A question for the Trump supporters...

Once he is indicted I will start such a thread

I'm sure you will :rolleyes: , you've never started a thread that I've seen about any dem criminal behavior, I guess you believe there is no corruption on the D side of the aisle, or you don't care about it because you hate the right so much. And you also know that it's perfectly safe to make that statement since the fed is a corrupt cesspool that will never go after the Bidens regardless of what they do. You watch a federal institution using its power to go after a political candidate and you have nothing to say about it, you only continue to hate Trump. You're either stupid, naive, or blind. probably all three.

I'm sure you will :rolleyes: , you've never started a thread that I've seen about any dem criminal behavior, I guess you believe there is no corruption on the D side of the aisle, or you don't care about it because you hate the right so much. And you also know that it's perfectly safe to make that statement since the fed is a corrupt cesspool that will never go after the Bidens regardless of what they do. You watch a federal institution using its power to go after a political candidate and you have nothing to say about it, you only continue to hate Trump. You're either stupid, naive, or blind. probably all three.

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

You're finding a distinction between sexual assault and rape?

Really?
They are two distinct and different charges LUSH. Apparently Dim parrot Mac doesn’t know that either. Your fellow retard claimed Trump is a rapist. The jury said no rape occurred. Got that? Probably not....

He hasn't been found guilty of anything by any court. Try using your brain, oh wait sorry you would have to pull your head out of your ass to find it.
Try to stay with me, hayseed. Has anyone indicted Biden? No. Has anybody indicated Mr. Trump? Yes.

So, the score towards an eventual guilty verdict reads as such: Biden = 0 Trump = 2.

Did you get that now, or do I need to write it in crayon for the magaturd crowd?

Try to stay with me, hayseed. Has anyone indicted Biden? No. Has anybody indicated Mr. Trump? Yes.

So, the score towards an eventual guilty verdict reads as such: Biden = 0 Trump = 2.

Did you get that now, or do I need to write it in crayon for the magaturd crowd?
You're an idiot. Even in prison Trump would be a better POTUS.

We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?

You have been told that Trump colluded with Russia, that Hunter laptop is Russian disinformation, that "vaccines" are safe and effective, etc...
When all those turns out to be lies, you've been told, again, what you suppose to believe, and as every mindless drone, you accepted it without questioning.
Please tell us, what else you've been told, we simply can't wait to hear it.

I was watching one of those interviews with hardcore Trump supporters at one of his rallies a while back, and it fully opened my eyes.

The interviewer laid out a bunch of clear facts for which the Trumpster simply didn't have an answer.

The Trumpster looked down and thought about it for a moment. Then he looked back up at the interviewer, shrugged his shoulders, and said, "I don't care".

That really hit me. That's when I knew, beyond any shadow of a doubt, how bad this is. They're just GONE.

"The interviewer laid out a bunch of clear facts"

How about you list those "facts" you heard? Oh, wait... you're just projecting.

When all those turns out to be lies, you've been told, again, what you suppose to believe, and as every mindless drone, you accepted it without questioning.

Where did I say anything about acceptance without questioning.

This is what is known as a thought experiment, though I can understand how someone that never thinks like you would be so confused.

Thank you for your answer, and I can see your point. I too would like to see Biden and Hillary and Pence at a minimum face a trail for their actions with classified material.
Their "actions" with classified materials were not the same as Trump's.
Why would you expect "sameness" in prosecution?

Their "actions" with classified materials were not the same as Trump's.
Why would you expect "sameness" in prosecution?

Then all that would come out in the trials, letting everyone know the actual facts.

You don't have own thought, you agree with every Democrat and MSM pushed agenda.

That must have been why on this very forum I said Trump did nothing illegal with regards to Russia and was against the Mueller investigation and against the impeachments....because that is what the Democrat and MSM agenda was

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah. Because a bit of my hyperbole is always supposed to be taken literally and seriously.

Leftwhiner, you’re a hack.
No truer words were ever spoken
Trump could shoot someone and his followers would excuse him

Look at Jan 6

We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?

Noble intentions, but your question is all wrong.

In essence you are asking "Everyone who has chosen to believe in a dogma, if evidence conflicts with your dogma, will you reconsider your dogma?

Of course, the answer is no, by definition.

Forum List

Back