A serious question, serious replies only

Yeah................................no. Some people I just won't click their links. You are one of them. Learned that the hard way from BULLDOG

But nice try.

Thanks for including that lovely moving picture of you.

LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever retarded. :cuckoo:

You ask for proof but then refuse to look at it. Moron, my link goes to bls.gov. If you don't trust them and their data, that's on you. I still proved my claims are accurate and proved you're an abject imbecile.

And this emoji is you getting bitch-slapped. Royally. Again.

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

Dayum, are you ever retarded. :cuckoo:

You ask for proof but then refuse to look at it. Moron, my link goes to bls.gov. If you don't trust them and their data, that's on you. I still proved my claims are accurate and proved you're an abject imbecile.

And this emoji is you getting bitch-slapped. Royally. Again.

spank-gif.278780

So you say.

But most of us here know how frequently you lie.

You would need to increase your intellect by an order of magnitude in order to be able to bitch slap me.

Stick around and watch, ****.

Poor baby. :itsok:

She's dead because Trump lied to her.

Keep it up! You're so entertaining!

It's cold here and I can't be outside, so I'm a little bored.

Entertain me.

The squealier you get, the more we know you're crying bitter tears there in grandma's basement.

Last edited:
Like I said we have been oil dependent for over a half a century. It is an unbroken record.
Like I said we have been oil dependent for over a half a century. It is an unbroken record.
YOU wrote: Under Biden US producers are exporting more petroleum than we are importing.

This is a LIE!​

Biden had nothing to do with it.​

2020 Trump was president. Oil production under Trump increased due to leases he signed in 2019!​

2021 Biden signed 50% fewer leases and any oil exporting was done due to Trump...not Biden.​

The United States was a total petroleum net exporter in 2020 and 2021​

FACT:
BidenFederallieasessigned.png

This does not address my question:
Why do you believe the price of oil produced and consumed in the US is not affected by global oil prices?
Well?
global prices are determined by supply and demand, when the USA produces at capacity the supply is increased---------------demand is constant---------------sooooo, the price goes down. Its basic simple economics. no surprise that the resident libs do not understand.

YOU wrote: Under Biden US producers are exporting more petroleum than we are importing.

This is a LIE!​

Putting your lie in large font and Bold type doesn't make it true. Your own link told you we exported more than we imported (petroleum) in both 2020 and 2021. The DOE figures show a huge jump in exports in 2022.

Who's president since 2021?

So you say.

But most of us here know how frequently you lie.

You would need to increase your intellect by an order of magnitude in order to be able to bitch slap me.

Stick around and watch, ****.

LOL

You think you need to be aware you were bitch-slapped in order to be bitch-slapped??

Moron, I proved my claims. With links to the BLS that scare you.That bitch-slapped you into tomorrow.

spank-gif.278780

LOL

You think you need to be aware you were bitch-slapped in order to be bitch-slapped??

Moron, I proved my claims. With links to the BLS that scare you.That bitch-slapped you into tomorrow.

spank-gif.278780

Funny, it looks more like you're masturbating in that picture.

Hope I can get that picture out of my brain before my head hits the pillow.

Putting your lie in large font and Bold type doesn't make it true. Your own link told you we exported more than we imported (petroleum) in both 2020 and 2021. The DOE figures show a huge jump in exports in 2022.

Who's president since 2021?
So you are telling me that with this mentality:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling “no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”

And with these FACTS:
Biden signs the fewest federal oil leases..since 1945!
The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.Sep 6, 2022

Again you provide NONE!!
I provide links.
So from a simpleton's point of view like you...
A) If it takes Six months to a year for federal administration and execution of lease sales in unleased areas.
Biden didn't take office until 1/2021... The leases that started producing were signed under Trump sometime in 2017 -2020!
Biden's efforts to halt leases is as he said above GUARANTEED!
FACTS again...Any federal land producing oil got their start under Trump when he signed in 2018 1,333 leases, 2019 1,841 leases and due to covid only 899... BIDEN because he hates fossil fuels signed less than half Trump did in 2020 and nearly 4 times FEWER leases than Trump in 2019.
So simpleton.... WHEN do you think the oil production took off? GEEZ I wonder if signing federal leases has any effect??? DUH!!!
BidenFederallieasessigned.png

So you are telling me that with this mentality:
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling “no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.”

And with these FACTS:
Biden signs the fewest federal oil leases..since 1945!
The Biden administration has leased fewer acres for oil-and-gas drilling offshore and on federal land than any other administration in its early stages dating back to the end of World War II, according to a Wall Street Journal analysis.Sep 6, 2022

Again you provide NONE!!
I provide links.
So from a simpleton's point of view like you...
A) If it takes Six months to a year for federal administration and execution of lease sales in unleased areas.
Biden didn't take office until 1/2021... The leases that started producing were signed under Trump sometime in 2017 -2020!
Biden's efforts to halt leases is as he said above GUARANTEED!
FACTS again...Any federal land producing oil got their start under Trump when he signed in 2018 1,333 leases, 2019 1,841 leases and due to covid only 899... BIDEN because he hates fossil fuels signed less than half Trump did in 2020 and nearly 4 times FEWER leases than Trump in 2019.
So simpleton.... WHEN do you think the oil production took off? GEEZ I wonder if signing federal leases has any effect??? DUH!!!
View attachment 725846

I'm also telling you Mexico didn't pay for any part of the wall.

But Donnie Dangerously sure got votes for it.

I know it hurts the Neo-GOP, deep in the brain pan, but we're still energy independent under President Biden.

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump.

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
You can start with him wanting to overthrow the results of our democracy, pushing a baseless conspiracy theory, and being the first POTUS where we didn’t have a peaceful transition of power.

That is, if you’re actually interested in an honest answer.

Forum List

Back