A smarter Trumpless immigration reform is needed

For many the incentive is to be with family. For others poverty is more tolerable here than in Mexico.
"For many" is a very broad term since "many" come here for jobs and send that money back to their families in Mexico or other countries to the tune of $50B-120B, depending upon source.

Revealed: How immigrants in America are sending $120 BILLION to their struggling families back home
Migrants working in the United States sent a staggering $120 billion back to their families last year, it was revealed today.

The amount of money being sent by migrants across the entire world reached $530 billion last year, making it a larger economy than Iran or Argentina, the data from the World Bank showed.

This worldwide figure has tripled in the last ten years and is now three times bigger than the total aid budgets given by countries around the world. It has sparked debate whether this so-called remittance money could be a viable alternative to relying on help from other governments.

In the United States last year, more than $120 billion was sent by workers to families abroad - making it the largest sender of remittances in the world. More than $23 billion went to Mexico, $13.45 billion to China, $10.84 billion to India and $10 billion to the Philippines, among other recipients
article-2271455-174691D9000005DC-842_964x579.jpg

Read more: Revealed: How immigrants in America are sending $120 BILLION to their struggling families back home
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Revealed: How immigrants in America are sending $120 BILLION to their struggling families back home

Illegal immigrants send home $50 billion annually but cost taxpayers more than $113 billion
Illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. send $50 billion in remittances to their home countries each year, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The World Bank estimates that number is even higher, closer to $120 billion.

To put that figure into context, $50 billion is the same amount as the U.S. government’s annual foreign aid budget, notes the New York Times. It’s the operating budget of a midsize country, or in America’s case, enough to fund North Carolina and Maine for an entire year.

Nearly a quarter of that money is sent to family members in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. Those three countries collected $11.8 billion, adding 10 percent to each nation’s gross domestic product.

Approximately 126,000 illegal immigrants emigrated from these three nations to the U.S. since last October and federal officials estimate at least 95,500 more will enter next year.

The Central American governments have encouraged the high levels of emigration because it is earning their economy billions of dollars! For every illegal alien that sneaks into the U.S. and remits money back home, that grand total remittance number only grows. But what if the millions of U.S. jobs now filled by illegal aliens were done by American workers earning better wages, paying more in taxes and spending their money in their communities rather than sending it abroad?

Americans are the ones forced to pick up the $113 billion tab for taking care of the country’s 12 million illegal immigrants. Is it the responsibility of taxpaying citizens to cover the cost of illegal immigration and the government’s aid to these countries while illegal workers continue to send their money overseas to send $50 billion overseas?
I think it would be worth discussion, to figure out a system to tax that, if they are illegal. Maybe show a DL at the western union? idk haven't thought about it.. but that seems to be a major problem..
That would be big government progressivism to collect a surcharge at WU, but I do like the idea. Have a rebate tied to the filing of an income tax return.
Big government for illegals is an oxymoron.
Whatever :lol: Legals use WU as well.

That would be big government progressivism to collect a surcharge at WU, but I do like the idea. Have a rebate tied to the filing of an income tax return.
Disagreed. I think that idea is that 1) No driver's licenses for illegals and 2) in order to send money out of the country you need to present proof of legal residency. Work visa, green card, DL, etc.

No additional big government required since no money is actually collected.

Disagreed. I think that idea is that 1) No driver's licenses for illegals and 2) in order to send money out of the country you need to present proof of legal residency. Work visa, green card, DL, etc.

No additional big government required since no money is actually collected.
Would you add a new crime by not allowing illegals to send money through legals to their home countries?

