections anyone else gets.

If rape and incest were magically done away with I'd still be pro-choice, so no I'm not trying to deflect.

Rape and incest are statistically irrelevant, they are so rare that they have no impact on the abortions performed in this nation. That means that we have with the liberal Gallup poll, an America where 61% oppose abortion and only 27% support it. And the support falls every year. In a decade, i doubt you'll find 10% support for abortion.

I just can't see how someone says they're pro life cuz they think abortion is baby killing but they have no moral issue with it in the cases of rape and incest.

More red herrings?

I support executions - yet I oppose making murder legal. That you can't see how that can be is utterly irrelevant.

No, I did not. I think you need to go to a reading comprehension class.

Then enlighten me oh wise one, do you think a woman should have the choice to have an early term abortion in the cases of rape or incest?

My stance is not "pro-choice" nor is yours.

I support the morning after pill and plan B and you are pro-abortion. Choice has nothing to do with either stance.

I'm very open about my views. Once there is heart and brain activity, we have a living person and I afford them all of the protections anyone else gets.

If rape and incest were magically done away with I'd still be pro-choice, so no I'm not trying to deflect.

Rape and incest are statistically irrelevant, they are so rare that they have no impact on the abortions performed in this nation. That means that we have with the liberal Gallup poll, an America where 61% oppose abortion and only 27% support it. And the support falls every year. In a decade, i doubt you'll find 10% support for abortion.

I just can't see how someone says they're pro life cuz they think abortion is baby killing but they have no moral issue with it in the cases of rape and incest.

More red herrings?

I support executions - yet I oppose making murder legal. That you can't see how that can be is utterly irrelevant.

You're pro abortion up to 6 weeks according to how you define what being pro-abortion is.

According to the poll 27% want abortion legal in ALL cases, I'm shocked the number is that high. Please be honest when you post the numbers though.

Yes, and 49% want abortion legal in cases of rape and incest.

Those are what, 1 in 500,000 abortions?

So you oppose abortion in 499,999 our of 500,000 cases?

You yourself are pro-abortion according to what you determine pro-abortion to be, but you call those who are pro-abortion to be liars, another very odd position of yours. Self-hate?

I call those who claim to be "pro-choice" liars. I support the use of short term abortificants, the Morning After pill and Plan B, to be specific. This is based on the scientific reality of life, which is the presence of heart and brain activity.

You must have missed the last 40 posts where I explained this.

Yes, and 49% want abortion legal in cases of rape and incest.

Those are what, 1 in 500,000 abortions?

So you oppose abortion in 499,999 our of 500,000 cases?

I call those who claim to be "pro-choice" liars. I support the use of short term abortificants, the Morning After pill and Plan B, to be specific. This is based on the scientific reality of life, which is the presence of heart and brain activity.

You must have missed the last 40 posts where I explained this.

You're trying to type long sentences to make it sound different, but you support abortion up to 6 weeks.

You really do have a reading comprehension problem don't you. I thought I was quite clear that it is not the baby's fault and whether the baby was conceived and in hopes of a child or whether it was conceived via brutal rape or unconscionable incest, it is still a human life.

The ones held responsible for the choices made in such cases do not include the baby. And I at no time and in no way or form suggested it was. In fact it is purely because the baby had no choice in the matter so far as we know, is totally helpless, and totally innocent, the choice to end its life is of even greater consequence than is the choice to impose the death penalty on those who commit the most heinous of sins against other humans.

Last edited:
You're pro abortion up to 6 weeks according to how you define what being pro-abortion is.

I understand your need to justify your position by pretending that others hold the same ones as you do.

I support the use of abortificants because it is before the scientific definition of life occurs.

I understand your need to justify your position by pretending that others hold the same ones as you do.

I support the use of abortificants because it is before the scientific definition of life occurs.

Again, long sentences and this time big words to try to convince the fundamentalists on this board that you aren't pro-choice or pro-abortion as you say, even though you've already admitted you're ok with abortion up to 6 weeks.

But hey if you need to pretend I'm the one who's insecure about my position and not you, by all means go on. Whatever I can do to help those in need.

You really do have a reading comprehension problem don't you. I thought I was quite clear that it is not the baby's fault and whether the baby was conceived and in hopes of a child or whether it was conceived via brutal rape or unconscionable incest, it is still a human life.

The ones held responsible for the choices made in such cases do not include the baby. And I at no time and in no way or form suggested it was. In fact it is purely because the baby had no choice in the matter so far as we know, is totally helpless, and totally innocent, the choice to end its life is of even greater consequence than is the choice to impose the death penalty on those who commit the most heinous of sins against other humans.

If it's a baby, and you view abortion as baby killing, wouldn't the abortion make the baby the one being held ultimately responsible? Wouldn't the mother and doctor be committing murder?

Again, long sentences and this time big words to try to convince the fundamentalists on this board that you aren't pro-choice or pro-abortion as you say, even though you've already admitted you're ok with abortion up to 6 weeks.

But hey if you need to pretend I'm the one who's insecure about my position and not you, by all means go on. Whatever I can do to help those in need.

ROFL

Who is it I'm going to confuse with big words? Foxfyre? Newby?

Be serious.

Forum List

Back