A savage cult

"... a common practice at such Catholic-run facilities amid high child mortality rates in early 20th-century Ireland."

You find sites like this dotted all over Europe too.

There was such a lack of compassion for the pregnant women.

Mass grave of babies and children found at Tuam care home in Ireland

The sum of human misery here is not calculable on any scale.
i am glad that you survived your trip to europe. you obviously missed being run over by that german guy driving into folks in heidelberg. typical german behaviour. it is time to close germany to germans. they are terrarierists.
It was a close call. My party was alert at all times and we managed to come through unscathed. Those Germans are crazy though.

i am glad that you survived your trip to europe. you obviously missed being run over by that german guy driving into folks in heidelberg. typical german behaviour. it is time to close germany to germans. they are terrarierists.
It was a close call. My party was alert at all times and we managed to come through unscathed. Those Germans are crazy though.
especially if they go native, like at borussia dortmund home games.

The cruelty toward pregnant girls in a poor church-dominated country was criminal ignorance.
This could have been avoided had the influence of the north of Ireland been part of the republic. A lack of balance in both parts of Ireland has been good for neither.

"... a common practice at such Catholic-run facilities amid high child mortality rates in early 20th-century Ireland."

You find sites like this dotted all over Europe too.

"You find sites like this dotted all over Europe too."

And in America and also in Canada.

This is just one case, The Duplessis Orphans, this involved up to 20,000 orphaned children who were deliberately misdiagnosed as being mentally ill, not only tortured, but also victims of medical experiments by Dr. Ewen Cameron at McGill’s Allen Memorial Institute in Montréal, unknown amounts of these children were also murdered. Most of these children were not orphans, but were abandoned at birth because they were "born out of wedlock"

Fate of the remains

"In 2004, members of the "Duplessis Orphans" asked the Quebec government to unearth an abandoned cemetery in the east end of Montreal which they believed held the remains of orphans who may have been the subject of medical experiments. According to testimony by individuals who were at the Cité de St-Jean-de-Dieu insane asylum, the orphans were routinely experimented upon and many died. The group wants the government to exhume the bodies so that autopsies may be performed."

Duplessis Orphans - Wikipedia

Another reason I left The Church of Rome, as well as the covering up paedophile priests, this heinous situation with the abandoned babies and children went on for many, many decades and also was certainly covered up.

All Organised Religion is corrupt. You don't need to belong to an Organised Religion to hold and retain your faith.

And yet abortion kills how babies many each year? Imagine that.
none? but you kill grammar. are you drunk?

But it does have a calculus when liberals are concerned. I am a atheist, what is a human life worth? People are so cynical to the worth of human life, as to be just empty rhetoric. Bombing Dresden? Scientific research? Abortion? military losses? Exploiting popular political causes?

But it does have a calculus when liberals are concerned. I am a atheist, what is a human life worth? People are so cynical to the worth of human life, as to be just empty rhetoric. Bombing Dresden? Scientific research? Abortion? military losses? Exploiting popular political causes?
Mithridatic wars? Pompey? Charles Martel? Clone wars? How are babbys formed? Detox?

Well yes and abortion is wrong, except in the cases of rape, incest and where the life of the mother is in danger.

We must differentiate between this and what happened to these babies and children. Again another reason I left The Church of Rome, how such vicious hypocrisy is allowed, The Vatican preaches against Infanticide and yet that same Vatican knew about the heinous happenings across the world in Roman Catholic run children's homes and yet did nothing, the same situation with the paedophile priests.

Not ALL are bad there are good priests and good nuns, but a blind eye was turned to the wicked priests and wicked nuns and that is inexcusable and as wicked as the perpetrators themselves.

Why is this a liberal issue ? The Catholic Church is quite conservative in my opinion.

especially if they go native, like at borussia dortmund home games.
Dortmund or Schalke are on the list for our next foray into that Europe.

Let's get back to the topic guys - drunkards spewing all over themselves isn't quite it.

Forum List

Back