A question for the Trump supporters...

We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?
My question to you is if there IS NOT such a recording will you vote for trump in 2024?

So its okay if the Bidens are above the law while Trump get persecuted with bullshit?
When did Biden refuse to turn over NARA property? When did he deliberately hide it and then have his lawyers sign a false statement that all material had been turned over?

The apples and oranges fallacy you rubes keep parroting is one big FAIL.

This is banana republic bullshit. Trump is leading in the 2024 polls.

I wonder if the indictments will help or hurt Trump?
You know what's REAL banana republic bullshit? Attempting to overthrow an election like Trump did. That's exactly what third world banana republic sore losers do.

And the rapist is probably going to be held accountable for that, too.

I wonder what new and wild fallacies and hoaxes you all will parrot when that wheel rolls around...

Let’s recall.

We’re talking about a twice impeached, twice indicted (and counting) rapist here

Didja read your own link, rube?
The total expenditure for over two decades in Afghanistan is $83 billion. That's for the ENTIRE war. That is NOT what was left behind.
So like I said, I will need to add the $85 billion hoax to the list of hoaxes you rubes have fallen for.
So leaving $7b for the Chinese to reverse engineer is still criminal.
Being held in contempt by our allies shows how moronic Biden is.

No. Your turn. If it exists would it affect your support?
I wont answer hypotheticals unless libs do

That means Golfing Gator and now you

If you want something you have to give something in return

Consider that a president has the right to declassify docs and the V.P. does not. That makes Biden's possession of classified documents more serious.

So its okay if the Bidens are above the law while Trump get persecuted with bullshit?

No it is not ok, both should be prosecuted.

Trump is leading in the 2024 polls.

Should have zero impact on legal prosecution.

I wonder if the indictments will help or hurt Trump?

His supporters will become more fanatical and he might pull a few back from DeSanits

Consider that a president has the right to declassify docs and the V.P. does not. That makes Biden's possession of classified documents more serious.

Except for the fact, if the tape is real, Trump openly admits he did not do so.

Would it bother you at all to find out Trump knowingly showed classified documents to people at his golf club, if it turns out to be true?

When did Biden refuse to turn over NARA property? When did he deliberately hide it and then have his lawyers sign a false statement that all material had been turned over?
The apples and oranges fallacy you rubes keep parroting is one big FAIL.
You know what's REAL banana republic bullshit? Attempting to overthrow an election like Trump did. That's exactly what third world banana republic sore losers do.
And the rapist is probably going to be held accountable for that, too.
I wonder what new and wild fallacies and hoaxes you all will parrot when that wheel rolls around...
1. Biden stole the fucking documents. When he was caught, after he already sold them, he gave them back. Not a shining moment.
2. Agree J6 was an FBI Gestapo setup. Trump and Capitol Police Chief Sund BOTH requested the National Guard, and BOTH requests were denied by the democrats, otherwise there would have been no J6 riot.
3. Rapist? Joe Biden of Ashley?

1. Biden stole the fucking documents. When he was caught, after he already sold them, he gave them back. Not a shining moment.
No, not a shining moment for sure. However, he did not attempt to obstruct, and he did not deliberately keep any government property documents once discovered and claim he had turned them over.

HUGE difference.

2. Agree J6 was an FBI Gestapo setup.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

No, not a shining moment for sure. However, he did not attempt to obstruct, and he did not deliberately keep any government property documents once discovered and claim he had turned them over.
HUGE difference.
OMG. After stealing classified docs for 10-years or so, after they were collecting dust in 4 or 5 different locations, he said sure, take these back.
Trump had recent docs that may or may not have been declassified, he probably thought they were declassified.
We'll see in court what shakes out.
The PRA is NOT a criminal statute, the president may make a claim that some docs are his personal property, like Clinton's sock drawer tapes.

OMG. After stealing classified docs for 10-years or so, after they were collecting dust in 4 or 5 different locations, he said sure, take these back.
Trump had recent docs that may or may not have been declassified, he probably thought they were declassified.
We'll see in court what shakes out.
The PRA is NOT a criminal statute, the president may make a claim that some docs are his personal property, like Clinton's sock drawer tapes.
Good luck.

Oh by the way… does he have to register as a sexual offender?

I wont answer hypotheticals unless libs do

That means Golfing Gator and now you

If you want something you have to give something in return
I did. Can you read?

The answer was no.

Forum List

Back