A rush from Rush

I think she put you and I on ignore. Here avatar is invisible to me. Do others still see it?

No, but after last night, who knows, I may be on ignore as well. I didn't think not being able to see someone's avatar meant you are on ignore.

Dot.com announced that I was the first to be placed on his iggy list (an honor I am extremely proud of) and I can still see his avatar.

Immie

Now there's a club I'd pay dues to! Yeah. Last night you were on a roll. It was fun watching and helping her melt down.
The reason I thought I was on her "list" is that she's told me "Bye" twice now and she hasn't left.

If you tell homosexuals that they are going to hell just because of their sexual orientation I consider that a form of abuse.

Who cares?

How do claims of a mythological "hell" make anyone do anything? Further, nothing in Christian teachings supports your claim.

If you ex-communicate someone because they are gay, that is religious abuse.

Churches reject homosexuals.

You are ignorant, as is the way of bigots.

http://www.gaychurch.org/

My father was ex-communicated from the RCC.

I am sorry, I cannot imagine how that affected a little girl. It must have been very painful, emotionally.

To return this thread to the original topic - today on AM radio (ABC) I heard Rush give an explanation of why he says"Talent on loan from God"

This blurb by him was appropos of nothing.

That seems indicative to me that he sees a problem, and discerns that certain phrases he uses a lot are offensive to a certain demographic, and is trying to allay that.

Ive never understood why people find that offensive. All our talent is on loan from God. He created us. He gave us our gifts. He paid for us with His blood. Our talent is on loan from Him.
Because he is mocking God by claiming that lying, his one and only talent, is on loan from Gawwwwwwwwwd-da.

Once again, another EXCELLENT thread Truth.

It never ceases to amaze me how palookas like CalifornaGurl and SteffyWeffy will do back-flips, summersaults and belly flops to wiggle and worm and squirm their way in and out of their illogical and patently false arguments.

They'd argue that the sky is red just after proving it's blue if it meant being against the Democratic position.

You're right, some chick must have did a MASSIVE brain-job on that child's head. Steff is just a follower, trying to walk in CG's hammer-toed slippers.

Rush is a loser, a fat, slovenly, sad, shatty, drug-abusing loser.

All those who listen to his words and take them as gospel are worse than losers, those are the true degenerates of this generation.

Lower than pond-scum.

It's no wonder many are wising up and The Drugster's ratings are suffering for it.

I couldn't be happier to hear this news.

It never ceases to amaze me how palookas like CalifornaGurl and SteffyWeffy will do back-flips, summersaults and belly flops to wiggle and worm and squirm their way in and out of their illogical and patently false arguments.

They'd argue that the sky is red just after proving it's blue if it meant being against the Democratic position.

You're right, some chick must have did a MASSIVE brain-job on that child's head. Steff is just a follower, trying to walk in CG's hammer-toed slippers.

So perhaps you could provide the evidence to back up TruthDon'tMatter's claim? Since she was unable to.

No backflips, no summersaults, no belly flops.... just facts. TruthDon'tMatter made a claim as fact that she could not prove. Perhaps you could prove it. Otherwise you, like her, are just another hysterical idiot who thinks 'opinion' is 'fact.

Your not winning the countrywide debate.

Your historically failed ideas are being tossed by more and more Americans.

Didn't Countrywide go bankrupt taking down the global economy because it loaned money to financially irresponsible Democrats (AKA: Subprime barrowers)

So perhaps you could provide the evidence to back up TruthDon'tMatter's claim? Since she was unable to.

No backflips, no summersaults, no belly flops.... just facts. TruthDon'tMatter made a claim as fact that she could not prove. Perhaps you could prove it. Otherwise you, like her, are just another hysterical idiot who thinks 'opinion' is 'fact.
Mornin' HammerToes...how are you today? :)

All those who listen to his words and take them as gospel are worse than losers, those are the true degenerates of this generation.

Lower than pond-scum.

It's no wonder many are wising up and The Drugster's ratings are suffering for it.

Is there a name for this fantasy world of hate you live in, or is it by invitation or press gang only

Because he is mocking God by claiming that lying, his one and only talent, is on loan from Gawwwwwwwwwd-da.

Even if he was lying, which he isn't, I don't think that's the talent he's talking about.

I think you realize that. So the question is, why would you lie about it?

Lower than pond-scum.

Well, if by fat, slovenly, sad, shatty, drug abusing loser, you mean someone who has a successful career, a beautiful wife, self confidence, has overcome addiction and worked hard to lose alot of weight, then the world would be much better if more losers had such accomplishments.

Actually, that's not true. It depends on your definition of marriage. I'm a Catholic - I take my definition of marriage from the sacraments. That does not mean I do not support your right to have the same rights and privileges as a married couples. As long as you have those, and I absolutely back civil unions, I can't see how you can say I want to discriminate against you.
The problem is that you have an opinion on this matter. Not everybody is Catholic. I don't believe anti marriage equality folks are being intellectually honest with themselves about why they want to deny the opportunity to legally marry to people they don't know.

As long as a marriage does not put one or more parties of it in an inferior state...it should be legal.....and that wouldn't affect your life in ANY way. That is how you're discriminating.

I'm not discriminating. I support equal rights. I just view marriage in the traditional Catholic sense. A civil union, in my view, is what everyone should have - those of us who choose to commit before God make a separate decision.
Then I agree with you, and take back what I was thinking about you.

The tea party cares.

they seem to be the people in this thread denying Rush and Hannity bleeding veiwers means nothing.

Rush's audience is full of people who shouldn't be expected to differentiate between opinion, fact, and hyperbole...because Rush doesn't differentiate. In the 3 weeks I listened to Rush for verifyable "lies", I found very few. What I did find hundreds of were false and misleading impressions he creates...which is also another definition of "lie".

3lie verb \ˈlī\
liedly·ing \ˈlī-iŋ\

Definition of LIE
intransitive verb
1: to make an untrue statement with intent to deceive
2: to create a false or misleading impression
Lie - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Rush never prefaces his hyperbole or opinions with "in my opinion" or "it was reported by" or "I know this is hyperbole, but..."

Most of this opinion and hyperbole gets dumped out into the conservative media bubble...as evidenced by what we see and hear on Fox, Drudge, all other conservative radio, basically all of conservative media.....and yes...righty posters on this site....and they parrott it, or present it in less intellectually repulsive ways. I can get hundreds of righties to say they don't listen to Rush...but I cannot find one who dissagrees with what he says when I cite his transcripts.

I've noticed that on most political forums...when a Rush thread comes on. The righties delcare themsleves winners after some shoddy self percieved debunking of Rush's detractors...then set up a conservative phony outrage chat room, where they blabber on and on about having won, then nobody talks about Rush. I'd be overestimating righties to assert or think that's done on purpose, but it happens every time...in my experience.

I make the challenge quite frequently where I try to encourage dialoge about Rush's statements.....but righties never hang around long. They usually just attack me for taking the time to do that

Rush loves the rich and his desire is to continue to do so. He has a disdain for the poor and middle class working people. This is very clear to anyone who listens. That being said the guy is kinda funny at times and is a good entertainer. He simply would never sit down and have a beer with someone who works hard for a living but makes less than a million per year. He is rich many times over and his number one goal is to protect that. I would be wanting to protect my riches too...if I had any.

Forum List

Back