A question for the Trump supporters...

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?

We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?
As James Comey said
will recommend no charges be brought against Hillary Clinton for her use of a private email server and account while she served as Secretary of State. Comey said there is proof Clinton and her aides acted carelessly, citing instances of mishandling of classified information, but that his investigators do not think charges would be appropriate.
You Marxists/Demofascist are so afraid of President Trump and how he can ruin the NWO, so like good litile Eichmanns, you must everything Trump while your 3rd world DOJ acts like the KGB of old.

Here is an idea, let's hear all the evidence first and then decide.

Crazy, I know since it is too much fun to speculate about throwing Orange man over a cliff.

But alas, the DOJ it tight lipped about any of it.

I wonder why.

No. The only way I would change my mind is if I saw indictments or at least serious investigations of the Clintons, Obama, and Biden along with Trump. The hypocrisy and witch hunt bother me. There are plenty of Candidates besides Trump I would vote for but the more they press on him and ignore the other dirty politicians it becomes a thing where on principle I would vote for him out of disgust at what they are doing to him.

If he goes it's Vivek or Robert Kennedy jr for me.

Obviously not a Trumper--but I can tell you that, to the hard-core, facts are irrelevant if they don't match the narrative.
The claim will be..lessee..."So what?" and "Fake News" and Whatabout Clinton, Obama, Hunter, Biden etc. etc. etc.
They literally do not care about Trump's guilt or innocence~

Last edited:

The answer to your reasonable question is the same answer they'll give to any other reasonable question:

"I don't care. I don't what he has done, so I'm going to deflect".

No. The only way I would change my mind is if I saw indictments or at least serious investigations of the Clintons, Obama, and Biden along with Trump. The hypocrisy and witch hunt bother me. There are plenty of Candidates besides Trump I would vote for but the more they press on him and ignore the other dirty politicians it becomes a thing where on principle I would vote for him out of disgust at what they are doing to him.

If he goes it's Vivek or Robert Kennedy jr for me.

Thank you for your answer, and I can see your point. I too would like to see Biden and Hillary and Pence at a minimum face a trail for their actions with classified material.

The literally do not care about Trump's guilt or innocence~
I was watching one of those interviews with hardcore Trump supporters at one of his rallies a while back, and it fully opened my eyes.

The interviewer laid out a bunch of clear facts for which the Trumpster simply didn't have an answer.

The Trumpster looked down and thought about it for a moment. Then he looked back up at the interviewer, shrugged his shoulders, and said, "I don't care".

That really hit me. That's when I knew, beyond any shadow of a doubt, how bad this is. They're just GONE.

Last edited:

I believe that the audio tape is from Bedminster, NJ about Iran, not MAL.

Thank you for your answer, and I can see your point. I too would like to see Biden and Hillary and Pence at a minimum face a trail for their actions with classified material.
I like Robert Kennedy Jr alot and Vivek. I just wish politics was talking more about inflation and jobs and healthcare. It's like now all anyone wants to talk about is who is a dirty politician. But as a peasant, my immediate needs are not being addressed at all.

They won't say. Typical.
The OP is asking about a recording with no proof what the "classified" documents actually are. Are they still top secret or outdated info?
IF we would be out of the PRA and into the "Espionage Act" then, yes, Trump should be found guilty. The Espionage Act is serious, the PRA is not.
Trump just doesn't get being presidential and national security laws.

But, the Biden's crimes are far worse, and they are not being investigated properly.

No

I like Robert Kennedy Jr alot and Vivek. I just wish politics was talking more about inflation and jobs and healthcare. It's like now all anyone wants to talk about is who is a dirty politician. But as a peasant, my immediate needs are not being addressed at all.
Get used to it. The Pandemic money was a fluke..and yet it seriously helped the 'peasants'.
It'll be a long before something like that happens again~

Forum List

Back