A question for the Trump supporters...

We have been told that there is an audio recording of Trump showing papers to people at MLG and telling them they were indeed still classified.

Now, I have no idea if such a thing exist or not and have no good reason to assume it does.

My question to you all, if there is such a recording, and Trump was showing people classified documents that he clearly says are still classified...would that alter you opinion of the indictment at all?
It's difficult for people to discuss/argue hypotheticals because any answer is hypothetically correct.

But they ARE revealing
Ok, here's my correct hypothetical answer. It makes me think now that the indictment was filled out by ET, then Whoopi Goldberg left some love juice on it, and the Democrats are busy buying kitchen towel to masturbate into.

So there's my ridiculous reply to a ridiculous op question.

Ok, here's my correct hypothetical answer. It makes me think now that the indictment was filled out by ET, then Whoopi Goldberg left some love juice on it, and the Democrats are busy buying kitchen towel to masturbate into.

So there's my ridiculous reply to a ridiculous op question.
As I said...answers to hypotheticals can be revealing...

It's difficult for people to discuss/argue hypotheticals because any answer is hypothetically correct.

I was not looking for people to discuss or argue, just to reply to the question.

But you are correct, there is no right or wrong answer

Of course you don't. You're nothing but predictable in your state of magaturd conditioning. You seem to believe Mr. Trump is a perfect human. Rational people find it rather annoying.
Rational people see through the lies from the scumbags on the left. Trump is no more guilty than Biden and still a better POTUS.

Rational people see through the lies from the scumbags on the left.

It's more than just lies.

The leftards are getting downright dangerous.

Trump is no more guilty than Biden and still a better POTUS.

The half-baked leftards are abusing the law. At taxpayer expense. These asswipes are rotten human beings.

The people running the show are doing this. The sheeple on the ground are supporting them. They've built a whole culture around it. The result is PR disasters like Sam Brinton.

Sure, that's the first one. They think they can keep this guy tangled up in lawsuits till the election, so there will be plenty more.

How much money are all these lawsuits costing us? I don't want to pay for this stuff, I'm having a hard enough time as it is.
Not a lawsuit, in Florida. Felony criminal charges that potentially could keep Trump in prison for the rest of his life.

You made it about the Clntons personally.

You made it about the Bidens personally.

So now you’re a hypocrite also?
I made it about several politicians who have been accused of things that I feel still is unresolved. I have every right to my opinion on that. I am just a regular person. You seem very hostile toward anyone with an opposing opinion.

I don't mind discussing a point of view or even elaborating on it but I don't like when someone right from the start is just hostile. It means you don't really want to know what I think or why I think it. You don't care to understand that.

I felt like Golfing Gator truly wanted to know why someone would support Trump. This is the sum of the problem in today's politics regular people can't give an opinion because the other side wants to shut them down instead of talk. This is both parties who do it and it's really sad.

I don't know you and you don't know me. I have no point of reference of why you are so angry and you have no point of reference of my perspective and when both sides don't care it becomes a distraction to fixing things because there is just a standoff.

At any rate, I don't want to be attacked by you for no reason whatsoever I've nothing to you to deserve that. Since you can't be nice I am not responding to you anymore. You don't really want to know what my opinion is anyway.

Here is an idea, let's hear all the evidence first and then decide.

Crazy, I know since it is too much fun to speculate about throwing Orange man over a cliff.

But alas, the DOJ it tight lipped about any of it.

I wonder why.
Because the DoJ doesn't try cases in the media?

Forum List

Back