A question to Republicans/conservatives here who aren't supporting Trump...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Is it your thought that Hillary would actually make a better President, or are you just willing to sacrifice four years of Hillary to run a better candidate in 2020? And please give some detail to your response.

21st century "UHmelicans" deserve her. Our plan is to give her to them and then die, leaving her to wow them. Is that difficult for you to comprehend? Free, free, free! Give everyone phfreedumb! And yes, my spell checker is working just fine. And it was free! Wait a minute, is it to, too, 2, or two?

Last edited:
21st century "UHmelicans" deserve her. Our plan is to give her to them and then die, leaving her to wow them. Is that difficult for you to comprehend? Free, free, free! Give everyone phfreedumb! And yes, my spell checker is working just fine. And it was free!

Um... okay.

Is anyone who doesn't eat paint chips going to respond?

21st century "UHmelicans" deserve her. Our plan is to give her to them and then die, leaving her to wow them. Is that difficult for you to comprehend? Free, free, free! Give everyone phfreedumb! And yes, my spell checker is working just fine. And it was free!

Um... okay.

Is anyone who doesn't eat paint chips going to respond?

I love your response, honestly.:udaman:. Although I did forget "Tu". My bad. Have a nice day!

21st century "UHmelicans" deserve her. Our plan is to give her to them and then die, leaving her to wow them. Is that difficult for you to comprehend? Free, free, free! Give everyone phfreedumb! And yes, my spell checker is working just fine. And it was free! Wait a minute, is it to, too, 2, or two?
I don't deserve her, and neither do my children and grand children.

That statement, you make, begs the question, what do you and off spring deserve? I have to think you are being honest and stating that you wish to have someone else elected President. That would indicate you are not leaning left in thinking. So, of the original 17, which the majority of voters have expressed disatisfaction with, is your choice? On MSN today, I read an article where delegates selected by the R voters want for those same delegates, to the convention in Cleveland, use their authority to change the rules of the Convention with the intent of blocking Donald Trump. Is that what you also want? The best way to dethrone Hillary is to let her do it herself. After all, even the democrats don't want more of Obama which is exactly what the Hill will be. My plan is to do just that. Four more for Obama and company. A 21st century leader! now that Bernie baby has crashed and burned. O Bomb A, O Bomb A!, Obie 3, Obie3! The American left deserves her/him as the remainder of US do not matter. My likely, last vote, is intended to do just that! And rest assured I will vote, with complete understanding that my vote will be vindictive in nature. You see, I am an RVN soldier, I lived through the humiliation of the American public and did ok by myself. Now is my turn and 2.5 million others who walked in the same shoes and the 56,000 who did not survive and were cheered. Karma, what goes around comes around!

Is it your thought that Hillary would actually make a better President, or are you just willing to sacrifice four years of Hillary to run a better candidate in 2020? And please give some detail to your response.
I'd love to see the GOP party leaders answer that one.

With some sodium pentothal pumped into 'em, first.

No I don't think Hillary would be a better President my problem with Trump is I'm not sure there is much difference between him and Hillary on economic and social issues he seems as clueless on foreign policy as Obama and worse much like Obama he comes off as someone who will not listen to anyone or take advice and will never admit he's made a mistake on anything. I like nothing about the idea of a Hillary Clinton Presidency but so far Trump has given me no reason to believe a Trump Presidency would be much different the Obama Presidency or a Clinton one.

No I don't think Hillary would be a better President my problem with Trump is I'm not sure there is much difference between him and Hillary on economic and social issues he seems as clueless on foreign policy as Obama and worse much like Obama he comes off as someone who will not listen to anyone or take advice and will never admit he's made a mistake on anything. I like nothing about the idea of a Hillary Clinton Presidency but so far Trump has given me no reason to believe a Trump Presidency would be much different the Obama Presidency or a Clinton one.

^ This.

Yes, Hillary would make a better President. Probably the worst in history, but better than Trump would be.

That they will not answer gives you more information than their answer; does it not?

That statement, you make, begs the question, what do you and off spring deserve? I have to think you are being honest and stating that you wish to have someone else elected President. That would indicate you are not leaning left in thinking. So, of the original 17, which the majority of voters have expressed disatisfaction with, is your choice? On MSN today, I read an article where delegates selected by the R voters want for those same delegates, to the convention in Cleveland, use their authority to change the rules of the Convention with the intent of blocking Donald Trump. Is that what you also want? The best way to dethrone Hillary is to let her do it herself. After all, even the democrats don't want more of Obama which is exactly what the Hill will be. My plan is to do just that. Four more for Obama and company. A 21st century leader! now that Bernie baby has crashed and burned. O Bomb A, O Bomb A!, Obie 3, Obie3! The American left deserves her/him as the remainder of US do not matter. My likely, last vote, is intended to do just that! And rest assured I will vote, with complete understanding that my vote will be vindictive in nature. You see, I am an RVN soldier, I lived through the humiliation of the American public and did ok by myself. Now is my turn and 2.5 million others who walked in the same shoes and the 56,000 who did not survive and were cheered. Karma, what goes around comes around!

You must have me confused with someone else. I'm a Trump supporter. Except for Cruz, the other Republicans were all open borders supporters. That's a non-starter for me.

All I know is that the last Rhino to be elected, Bush, destroyed the GOP.

His brother can't even show his face in public without being scoffed at.

I'm not sure attacking Trump on foreign policy is wise considering Hillary voted to go into Iraq and oversaw the Libya debacle.

At least Trump publically opposed the war in Iraq.

Wishfull thinking on the lefts part. Believing that any Conservative that doesn't support Trump will vote for another Clinton. As we get closer to go time they will either come to their senses and keep Hilary out of the WH or they will stay home and give it to her by default. But no matter what you people on the left say they will not vote for a Clinton. Not in any numbers that will matter.

Personally I don't care for Trump but my opinion of Clinton is somewhere south of bottom of the barrel.

I'm not sure attacking Trump on foreign policy is wise considering Hillary voted to go into Iraq and oversaw the Libya debacle.

At least Trump publically opposed the war in Iraq.
When it comes to foreign policy I just don't hear anything of substance from him to be fair I don't hear anything from Hillary either.

I'm a Conservative. I would rather have the Greater of the two evils because at least then I know that I can ignore him/her entirely. Nothing they do will be positive In my mind and hopefully their horrors will assist in leading global us towards the violent revolution this country needs.

Forum List

Back