A rush from Rush

True. If they want to go and take abuse I can't stop them.

So all churches abuse homosexuals?

LOL

Your bigotry is amusing.

If you tell homosexuals that they are going to hell just because of their sexual orientation I consider that a form of abuse.

If you make them reject the people they love because of your narrow religious tenets, I call that abuse.

Putting homosexuals in the position of having to choose who they are vs having a spiritual life is wrong and abusive.

If you ex-communicate someone because they are gay, that is religious abuse.

Churches reject homosexuals.

Last edited:
I can live with that. Think whatever you want.

This is not meant to be mean;

Go to a pond, take a spoon and scoop water. Now dump the water back in. Now scoop again. Was the water reincarnated? Did the first spoonful come back as the second? Can the first spoonful ever be again, after merging back into the whole? Or will each spoon be unique, gone as soon as it's time is done?

That which is, will never be again, can never be again. You have but one life, what makes you distinct will never again be.

I can live with that. Think whatever you want.

This is not meant to be mean;

Go to a pond, take a spoon and scoop water. Now dump the water back in. Now scoop again. Was the water reincarnated? Did the first spoonful come back as the second? Can the first spoonful ever be again, after merging back into the whole? Or will each spoon be unique, gone as soon as it's time is done?

That which is, will never be again, can never be again. You have but one life, what makes you distinct will never again be.

I am no longer a Buddhist. Goodbye.

If you tell homosexuals that they are going to hell just because of their sexual orientation I consider that a form of abuse.

Who cares?

If you make them reject the people they love because of your narrow religious tenets, I call that abuse.

How do claims of a mythological "hell" make anyone do anything? Further, nothing in Christian teachings supports your claim.

You are ignorant, as is the way of bigots.

http://www.gaychurch.org/

Who cares?

How do claims of a mythological "hell" make anyone do anything? Further, nothing in Christian teachings supports your claim.

My father was ex-communicated from the RCC.

Who cares?

The RCC does not represent all Christian churches.

Oh, I'm sorry to interject facts into your perpetual quest for victimhood.

Sky Dancer said:
Hi, you have received 142 reputation points from Sky Dancer.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Goodbye.

Regards,
Sky Dancer

Note: This is an automated message.

Coward.
I think she put you and I on ignore. Here avatar is invisible to me. Do others still see it?

*shrug*

Thats her choice. However it just means that she is a coward.

Who cares?

The RCC does not represent all Christian churches.

Oh, I'm sorry to interject facts into your perpetual quest for victimhood.

Must spread... I guess I should neg some asshole who pisses me off.

Sky Dancer said:
Hi, you have received 142 reputation points from Sky Dancer.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Goodbye.

Regards,
Sky Dancer

Note: This is an automated message.

Coward.
I think she put you and I on ignore. Here avatar is invisible to me. Do others still see it?

No, but after last night, who knows, I may be on ignore as well. I didn't think not being able to see someone's avatar meant you are on ignore.

Dot.com announced that I was the first to be placed on his iggy list (an honor I am extremely proud of) and I can still see his avatar.

Immie

To return this thread to the original topic - today on AM radio (ABC) I heard Rush give an explanation of why he says"Talent on loan from God"

This blurb by him was appropos of nothing.

That seems indicative to me that he sees a problem, and discerns that certain phrases he uses a lot are offensive to a certain demographic, and is trying to allay that.

Ive never understood why people find that offensive. All our talent is on loan from God. He created us. He gave us our gifts. He paid for us with His blood. Our talent is on loan from Him.

Forum List

Back