Knowing you as a racist with hatred is really very hard for you to understand all these issues. That is why nothing make sense to you.
I understand that you are tough marine keyboard guy but calm down put that bong down.
All I mean ALL illegals are scared from deportation even when they eating or sleeping. And the the only to way that can end this nightmare is legal citizenships. Your 70% is not true.
Most Americans support amnesty.

d2df99944ac5f0c1f61ec3847ac025e8.jpg

PRINCETON, N.J. -- Two in three U.S. adults favor a plan to allow immigrants who are living illegally in the U.S. to remain in the country and become citizens if they meet certain requirements over time. Far fewer support allowing those immigrants to remain in the U.S. to work for a limited period of time (14%), or to deport all of these immigrants back to their home countries (19%). U.S. adults' views have been largely stable over the past decade.

324f3c7f31a8061813add188523ffda2.jpg
Fuck you asshole. Just because I care about Americans doesn't make me a racist. Ignorant coward blowhards like yourself are why we are always losing. You are a bunch of pussies.
Incentive goes beyond welfare. How fucking ignorant are you?
Why do you anti American globalist assholes always put Illegals in the same category with Americans?

I care about Americans more than you TNHarley. Aside from displaying your Rambo keyboard hatred doesn't change anything that you are a racist asshole. So tell me what is your credibility when your opinion is based on hatred? Set that aside your hatred then you might understand what I'm talking about. There is a solution to illegal immigrants that are already but you just refused to admit it because of your hatred. Read my post again how many Americans support legal immigration. You are in the lowest percentage.
Why do you hate Americans?
Your trump is even confused and cannot control his diarrhea. I will deport 11 to 20 millions illegals.............. No I will not deport.............. Yes I will deport.................... No I will deport. Depending who is in front of him. Fuck me.
Its humorous your arrogant ass talks about "Rambo keyboard"s then proceed to tell me what I am. Like you have a fucking clue. Ignorant asshole.
Amnesty is NOT a solution. I have provided HISTORICAL EVIDENCE. You have the opinions of an ignorant asshole. Which one do you think I am going to pay attention to?

You are in the low percentage dude. You have offer no solution to illegals except your Rambo attitude. You are clueless.
Let me see. what is your solution?
I posted a link to a thread I made. Its a few posts up. Check it out.

I just did...... And you call that a solution? That is a solution coming from a Rambo laughable style. That is just plain clueless dude.
This problem is far more complicated than a Rambo style solution. As I said your own Trump is even confused. Come up something else that is acceptable to high percentage to Americans.

For many the incentive is to be with family. For others poverty is more tolerable here than in Mexico.
"For many" is a very broad term since "many" come here for jobs and send that money back to their families in Mexico or other countries to the tune of $50B-120B, depending upon source.

Migrants working in the United States sent a staggering $120 billion back to their families last year, it was revealed today.

The amount of money being sent by migrants across the entire world reached $530 billion last year, making it a larger economy than Iran or Argentina, the data from the World Bank showed.

This worldwide figure has tripled in the last ten years and is now three times bigger than the total aid budgets given by countries around the world. It has sparked debate whether this so-called remittance money could be a viable alternative to relying on help from other governments.

In the United States last year, more than $120 billion was sent by workers to families abroad - making it the largest sender of remittances in the world. More than $23 billion went to Mexico, $13.45 billion to China, $10.84 billion to India and $10 billion to the Philippines, among other recipients

Read more: Revealed: How immigrants in America are sending $120 BILLION to their struggling families back home

Illegal immigrants send home $50 billion annually but cost taxpayers more than $113 billion
Illegal immigrants residing in the U.S. send $50 billion in remittances to their home countries each year, according to the Bureau of Economic Analysis. The World Bank estimates that number is even higher, closer to $120 billion.

To put that figure into context, $50 billion is the same amount as the U.S. government’s annual foreign aid budget, notes the New York Times. It’s the operating budget of a midsize country, or in America’s case, enough to fund North Carolina and Maine for an entire year.

Nearly a quarter of that money is sent to family members in El Salvador, Honduras and Guatemala. Those three countries collected $11.8 billion, adding 10 percent to each nation’s gross domestic product.

