A Reasonable Solution To The Gay Marriage Debate

It's not my fault you don't like pussy like I do.

Big - as a happily married adult male, I want to let you know that you sound like a fourth grade child.

Is that the best you can do? The old adults don't talk about such things? Or if someone talks about getting pussy they ain't getting any? :eusa_whistle:Thats one of the things that is wrong with Americans they don't talk about it. They are too fucking scared of the PC police. I really don't care how many people know how I like pussy.

You might try being a fan of women in general. Focusing solely on a single orifice means you miss out on much to be relished and enjoyed.

Big - as a happily married adult male, I want to let you know that you sound like a fourth grade child.

Is that the best you can do? The old adults don't talk about such things? Or if someone talks about getting pussy they ain't getting any? :eusa_whistle:Thats one of the things that is wrong with Americans they don't talk about it. They are too fucking scared of the PC police. I really don't care how many people know how I like pussy.

You might try being a fan of women in general. Focusing solely on a single orifice means you miss out on much to be relished and enjoyed.

Well, his wife pretends she's sleeping, so he depends on salt peter. I feel sorry for the poor old sod.

It's not my fault you don't like pussy like I do.

It was just a bizarre post, Big. It's not every day that you come across adults who reaffirm to random internet people that they like vaginas and have been wanting to get back in one (?) ever since they were born.

It was just a little unsettling, big, and caught my attention.

Last edited:

OH no I love walking in the moon light holding hands talking with my wife about what we want as a family, watching those chick flicks with my wife But I still love pussy.

It's more like ... the button that lets people know what is or isn't appropriate? You don't have one.

Thank you I'll place another order in for more saltpeter.

You know very well that you're talking about a fringe, which calls itself Christian, but wouldn't be recognized as such by the overwhelming majority of the Christian community in the World. As a matter of fact, any Christian would consider somebody making such a mockery of one of the sacraments as far more sinful than somebody living together unmarried.

You really are extremely provincial. You need to try to look outside your own limited backyard a bit more.

You mean fringe as opposed to....say.....Westboro Baptist Church for example?

No, I mean every bit as fringe as the idiots you are referring to. I have nothing but contempt for that so-called Westboro Baptist Church.

Go read the polls again. It's actually the majority of the nation who want to change this social norm.

That's your opinion which is probably influenced by your religious beliefs. Give me a secular argument as to why gay marriage should be treated any differently than heterosexual marriage or how gay marriage has a negative impact on a family unit.

You are the one turning this into a religious argument, not me. I haven't referred to religion a single time in this discussion. Why are you obsessed with religion?

Because I have yet to hear an argument against gay marriage that is not in some way based upon religious dogma. Even the suggestion that homosexuality is immoral or leads to the downfall of society is religious in nature. It is religion that has forced this belief of homosexual immorality into people's brains. There is simply no secular argument to make against gay marriage and THAT'S why the courts keep deciding in favor of gay rights.

Talk about circular reasoning.

You know very well that you're talking about a fringe, which calls itself Christian, but wouldn't be recognized as such by the overwhelming majority of the Christian community in the World. As a matter of fact, any Christian would consider somebody making such a mockery of one of the sacraments as far more sinful than somebody living together unmarried.

You really are extremely provincial. You need to try to look outside your own limited backyard a bit more.

No, I mean every bit as fringe as the idiots you are referring to. I have nothing but contempt for that so-called Westboro Baptist Church.

Well now why is that? They are simply motivated to drive out homosexuality in our society. They exercise their constitutional right to peaceful demonstration and they further the anti-gay agenda which you clearly endorse. They are your allies, pal. The only difference is they have the balls to actually say what other religious nut jobs are thinking in secret. I will give them credit for that at least.

See the point is that a church agreeing to marry a same sex couple is not at all making a mockery of scriptures. Now it may be making a mockery of fundamentalist Christian belief, but that rarely has very much to do with what the scriptures say. They are two completely different things. Indeed, to suggest that the Bible or Jesus spoke against homosexuality is what is making a mockery of the scriptures.

Read here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/214918-the-bible-and-gay-relationships-4.html#post5037034

You are the one turning this into a religious argument, not me. I haven't referred to religion a single time in this discussion. Why are you obsessed with religion?

Because I have yet to hear an argument against gay marriage that is not in some way based upon religious dogma. Even the suggestion that homosexuality is immoral or leads to the downfall of society is religious in nature. It is religion that has forced this belief of homosexual immorality into people's brains. There is simply no secular argument to make against gay marriage and THAT'S why the courts keep deciding in favor of gay rights.

Talk about circular reasoning.

