A serious question, serious replies only

I would like to understand the obsessive hatred of Donald Trump. Is it because:

1. He beat Hillary
2. He is a self made billionaire
3. He talks like a typical guy from NY, NJ, Boston (if you don't understand that, do not respond)
4. He made the country energy independent
5. He made Nato members pay their fair share
6. He opened dialog with North Korea
7. He made up names for his opponents
8. He did not start any new wars
9. He killed terrorists who were killing Americans
10. He has had 3 hot wives
11. He is a republican

I would really like to understand the hate. If its simply politics, please have the honesty to admit that.
He shined light into the darkness that is the evil of the democrat party, and some republicans. Darkness hates the light, and can not overcome it, but it paints in shades of gray if you get my meaning, it tries to blur the lines of black and white.

two can play your silly game.

Sorry, I have no idea when I didn't address the issue seriously. I disagreed with something you said. I do not have to actually post a reply saying so. Nothing disrespectful in that.

Pretty Simple "dummy"! AGAIN you evidently don't know shit about what is planning!
Look at this list.. and tell me WHICH President after Bush signed

You've just said that oil production increased because Trump signed some leases in 2019. Right?

But FACTS are that production contracted, not increased. So what the hell are you talking about?

I know you are good for parroting same pages of irrelavant bullshit you always do, but how about turning on your fucking brain and actually addressing direct facts.

And there you are

Nice post, Peewee. :itsok:

2ua9tj.jpg

Sadly, that really is the best you can muster.

And we love our tires which use 300 million barrels of oil and the asphalt we love to drive on requires 1.5 billion barrels of oil per year.
Finally there are the following items that we all love that depend on oil.
Yea sorry but we do love our oil products. And frankly I don't think we are willing to pay $ $2,278.73 per month for 20 years by everyone of the 129 million households to provide the additional 10 Trillion kWh per year at a cost of to each household JUST to build the 10,151 NEW nuclear plants just to cover the EVs. Please review the attached chart and correct any mistakes. Because even if I'm off by 50% ...that's still over $1,100/mo/ for 20 years JUST to pay the electric companies to build the power plants.
View attachment 725952
View attachment 725951
Thanks for the many reasons why we are and have been oil dependent. NG doesn't work, but by god Trump made us energy independent damn it. Ya can feel it deep down in yer gut! An Biden took it all away......Saul Biden.

Thanks for the many reasons why we are and have been oil dependent. NG doesn't work, but by god Trump made us energy independent damn it. Ya can feel it deep down in yer gut! An Biden took it all away......Saul Biden.
oh, so you have another way to make rubber tires?

How long have you been BLIND!
LOL, Well she always had funny eyes and saw the world with her nose. Her greatest challenge was that she was deaf too. Even a blind dog knows those product come from crude oil.

Forum List

Back