A simple question for Trump fans: Is Trump above the law?

Show me a statute that allows EX officials to take anything classified.

Trump's problem wasn't that he took something but that he REFUSED TO RETURN IT, lied about having returned everything, keeps claiming it's his to keep and topped it off with obstructing investigation by FBI.

There is simply nothing like that in Biden's case. If Trump simply co-operated the way Pence and Biden has there would never be an indictment.

And btw, even if there is a case against Biden that assigned special investigator finds, charges can't happen untill he is out of office.
i-4qmNfjk-S.jpg

As you know President Trump and his attorneys were in talks with the Archive to send the required documents to the National Archive. The raid on Mar-A-Lago is an outrageous example of election interference. Something we have hereto only observed in third-world countries.

Show me a statute that allows EX officials to take anything classified.

Trump's problem wasn't that he took something but that he REFUSED TO RETURN IT, lied about having returned everything, keeps claiming it's his to keep and topped it off with obstructing investigation by FBI.

There is simply nothing like that in Biden's case. If Trump simply co-operated the way Pence and Biden has there would never be an indictment.

And btw, even if there is a case against Biden that assigned special investigator finds, charges can't happen untill he is out of office.
As you know, President Biden has literally thousands of boxes containing classified documents in many unsecured locations going back to his days as a Senator. A time when it was flat-out illegal for him to have any such documents.

2023-06-11-S.jpg

§2203.(g)(1) says that NARA takes custody of presidential records at end of the term in office.

and then the definitions section says what is personal record vs presidential record.
What about when they are not President, were not President, and have classified documents dating back decades to when he was a Senator?

Bidens%20Penn%20Center-S.jpg

Files%20in%20garage%20with%20Corvette-S.jpg

I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Damn you loons can't stop yapping about Trump!

Show where statute gives a senator to remove and keep classified documents from the Senate skiff? Destroying subpoenaed documents is obstruction destroying phones that have been subpoenaed is obstruction
You have no idea what the documents were or how they came to be there. Just stop, dope.

So there is no authority given to a senator to remove classified documents from the Senate chambers skiff. You're joking about the current injustice department conducting any investigation against Jo Biden. The same department that hid the hunter laptop covered up Biden bribery alligators. The same department that let Hillary obstruct
Does it hurt to be so dumb? It seems like it causes you quite a bit of grief.

As you know, President Biden has literally thousands of boxes containing classified documents in many unsecured locations going back to his days as a Senator. A time when it was flat-out illegal for him to have any such documents.

2023-06-11-S.jpg
Tens of thousands I heard.

2023-06-11-S.jpg

Super notes that nothing in public statements about the collection over the years suggest there’s anything detrimental to national security contained in them, either.

i-4qmNfjk-S.jpg

As you know President Trump and his attorneys were in talks with the Archive to send the required documents to the National Archive. The raid on Mar-A-Lago is an outrageous example of election interference. Something we have hereto only observed in third-world countries.
What I know is that Trump's attorneys lied in an official certification that all classified documents were sent.

They were not, and the raid proved reasonable suspicion of criminal withholding of classified documents (basis of the warrant) entirely correct.

Only Trump was crazy and brazen enough to do that and thats why he was indicted.

Last edited:
I'm having one heck of a time getting this spectacularly simple question answered.

You complain about equal treatment. Jack Smith brings a case that has CLEAR EVIDENCE, most of which was facilitated by TRUMP'S OWN PEOPLE, and you seem to be angry about that.

So: Is Trump above the law? Yes or No?

And please try to answer without changing the subject, if you think you can. Let's see how many STRAIGHT ANSWERS we can get.

Democrats are above the law, you fucking scumbag.

Projection, and two-tiered illogical "justice", is all we get from the demented LEFT
From Hillay's Bleach bit/ Hammer time destruction of subpoenaed materials. to hold on we've got to stop counting votes in the dead of the night via the swing state shut downs.
The maleficence of the DNC is obvious!
In our faces like PRIDE MONTH!!!
They don't hide it any more.
The shear hubris they are exponentially exhibiting must be challenged!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back