Talk about deflection. I will pose the challenge again: provide an argument that meets the standards of the Lemon Test as to why homosexuals should be denied equal access to the law and be denied their rights as US citizens. I notice that in all the gay bashing going on, no one seems willing to accept that challenge. Everyone is simply misdirecting, deflecting, blah, blah, blah.

I will concede on this very day that homosexuals should be denied equal access to the law and they should be denied their rights as US citizens and all you have to do is provide the argument I ask for.

It's been what....three days since I asked for the argument? I am patiently waiting.

Well now why is that? They are simply motivated to drive out homosexuality in our society. They exercise their constitutional right to peaceful demonstration and they further the anti-gay agenda which you clearly endorse. They are your allies, pal. The only difference is they have the balls to actually say what other religious nut jobs are thinking in secret. I will give them credit for that at least.

See the point is that a church agreeing to marry a same sex couple is not at all making a mockery of scriptures. Now it may be making a mockery of fundamentalist Christian belief, but that rarely has very much to do with what the scriptures say. They are two completely different things. Indeed, to suggest that the Bible or Jesus spoke against homosexuality is what is making a mockery of the scriptures.

Read here: http://www.usmessageboard.com/religion-and-ethics/214918-the-bible-and-gay-relationships-4.html#post5037034

It would seem you are every bit as much a bigot as the Westboro crowd. And in that sense, you really are perverted.

It would seem you are every bit as much a bigot as the Westboro crowd. And in that sense, you really are perverted.

Good Lord. Mr. Pot I would like you to meet Mr. Kettle. Now what in the world has led you to that conclusion?

Good Lord. Mr. Pot I would like you to meet Mr. Kettle. Now what in the world has led you to that conclusion?

I actually read what you write and I can see that you are a bigot.

Jesus man.....is this all you can do? "You're a bigot because I say so." "Gays suck because I say so." "they are making a mockery of scripture because I say so." "Fuck the Lemon Test. We should ignore the constitution and gay marriage should be banned because....well....because I say so." "Damn...Blue hit me with that Lemon Test challenge again and since I can't meet that challenge I will.....I KNOW....call him a bigot to divert from the point."

Jesus man.....is this all you can do? "You're a bigot because I say so." "Gays suck because I say so." "they are making a mockery of scripture because I say so." "Fuck the Lemon Test. We should ignore the constitution and gay marriage should be banned because....well....because I say so." "Damn...Blue hit me with that Lemon Test challenge again and since I can't meet that challenge I will.....I KNOW....call him a bigot to divert from the point."

Where did I say "Gays suck"? You said that, not me.
Where did I refer to scripture? You did.
Where did I say the Constitution should be ignored?

Are you too stupid to read? I don't think so. You are simply so bigotted that you can't get over the fact that somebody doesn't agree with you. Therefore, you are a bigot.

Word for word...you didn't. But that's essentially your message

Technically, you referred to the sacraments...however, the sacraments are supposed to be based upon scripture are they not?

If you oppose gay marriage you are ignoring the constitution.

Are you too stupid to read? I don't think so. You are simply so bigotted that you can't get over the fact that somebody doesn't agree with you. Therefore, you are a bigot.

You may want to check your definitions. I think on this thread I have a) listened to every opposing view offered and responded, b) for the most part avoided resorting to personal attacks, c) made it clear on several occasions that those who oppose gay marriage are perfectly entitled to their opinions and defended their right to hold and express those opinions, d) refuted the claims you (and others) have made with a reasonable degree of respectfulness while providing supporting documentation when necessary to enforce my position.

What you are doing now is trying desperately to ignore the challenge I have made because you know good and damned well you can not meet the challenge and instead you are attacking me personally in the hope that the challenge will be forgotten and you won't be stuck to the wall on a point you know good and well you can't win.

Typical stuff really. I am starting to think you are a tenured professor at the rDean Institute of Scholarly Debate.

Arte, why do you hate so badly?

Arte, why do you hate so badly?

He'll never know. He would have to check himself, and that won't be happening. He's focusing how he feels about HIM on THEM.

Eliminating the governments role in issuing civil marriage licenses, AKA "marriage privatization", won't work and is not in the best interest of the gay and lesbian community.

It's great sound bites for libertarians and conservatives who want only the churches to marry citizens.

Religion has the right to make its own private rules. The state has no interest in regulating religion. Thus the state can issue civil union licenses and leave marriages to the churches. If a homosexual or heterosexual want to be married, they can go to the church of their choice. If said couple is atheist but wants a marriage, let him or her go to a universalist minister.

Forum List

Back