Approximately 126,000 illegal immigrants emigrated from these three nations to the U.S. since last October and federal officials estimate at least 95,500 more will enter next year.

The Central American governments have encouraged the high levels of emigration because it is earning their economy billions of dollars! For every illegal alien that sneaks into the U.S. and remits money back home, that grand total remittance number only grows. But what if the millions of U.S. jobs now filled by illegal aliens were done by American workers earning better wages, paying more in taxes and spending their money in their communities rather than sending it abroad?

Americans are the ones forced to pick up the $113 billion tab for taking care of the country’s 12 million illegal immigrants. Is it the responsibility of taxpaying citizens to cover the cost of illegal immigration and the government’s aid to these countries while illegal workers continue to send their money overseas to send $50 billion overseas?
I think it would be worth discussion, to figure out a system to tax that, if they are illegal. Maybe show a DL at the western union? idk haven't thought about it.. but that seems to be a major problem..
I know. Asking for a DL at a western union isn't big government progressivism, jake. lol
But like I said, I haven't really thought about it. That was just the first thing that popped in my head

I know. Asking for a DL at a western union isn't big government progressivism, jake. lol
But like I said, I haven't really thought about it. That was just the first thing that popped in my head
False claim. I did not say it was. I did say collecting a surcharge would require Big Government.

Fuck you asshole. Just because I care about Americans doesn't make me a racist. Ignorant coward blowhards like yourself are why we are always losing. You are a bunch of pussies.
Incentive goes beyond welfare. How fucking ignorant are you?
Why do you anti American globalist assholes always put Illegals in the same category with Americans?

I care about Americans more than you TNHarley. Aside from displaying your Rambo keyboard hatred doesn't change anything that you are a racist asshole. So tell me what is your credibility when your opinion is based on hatred? Set that aside your hatred then you might understand what I'm talking about. There is a solution to illegal immigrants that are already but you just refused to admit it because of your hatred. Read my post again how many Americans support legal immigration. You are in the lowest percentage.
Your trump is even confused and cannot control his diarrhea. I will deport 11 to 20 millions illegals.............. No I will not deport.............. Yes I will deport.................... No I will deport. Depending who is in front of him. Fuck me.
Its humorous your arrogant ass talks about "Rambo keyboard"s then proceed to tell me what I am. Like you have a fucking clue. Ignorant asshole.
Amnesty is NOT a solution. I have provided HISTORICAL EVIDENCE. You have the opinions of an ignorant asshole. Which one do you think I am going to pay attention to?

You are in the low percentage dude. You have offer no solution to illegals except your Rambo attitude. You are clueless.

I just did...... And you call that a solution? That is a solution coming from a Rambo laughable style. That is just plain clueless dude.
This problem is far more complicated than a Rambo style solution. As I said your own Trump is even confused. Come up something else that is acceptable to high percentage to Americans.
Tell me what was wrong with it. ELABORATE :D

False claim. I did not say it was. I did say collecting a surcharge would require Big Government.
From what I said, only illegals would get taxed. Big govt and illegals are an oxymoron. READ what I write :thup:

Would you add a new crime by not allowing illegals to send money through legals to their home countries?
As stated previously, along with taxing Mitt Romney, corporations and others sending money overseas, we can either add a new layer of tax or simply prove that the money has already been taxed.

Also stated previously is that many illegals already are automatically paying taxes even though they may not be filing tax returns to get that money back.

Not all, and nor should they. If they are transmitting cash, only an address and recipient should be required.
Do you have a problem with 1 percenters and corporations stashing money in offshore accounts? I do. I also have a problem with $50B-$120B being sent offshore untaxed and uncontrolled.

From what I said, only illegals would get taxed. Big govt and illegals are an oxymoron. READ what I write :thup:
You are going to required proof of citizenship at WU? That's big government.

