A question for the Trump supporters...

So your talking out of both sides of your mouth. 'I'm not a Trump fan, until I am'. Dude, I don't give any fucks who you hate/support, but have some real conviction. Populist hackery makes you just as big of sheep as the 'libtards' you detest. I have zero respect for it.
conviction? in politics? When both parties suck? You must be young. I'm very old. I've seen this shit since Nixon.

We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?
Oh FFS again with the "If True this could be a BLOCK BUSTER!!!" You should be concerned about the Democrats, the FBI the DOJ making a mockery out of our laws just to knock Donald Trump out of the 2024 election. This is beyond a disgrace. This is tearing the country apart.

Oh FFS again with the "If True this could be a BLOCK BUSTER!!!" You should be concerned about the Democrats, the FBI the DOJ making a mockery out of our laws just to knock Donald Trump out of the 2024 election. This is beyond a disgrace. This is tearing the country apart.

So, that is a no?

Ha.

We'll tear you apart.

On the very first day.

No one's scared of you, pal.

If you want to tangle, bring it.

And what are you waiting for?

People like you have been talking this shit on internet forums for the past 20 years.

Shit or get off the pot

And what are you waiting for?

People like you have been talking this shit on internet forums for the past 20 years.

Shit or get off the pot
Right back at ya.

You idiots have been trying to shit for years but you're constipated.

Russian collusion didn't work, two impeachments didn't work, so now you're violating every moral and ethical and political principle in the book just to get Trump.

Now you're actually ABUSING THE LAW, which pisses off not only righties but libertarians and green types and all the protected classes too.

Are you that fucking stupid, that you can't see what your masters are doing?

Right back at ya.

I am not the one saying I was going to start a civil war for the last 20 plus years.

Nice try though.

Russian collusion didn't work, two impeachments didn't work, so now you're violating every moral and ethical and political principle in the book just to get Trump.

Now you're actually ABUSING THE LAW, which pisses off not only righties but libertarians and green types and all the protected classes too.

Are you that fucking stupid, that you can't see what your masters are doing?

I was against the Muler investigation, I was against both impeachments, so said many times on this very forum. You are as clueless as you have always been.

IF they are abusing the law, Trump will be vindicated by a jury of his peers in his own hometown.

IF they are abusing the law, Trump will be vindicated by a jury of his peers in his own hometown.
Boy are you dumb. Are you even listening to yourself? Here we are talking about abuse of the law and your response is trust the law.

New York City? Really? You think Donald Trump is going to get a fair trial in Alvin Bragg land? Dude, Trump has no peers in NY. Let's see you empanel a jury of 12 wealthy self made businessmen, those are his peers.

Boy are you dumb. Are you even listening to yourself? Here we are talking about abuse of the law and your response is trust the law.

New York City? Really? You think Donald Trump is going to get a fair trial in Alvin Bragg land? Dude, Trump has no peers in NY. Let's see you empanel a jury of 12 wealthy self made businessmen, those are his peers.

Dude, try to stay up with the current events. Trump's latest indictment came in the Southern District of Florida and will have a Trump friendly, Trump appointed Judge presiding over the trial.

Dude, try to stay up with the current events. Trump's latest indictment came in the Southern District of Florida and will have a Trump friendly, Trump appointed Judge presiding over the trial.
Sure, that's the first one. They think they can keep this guy tangled up in lawsuits till the election, so there will be plenty more.

How much money are all these lawsuits costing us? I don't want to pay for this stuff, I'm having a hard enough time as it is.

How much money are all these lawsuits costing us? I don't want to pay for this stuff, I'm having a hard enough time as it is.

Sorry you are struggling, the good news for you is these lawsuits will not change your taxes at all

Sorry you are struggling, the good news for you is these lawsuits will not change your taxes at all
I have too much work and not enough time in the day to do it all. I work hard for my money. I dont want it to be siphoned off for some idiotic dog and pony show. That money feeds my kids. Congress will starve before my children do, I promise you that.

Forum List

Back