You are going to required proof of citizenship at WU? That's big government.
Requiring a DL for international transfers of $? lol ok

I posted a link to a thread I made. Its a few posts up. Check it out.[/QUOTE]

This problem is far more complicated than a Rambo style solution. As I said your own Trump is even confused. Come up something else that is acceptable to high percentage to Americans.[/QUOTE]
Tell me what was wrong with it. ELABORATE :D[/QUOTE]

As I expected from your Rambo style of solution. Dude that is deplorable. That is not acceptable to high percentage of Americans.
1. Agree. Fine employers. But how would you know if they hired illegals?
2. Agree. E-Verify........... But what living quarters are you talking about?
3. Not acceptable..... What are you going to do with at least 20 millions American kids that are here? Parents? And those law abiding illegals that are paying taxes?
Deprive american kids from schooling, ER, health care? Are you serious? Either you or I like it or not these illegals are driving without driver license.
4. Make becoming a citizen easier..... What do you mean? Do you expect Americans will fill in those jobs if they vacated?

My solution is very simple just like the majority of Americans............ Grant them amnesty. They are fully imbedded into our economy and society. Deportation is not acceptable.

This problem is far more complicated than a Rambo style solution. As I said your own Trump is even confused. Come up something else that is acceptable to high percentage to Americans.[/QUOTE]

As I expected from your Rambo style of solution. Dude that is deplorable. That is not acceptable to high percentage of Americans.
3. Not acceptable..... What are you going to do with at least 20 millions American kids that are here? Parents? And those law abiding illegals that are paying taxes?
Deprive american kids from schooling, ER, health care? Are you serious? Either you or I like it or not these illegals are driving without driver license.
4. Make becoming a citizen easier..... What do you mean? Do you expect Americans will fill in those jobs if they vacated?

My solution is very simple just like the majority of Americans............ Grant them amnesty. They are fully imbedded into our economy and society. Deportation is not acceptable.[/QUOTE]
1. Do you know what everify is?
2. Places to live at
3. Americans are not illegals you frikkin moron.
4. Do you know what becoming a citizen means?
So you basically support HISTORICAL FAILURE. It's fucking INSANE.

My solution is very simple just like the majority of Americans............ Grant them amnesty. They are fully imbedded into our economy and society. Deportation is not acceptable.[/QUOTE]
2. Places to live at
So you basically support HISTORICAL FAILURE. It's fucking INSANE.[/QUOTE]

Look idiot ignorant Rambo. Your solution is nothing more than just a hatred and creating more problems than a solutions.
Your solutions doesn't fit to majority of Americans. You don't know shit.

2. Places to live at

Look idiot ignorant Rambo. Your solution is nothing more than just a hatred and creating more problems than a solutions.
Your solutions doesn't fit to majority of Americans. You don't know shit.[/QUOTE]
You goddamn moron. YOUR SOLUTION IS DOCUMENTED FAILURE. Why cant you get that through your head?
It has NOTHING To do with hate, and more about fixing problems in OUR country. But limp wristed dumbfucks like you only focus on band aids. Like little children do.
Grow some balls you goddamn coward.

My solution is very simple just like the majority of Americans............ Grant them amnesty. They are fully imbedded into our economy and society. Deportation is not acceptable.
2. Places to live at

Your solutions doesn't fit to majority of Americans. You don't know shit.[/QUOTE]
You goddamn moron. YOUR SOLUTION IS DOCUMENTED FAILURE. Why cant you get that through your head?
It has NOTHING To do with hate, and more about fixing problems in OUR country. But limp wristed dumbfucks like you only focus on band aids. Like little children do.
Grow some balls you goddamn coward.[/QUOTE]

You did not even bother to answer my simple questions (post 1116 ) item 3..... Because you have no clue what you are talking about.
Yes it has something to do with you hate and your stupidity. Because your solution doesn't accomplish anything but creating more problems. Coward? I'm talking about majority of Americans that support my idea. YOU..... are in the lowest percentage. Even good common sense republican agree with me. Moron.

Forum List

Back